The Adventures Of Sally - Cover

The Adventures Of Sally

Copyright© 2006 by George

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

It took almost an hour to get to Chet's office, and we were both quiet almost the entire way. I pulled the truck into a parking spot outside of the massive office building, and put a few coins in the parking meter. Once on the thirty-fourth floor, we found Chet's office with no problem.

"Hi Stacy." I exclaimed.

"Mark, I haven't seen you in forever." She got up, and walked around the desk to give me a hug.

"Not since the big deal with G.E. huh? It has been a while." I broke the embrace, and put my hand on the small of Sally's back. "Stacy, this is Sally, my niece. Sally, this is Stacy."

Once the introductions were complete. Stacy motioned for us to go in Chet's office "He'll be right in. He's talking to one of the partners." She sat back down at her desk. "It was nice meeting you Sally." She said as she was picking up the ringing phone.

Chet walked in a few minutes later. "Mark, old buddy. How ya doin?" he reached out his hand, and we shook. "This must be your niece?" he said already extending his hand.

"Yep, this is Sally." I introduced.

"Great, sit down you guys." He went back around his desk, and sat in his chair. "I got a few questions. When you guys took over guardianship, did you sign or did Leesha sign, or both?"

My face lit up because I knew where he was going with it. "I signed it. Leesha wasn't even there."

Chet looked directly at Sally. "There ya go pretty lady." He pointed in my direction. "You're all his, legally." He clasped his hands in triumph. "Next problem?"

Sally smiled wide, and moved to the edge of her seat. "Just like that? I don't have to go with Leesha to France?" It was the first time I'd ever heard her use Leesha's name without putting "Aunt" in front of it.

"Not if you don't want to, and if this thing goes to court, you'll be eighteen, and that makes you old enough to make the decision." Chet put his feet on his desk and looked rather proud of his self, and put his hands behind his head. Sally simply nodded her head and sat back in her chair, satisfied that she didn't have to go to France.

"Sally, could you give your Uncle Mark and me a few minutes please?" Chet asked. "There's a soda machine down the hall. Stacy can show you where it is."

Sally nodded her head and stood up. "Sure. I can do that. I'll just wait outside till you're done." She touched me on the shoulder as she went past.

Chet grabbed a stack of papers on his desk, and tossed them in my direction. "Leesha's already been busy." He said, pointing to the papers. "These were faxed over about fifteen minutes before you got here."

I picked up the stack of papers, and saw "DAVIS VS. DAVIS" typed across the top. "She already filed?" I asked in amazement.

"Yep." Chet said leaning back in his chair. "I gotta call her lawyer, but it looks like she's not asking for anything." He winked at me.

"Nothing?" I asked back.

"According to all of this, she wants to be let back into the house, escorted if you desire, to get her clothes and a few mementos, and that's it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.