The Adventures Of Sally
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by George

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

I woke up the next morning to the alarm clock buzzing. Out of habit, I walked around the bed quickly to hit the snooze button, then crawled back into bed, and scooted myself back, looking for Leesha. To my surprise, there was somebody there. The form slid in behind me in spoon fashion, and put an arm around my waist. I woke up with a start, and turned over to see Sally lying next to me. I got up fast, and put on my robe. The motion I made woke her up.

"Good morning." She said sleepily. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. She was wearing a nightshirt that had Mickey Mouse on the front. She kicked the covers off of herself. "What are you doing in here?" I asked, trying to contain my embarrassment.

"I had a bad dream, so I came in here to sleep with you." She looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. "You don't mind do you?"

"Just wake me up, and tell me next time so I can get some clothes on." I directed. "You're not a kid anymore. It's not right for you to be sleeping with a forty year old man."

"Ok, Sorry." She pleaded. "I won't do it anymore. I was just scared, that's all." She got up out of the bed, and stomped out of the bedroom.

Then the thought hit me. I put my hand on my forehead. "What am I going to do with Sally?" I asked myself. Leesha usually was at home, so I didn't even think about someone being here to stay with her. She was seventeen, but still. She didn't really have any friends, or anything to do all day, but think up stuff that would probably get her in trouble. I would have to stay home from work I guess.

I reached for the phone on the bedside table, and dialed Alan's number. "Morning bud." I said.

"What the fuck's wrong with you? You sound like shit." I could tell he was in his car, probably on his way to work.

"The story is long and painful buddy, and I really don't want to get into it now." I let out a sigh. "Is anyone coming into town in the next few days? Anyone important I mean."

"Not that I know of pal. Is everything ok?" He sounded concerned.

"No, not really, I'm going to need to be out of the office a few days. Can you take my calls, and let me know of anything important going on?" I replied.

There was a pause. "Sure bud, I'll take care of everything. You just consider yourself on vacation. You need anything?"

"Just a little time, and a good..." I stopped my sentence short. I really didn't want to get into it right then, and I knew that if my best friend thought I needed him, he'd rush right over. Then, nothing would get done at work. "I'll be ok bud. Thanks a lot. I owe ya one."

"Oh nonsense, what are friends for? I'll take care of it bud." He reassured me.

I hung up the phone, and sat down on the bed. I didn't know if I should just climb in and make the world go away, or if I should get dressed and seek legal counsel for the impending divorce. I decided that I should probably get up and face the facts. Leesha was going to divorce me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. What's done is done.

I got dressed in some shorts, and a golf shirt, and headed downstairs. Sally was sitting at the kitchen table staring at a grapefruit.

"Hey kiddo, good news. I'm staying home today." I put my hand on her back, and kissed her on top of the head.

"I didn't mean to make you mad this morning." She was almost crying.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.