The Adventures Of Sally - Cover

The Adventures Of Sally

Copyright© 2006 by George

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Leesha had just left the driveway. She looked in her rearview mirror, as if to make sure she wasn't being followed. She retrieved her cell phone from her purse, and put it in the glove box. She reached into the center console and picked up another phone. She pressed the number one for speed dial, and pressed "TALK" She nervously listened to first one ring, then two. Finally on the third ring, a man answered.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hi ya handsome." Leesha said seductively. "I'm on my way. Are you ready for me?"

"Baby, I'm always ready for you. What's your pleasure today? A little romance, or maybe some erotica, perhaps a little bondage?"

"Oh Franco, you know I just love your accent." Leesha was already rubbing the insides of her thighs together in anticipation. "It drives me crazy."

"Oui, my darling, you drive, and be safe. I'll be here when you get here, and I have something special to tell you." Franco said.

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes." She pushed the end button and tried to concentrate on her driving.

Leesha met Franco about two years or so ago while she had been working at a bookstore that sold rare, and collector's editions. Franco had come in trying to find a certain volume, and it happened. He seduced her right there in her office with just his eyes. A short time later, a date, then two, and then it became every other Sunday for the last eighteen months. She still loved her husband, but the spark had gone out of their lives. She felt that he didn't have the passion, or the drive to keep up with her, and admittedly, after her weekends with Franco, she wasn't much in the mood for anything else but a quickie to keep her husband from getting suspicious.

She negotiated the last few curves up the hill that Franco lived on, and then sped the Caddy into his drive way. He was waiting for her in the doorway of his expensive condo. She got out of her car, and sauntered over to where Franco was standing in just his bathrobe. She kissed him passionately as her hands found their way into his robe. She reached through, and found what she was looking for. His member was semi-erect already, and she gave it a gentle squeeze. "It appears that I'm over dressed." She commented breaking the kiss and sliding past him through the door.

Once inside, he grabbed her from behind scooping her up in his arms, and headed for the upstairs. She was like a feather in his arms, she felt safe, and sexy, and lustful. Once they entered the upstairs loft, he laid her down gently on the bed, stood, and removed his robe.

His now erect cock stood straight out almost a full ten inches. He knelt down before her on the bed, and removed her shoes one by one, kissing and caressing each foot as he set it back down. He gently kissed his way up her calves, gently rubbing the muscles as he went. She laid her head on the pillow, and shuddered at the attention her French lover was paying her. He gently lifted her short skirt upward and discovered that she had no panties on. Her hairless, dripping pussy that had already given him so much pleasure in the past, stared right up at him, opening slightly, anxiously awaiting it's lover's touch. He hooked his fingers on the waistband of her skirt, and slowly pulled it off of her waiting body. She lifted her upper body, and pulled her shirt off, then lay back down, fully exposed. Her nipples were hard, and tingled, and her pussy was on fire. He continued his assault on her upper thighs, while spreading her legs slightly. His hands reached past her pubic bone, and rested on her abdomen. She spread her legs wide to let him have his way with her. His mouth reached her steaming hole. He let his tongue dance around her sensitive labia, his hands reaching up to touch her heaving breasts.

Leesha was breathing heavily now in anticipation of his next move. She felt his tongue dive into the inner reaches of her sopping wet pussy. That was all it took, and she felt the first shudders of orgasm starting to wrench at her body. Her loins were on fire, and her mind was reeling, as wave after intense wave of pleasure swept over her. Her steaming cunt erupted in orgasm, and sweet, steamy fluid rushed out. Franco licked and slurped at her clit, and did his best to catch the entire female ejaculate that burst onto his face and chin. Her body started to relax, as the massive orgasm subsided.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.