The Adventures Of Sally - Cover

The Adventures Of Sally

Copyright© 2006 by George

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

I set to the chores of getting things ready. I stocked the outside bar, and arranged the chairs and tables that had been pushed over to one side of the deck. I went to the guest cottage, which also doubled as the pool house, and made sure that there were plenty of towels available and plenty of drinks in the fridge. I put the skimmer in the pool, and turned it on. I tried to keep busy, and keep my mind occupied, but everywhere I looked, I saw Sally there. In the cottage, I saw her bent over the pool table. In the pool, she was skinny-dipping, or lounging next to it in the nude. I was obsessed, or infatuated, or both. I couldn't get her out of my head.

I heard a car pull up outside, and headed back in to meet Leesha and Sally. Instead the doorbell rang. I went to the door and it was Don from work. Brenda, his wife was with him, and so was their daughter Alexandria.

"Were probably a little early." Don started to say.

"As usual." Brenda interrupted.

"You don't mind do ya buddy?" Don said pushing his way past me.

"Leesha didn't tell me what to bring." Brenda stated holding a covered dish of some sort out to me.

"I'm sure it will be fine." I said. "C'mon in. Make yourselves at home. Leesha took Sally to run some last minute errands, but they'll be back soon." Brenda gave me a friendly hug, pressing her cheek up to mine, and then Alexandria gave me a hug as she passed by.

"It's good to see you Uncle Mark." Alex said. I'm not really her uncle, but I've known her since she was in grade school, so she's grown up calling me that. "It's been a while." I said, looking her up and down. "You've grown up a lot since the last time I saw you.

She was about Sally's height, with long dark brown hair that she had pulled forward over her shoulders. It was long enough to graze the top of her well-formed cleavage. Her breasts were large for her age I thought. She wore a V-necked, sleeveless top, which showed off her tanned, smooth stomach, and had on a pair of shorts that would make Daisy Duke proud. Her legs were long, and richly tanned, and smooth as the prairie in winter.

"Yea," Don Said, interrupting my gaze "I keep threatening to lock her in her room until she's thirty to keep all the guys away." He lightly punched her in the arm. "Ya can't keep 'em from growing up."

"I know." I said taking the dish to the kitchen. "It's a little early yet, but the bar's open if you're interested Don."

"Well, maybe a beer to start." Don was walking out the back door to the deck. "It's five o'clock somewhere." I heard him say.

I put the dish on the counter, and turned around. I bumped right into Alex. "Whoa, kiddo, I didn't see ya standing there." She had her hands folded in front of her, and when I bumped into her, her hands landed squarely on my cock, which stirred, to see what was going on. Alex backed up slightly and looked kind of embarrassed.

"Sorry Uncle Mark, Can I use your bathroom to change." She said looking at my crotch. She knew what she had touched.

"Uh yea, better yet, the pool house is open. You can change in there."

"Ok, Thanks." She bounded out of the kitchen.

"Please be a bikini." I thought to myself. "I gotta see that ass in a bikini." What was I thinking? This was an employee's daughter for Christ's sake. She was only eighteen years old. "I gotta get out more." I told my self, shaking my head.

I went out to the deck, where Don and Brenda were, and took my place behind the bar. I opened up a soda, and poured it into a glass.

"Hey guys." I heard coming from the back door."Sorry I wasn't here to meet you." Leesha bounded over to Brenda and got the same smashing of the cheek hug from Brenda that I had gotten. She hugged Don, and turned to Sally whom had followed her out the door.

"This is Sally," Leesha motioned Sally to come closer. "Sally, this is Mr. And Mrs. Berger."

Sally stuck her hand out to get a handshake, but Don walked up and gave her a friendly hug. "Call me Uncle Don." He corrected. "Or just Don, or anything but late for lunch." He chuckled.

"And I'm Brenda." More hugs from Brenda, followed by "I hated hearing about your folks sweetie. If there's anything you need, you be sure to call us. Now where is that daughter of mine."

"I sent her to the pool house to change." I broke in. "Can I get you something to drink honey?" I asked Leesha.

"Not right now, but, oh dear, the ice is in the trunk."

"I'll get it." I said putting down my glass. "Sally, why don't you go change so you and Alex can swim.

"Alex?" Sally said, a puzzled look on her face.

"Alexandria." I corrected myself.

"Our daughter," Brenda interrupted, "we call her Alex."

I excused myself, to retrieve the ice from the trunk of Leesha's Cadillac. I saw more cars pulling in the driveway.

A short time later, the party was in full swing. Don, as usual, was pretty much drunk before everyone else, and Brenda wasn't far behind him. I was a little buzzed, but then again I wasn't driving. Leesha was being the perfect host, and I was drooling over the pool area. Most of the people that were invited, that had kids, had girls. There was a pool full of teenage poontang down there, and I was getting an eyeful. Petite, cute, young little asses and firm titties, mostly in bikinis were jumping in and out of the water, and everybody seemed to be having a good time. Sally was enjoying herself.

"When are we gonna play golf?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked back across the bar, and it was Alan. Another friend from work, although he didn't have any kids at home anymore, he was my best friend, and no party with me, happened without Alan.

"I don't know buddy." I took a drink. "But it needs to be soon. I've been so busy trying to get Sally situated, that I hadn't given it much thought."

"Well, I think it's great how you guys stepped up, becoming her guardians and all. Not everyone would have considered it." Alan put his glass in front of me signaling for a refill.

"She's a good kid. I don't know Franks family, but knowing him, I couldn't see her going to one of them." I refilled his glass, and was pummeled by girls in bikinis at the bar.

"What'll it be ladies?" I said twisting my mustache, "It's all on the house."

I got orders thrown at me for drinks that I'd never even heard of, or if I had, I knew that they shouldn't have. I reached in the fridge under the bar and grabbed some sodas."Ok, a sex on the beach, for you, a long island iced tea for you, a mind warp for you." I set cans of soda in front of all of them, and to Adam, the only boy at the party, I put his soda down. "A twisted nipple?" I asked. "What on earth is a twisted nipple?" I held my hand up before he could answer. "I don't want to know." I stated emphatically.

"Uncle Mark?" Sally cooed. "Some of the girls and I want to know if we can have a slumber party tonight."

"Please Uncle Mark." Alex chimed in. "It's ok with my folks, I'm sure."

"I don't know girls." I was trying to get out of the spotlight. "What does your Aunt Leesha say?" I tossed the ball into my wife's court. If there was a bad guy to be, I wanted it to be her.

"I'll ask her." Sally said. "If it's ok with her, is it ok with you?" There were those eyes, and those pouty lips, and I couldn't say no if she wanted me to rob the First National Bank of Rockland.

"Yea, it's ok with me." I gave in.

Alan chuckled. "Ya just can't say no to the ladies." He took another drink. "Neither can I." He laughed.

Leesha came behind the bar. She was wobbling a little, and holding a half empty wine glass. "I said yes." She announced. She clicked my glass with hers. "You better catch up. It's gonna be a long night." She laughed.

"Great... Just great." I thought to myself. Leesha was on her way to getting rip roaring drunk, and I'm going to wind up being the bad guy after all. Telling teenaged girls to be quiet all night, and putting up with giggling till dawn. "Well, someone has to be responsible." I thought to my self.

It was all arranged. Four of the girls at the party were sleeping over, and they were all going to the mall on a shopping trip on Sunday with one of the other girl's mothers.

About seven o'clock, the party wound down, and I started clearing things up off of the deck. I locked the liquor cabinet, and dumped out the remaining ice. I moved the remaining sodas down to the pool house, and had a stroke of genius. I will banish the giggle boxes to the guest cottage. Plenty of room, and it will be quiet. A few adjustments to the security cam's and I can even check in from time to time to make sure all is well, without leaving my desk chair. It won't be so bad after all.

The security cameras I had installed were wireless, and basically could be put anywhere. They even broadcasted sound, incase you wanted to use them at a front gate, or the door. They had magnetic mounts so I could put them just about anywhere, or I could simply put them on a shelf, and they had night vision, so they can even see in the dark. I gathered up a few from around the property while Leesha was making sure that everybody got off ok, and made any last minute arrangements or got any special instructions.

I put the cameras around the guest cottage strategically. I put one in the dining room area that also could see the kitchen, in case there was a budding cook in the group. I put three around the living room, so I could catch all angles of it, knowing that this would be where they spent most of their time. I put one in the bedroom down stairs and one in the bedroom up stairs.

"They need CIA training to get past the master." I thought to myself. "I'll catch 'em picking their noses. Can't slide anything past ole Mark here." I felt confident that there wouldn't be any funny business going on during my watch.

I went back up to the main house to find the girls giddy, and Leesha drunk. The girls were still wrapped in towels, drinking soda, and waiting for pizza that had been ordered.

"I have an announcement." I yelled above the din. "Your accommodations for the evening will be the guest cottage." They all cheered. "There is a TV down there, and the fridge is stocked with sodas. There won't be any funny business, because I will be checking in periodically. There is an intercom, that connects to the house, and a baby monitor on the table."

"Uncle Mark! We're not babies." Sally interjected.

"I know." I said. "I'm just kidding. No baby monitor, but, I will be checking in. And no swimming unless your Aunt Leesha or I am out there."

"Yea, what he said." Leesha managed to slur. "I'm laying down." She announced. She filled her wine glass, and disappeared up the stairs without saying as much as goodnight.

"Can we look for a movie or two?" Sally asked

"You know where they are, but let me see them before you take them down there." I said in my best parental tone. I was heading up the stairs to check on Leesha when the doorbell rang. I heard all the girls at once yell PIZZA and run to the door.

"Hold on a sec ladies." I tried to push my way through the arms and legs. "I've got the wallet. Remember?" I finally made my way to the door. "How much son."

The pimple faced teen had to close his mouth to answer me. "Uh... thirty four, sixty eight." He managed to blurb out before he drooled on the front of his shirt. I turned around, and all four girls had dropped their towels and were modeling their bikinis for the pizza guy. I handed him a fifty-dollar bill, and looked at him in mock disgust. "Night son." I said sarcastically. Then shut the door a little harder than usual. This was met by, darns and shoots and a few he was cutes and then the focus turned to the pizza. I put it out on the table, grabbed a few slices, closed the box, and told them all that they could go to the pool house to eat it.

"I'll be down in a bit with sleeping bags, now ya'll get outta here." I made a motion with my hand shooing them away. I set my plate down on my desk, and made my way up stairs to check on Leesha. I didn't think she had gotten that drunk at the party. "Honey?" I asked the motionless blob on the bed. "You ok?" There was no answer. The wine glass that was full before she came up stairs was now empty, and she was snoring loudly. She had managed to get undressed and put a nightshirt on, but didn't manage to cover herself up very well. I covered her up, kissed her forehead, and turned out the light.

I returned downstairs to my desk. I plopped down in the overstuffed desk chair, pushed the power button on my laptop, and grabbed the plate of pizza. I opened up the file for my novel in process. A hobby that I started a few years back, but didn't work on like I should if I ever had hopes of getting it published. The house was quiet, the girls were happy, and my wife was asleep. I thought it would be a good time to write a few pages before bed.

I was in the middle of reading the last few pages to myself, to figure out what I wanted to write next, when the intercom beeped.

"Uncle Mark?" A voice on the other end said.

"Yea?"

"We want to get into the hot tub. Can we?" It was Sally on the other end.

I pushed the button on the phone. "Sure, but not in the pool." I commanded. "I'll come out in a minute."

"Ok, thanks."

I turned off the computer, and closed the top. I knew it was too good to be true, but then again, I wasn't feeling much in the writing mood. Maybe I'm too protective, but the thought of someone running into the house saying somebody drowned in my hot tub really scared me. I could go out there and read a little. There was plenty of light by the pool. Heck, I was still in my swim trunks. Maybe a dip in the hot tub would be relaxing. I got out to the deck, and 2 of the 4 girls were already in the tub, and the other two were taking their towels off.

"You getting in with us?" Alex asked as she dipped her toe in to check the temperature.

"I might. How's the water?"

Sally was already in the tub, with her head tilted back resting on the side. "It feels wonderful."

I dipped my toe in the warm water, "Hmm, It does feel good." I turned the timer on the wall to sixty minutes, and the hot tub roared to life. Bubbles, and jets of water churned the surface of the tub, so I could no longer see the girls below the level of the water. I took off my shirt, and stepped in. I picked a spot at the other end of the eight-person tub, to give the girls and me some space. I noticed Sally looking at me biting her lip as I slid under the water. I saw her whisper something to Alex, then they both giggled. I put my head back on the small pad behind my head and let the powerful jets of water relax my body. I closed my eyes momentarily. I felt the water level rise and fall. I opened up my eyes and the girls were splashing each other's faces, and giggling, as girls will do. They started to spread out, and Sally wound up next to me.

"Save me Uncle Mark." She pleaded mockingly. "They're trying to splash me." She pouted."

My arms were stretched out on either side of me, on the sides of the tub. She snuggled her way into the nook of my underarm as if seeking protection and then Alex did the same on the other side.

"Mean ole girls." Alex pouted. "Uncle Mark will save us." She looked at me with a pouting playfulness that melted my heart. "I sure will sweetie." I pulled her close, and kissed her forehead. I laughed as I released my hold, and put my arms back onto the sides of the tub.

"What about me?" Sally turned towards me, and put her hand on my thigh under the water. "Will you protect me Uncle Mark?" She pouted, as her hand slid up my thigh, into the leg of my swimsuit, and grabbed my man tool.

My eyes came open, and I stifled my urge to jump out of the tub. Her tiny fingers were now wrapped totally around my immediately stiff cock. I glanced down to the water to make sure that no one could see where her hand was. I pulled her close to me, and kissed her forehead. "You too punkin." I squeezed her close to me, and whispered in her ear. "Stop that."

"Don't you like it?" She cooed back.

I turned my head to look at Alex, who averted her eyes, like she didn't want me to know she was watching. Sally started moving her hand up and down the length of my steel hard rod. I almost couldn't contain myself. Then all of a sudden she stopped, and removed her hand. A smile came across her lips, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Lets go watch a movie." She told Alex. "I'm all shriveled already."

"Me too." Alex answered. "Bye Uncle Mark." She said quietly into my ear. Then she put her hand on my rock hard cock to push her self up. I'd have written it off, as she didn't know where she put her hands, if it wasn't for the light squeeze she'd given it before she moved her hand.

My niece and her new friend, who happened to be the daughter of one of my employees, had just molested me. I'm not sure how that made me feel. Ashamed, excited, flattered, were all coming to mind. What did these young girls see in an old fart like me? Were they trying to get me thrown in prison, or just see how much sexual frustration they could put me through.

"Are you getting out?" Sally asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Um, uh... no, I'm gonna stay here for a minute. You girls go ahead. I'll check on you in a little while." I made excuses so I didn't have to get out of the tub, and show everyone the tremendous stiffy I had going on in my trunks.

I watched all four girls bounce down the short cobble stone path, dripping wet. Their young tight ass's swaying back and fourth. All but one was wearing bikinis, and all looked extremely hot. I looked up at the stars, trying to think of cold water, not an easy thing to do in a churning hot tub, to get my erection to subside. My mind was whirling. I knew in my heart that what I was thinking, and the way I was feeling was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. They were so young, and vibrant, and sexy. Everything I wanted to be right now.

My erection had gone away while I was in thought, so I stood, and exited the hot tub. I grabbed one of the towels at the end of the bar, and dried myself off. I entered the house, and went upstairs to change out of my wet suit. While upstairs, I checked on Leesha. She was still snoring, and hadn't moved a muscle. "Man, she is out." I commented to my self. I changed into my bathrobe, with a pair of boxers underneath. Grabbed my slippers, and headed back down stairs. It was only a little past nine, and it was too early to go to bed. Once in the living room, I plopped into my easy chair, flipped the handle to make it recline, and grabbed for the remote. Flipping through the channels, I remembered all of the cameras that I'd set up in the guest cottage, and decided to flip through the security channels.

"Lets see what they're up to." I said to myself. I flipped from one cameral to the other. First I checked the upstairs bedroom. Still dark, and no one was in there. The down stairs bedroom, with the exception of bating suits strewn all over, and wet towels tossed about, was also empty. The living room was where all the action was. The girls were in various stages of clothing, piled up either on the floor, or on the sectional sofa, watching a movie on TV. They all seemed to be engrossed in the picture flashing on the screen. I couldn't quite make out what the movie was, but they seemed to like it. Alex stood up, from the sofa, and started making her way to the bedroom. It looked like one of the other girls had called her name, and she turned around. Then, she reached her hand behind her head, untied her bikini top, and let it fall. She seemed to look directly into the camera when she did this, which gave me a slight chill. Her breasts were fully exposed as she reached around her back, and untied the other knot. She completely removed her bikini top, while continuing her gaze at the camera. She then turned around, and headed into the bedroom.

Without thinking, I switched the camera to the downstairs bedroom camera, so I could continue watching. Her body was every bit as sexy as Sally's. Alex walked across the room, bare-chested, then stopped. She turned slowly, and seemed to find the camera in that room. She removed her bikini bottoms, and stood there nude. I'd swear she was looking directly at the camera while she was doing this. The cameras weren't very big, and they didn't emit a light when activated, or make a sound. Surely she didn't see it, or even know it was there. Alex started pinching and squeezing her tits, as if putting on a show for me. Her hand slid from her very erect nipple, down her stomach and beyond, until finally she cupped her bald snatch in her hand. She rubbed her little cunny up and down for a few seconds, still cupping, and teasing her perfect tits with the other. This little vixen was really working herself up. I took my gaze off the television long enough to grab the phone on my desk. I pushed the button that said "intercom".

"Sally?" I called through as I watched the screen in front of me.

"Yes Uncle Mark?" was her reply.

"Do you guys need sleeping bags, or do you want to just use the beds?"

When Alex heard the intercom, she grabbed her T-shirt, and put it on over her head, covering herself up. She didn't, however, put on any panties, and she walked back out to the living room

"We'll just use the beds, if that's ok." She replied.

I heard some giggling in the back ground, so I switched the camera back to the living room to see what was happening. Alex had emerged from the short hallway, and was sitting on the couch cross-legged, with her hands pulling down on the shirt to cover her tiny snatch in embarrassment. I'd guessed that she sat down that way, and forgot to cover herself, and one of the girls made a comment.

"Ok Sweetie, give me a buzz if you need anything."

"G'night Uncle Mark." She said, and I heard her push the button ending our call. I turned my attention back to the screen in front of me. I looked on the remote to see if the sound on the camera would work. I turned the volume up on the TV until I could hear what was going on in the room. I heard the movie playing, and a few giggles from some of the girls.

I shopped the dial a little to see what else was on, trying to distract myself from looking at my friend's teenaged daughters, and my niece having their little party. But after a few minutes, I turned the TV back to security mode. I couldn't help it. I wanted to see more young titties and butts and snatches. My cock was already about half stiff from watching Alex perform for me, and I wanted more.

The movie was over. I could see the credits scrolling on the screen of the TV. Sally and Alex went to the kitchen to get something from the fridge, and the other two, Mandy, and Patricia went into the bedroom. I'd hoped that they were going to change clothes, and I switched to a split screen shot of the bedroom and the living room. Mandy lived just down the street from us. She was eighteen, and was attending the local college in the fall. She was tall and lean, and very sexy. Her C-cup tits were perfect mounds of loveliness. Her legs weren't as long as either Sally's or Alex's, but still shapely nevertheless. Her features were tomboyish. The way she walked, carried herself, and with her short-cropped hair, parted on the side, and narrow hips, if you weren't paying attention, and didn't notice the very hot rack on her chest, you might mistake her for a boy. Patricia, on the other hand, was all girl, and you could tell, liked being very feminine. Her hair was long, and kept very neat. She loved pink, and always had her nails done, and her makeup perfect. She was turning eighteen this summer, and I think was also going to college in the fall, although I didn't know where. She too lived in the neighborhood a few blocks over.

I watched them enter the bedroom, and as I suspected, they were going to change out of their swimsuits. Mandy, the only one wearing a one-piece suit, removed hers first. Her body was definitely a sight to behold. Her perky, perfect tits sprung out of their restraints, and stood at attention. Her nipples were small, and pink, and very erect. She slid the suit down past her waist, to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of hair just above her creamy smooth pussy. As she parted her legs to step out of her suit, her pussy lips came into view. They were talking, so I turned the sound up on the camera.

"This is kinda lame." Pattie said. "I don't know why I let my mother talk me into this."

"I know." Said Mandy. "I wonder what we could do to rev things up."

Pattie was now taking off her bikini top, exposing her breasts, but with her back to the camera. "Did you see how they were both piling up on Mark?" She removed her bottoms, and tossed them on the bed with the top.

"I know" Mandy responded, as she slid a t-shirt over her head. "I thought he was going to have a stroke when Sally grabbed his cock."

Pattie reached for a towel lying on the bed, and started drying her hair. "I think he's hot, but, still." She turned and faced the direction of the cam. "He's my parents friend." Her milky white tits jiggled with the movement of her hands drying her hair. There was a small strip of bright red pubic hair over her pussy. She was very pale, but very hot.

"Well, I don't think he's hot." Mandy interjected. "He's an attractive man, but I don't swing that way, so..."

Pattie, who was still nude, turned her eyes back on Mandy. "I know girl friend, but still, having that cock in your pussy, would even turn you on. I saw it up his shorts legs when he sat down in the hot tub, it's huge, even soft."

Mandy walked closer to Pattie. "I don't know if a huge cock would turn me on right now, but you are." Mandy reached her hands up to Patties perfect tits, and touched each one tenderly. Pattie stopped rubbing her hair momentarily, but didn't seem to mind Mandy's touch.

"You'd better stop girlfriend, or we're not gonna leave the bedroom." Pattie responded, and turned slightly to get Mandy to release her hold on her tits.

"Hey," Mandy said, "I've got an idea. How many truths or dares do you think we can get outta them two in there?"

"That's a kids game." Pattie said while putting down the towel, and reaching for her t-shirt.

"Yea, but that little Sally is hot, and I bet Alex would follow right along." Mandy sat on the bed, "I'm getting kinda wet just thinking about it."

Pattie put on the t-shirt, but as with the others left her panties off. "Lets do it then. I'll bet I can suck Alex's snatch before you can Sally's" She put her hand out with her pinkie extended.

Mandy looped her pinkie around Patties. "I hope not," she answered, "I'm so horny Mark looked good to me."

"I told you, Mark and me, a deserted Island..."

"You're silly," Mandy stood up, "but still..." she drifted, as they both left the bedroom.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mandy was gay, Pattie was bi, and it seemed that every girl in the neighborhood thought I was hot. "Hmm." I thought, looking down at the growing bulge in my boxers. "Huge huh?"

Patty and Mandy walked into the living room, and pushed the oddment section of the sectional couch back into the center, so that they had to climb over it to get to back of the couch. Alex, and Sally soon joined them, and they all sat on the couch, their feet meeting in the middle. I turned the sound up on the living room cam, and heard soft music playing. They were all sitting around looking quite bored, when Mandy broke the silence.

"Truth or Dare, Pattie." Mandy pointed her finger at Pattie.

"Hmm," Pattie looked as if she was making up her mind. "Truth." She finally answered.

"Have you ever had sex with a guy?" Mandy asked.

Pattie looked at her, smiled and said, "does a hand job count?"

"No, all the way." Mandy insisted.

"Then, no." Pattie pouted a little, then said "My turn. Um... Alex, Truth or Dare?"

Alex looked at her with a little amazement that she was being included in the game. "Truth." She answered.

"Have you ever seen your dad naked?" Patty asked.

"Yea." Alex said matter of factly. "All the time."

This shocked the other three girls, and Mandy let out, "Ewww. How gross."

"Not really." Alex went on. "I see my mom naked too. They like walking around the house that way. I do it too."

That sent a mental picture through my head that I didn't want there, but it did help explain a few things about Don.

"Ok my turn." Alex said. "Truth or Dare... Sally?"

"Truth seems to be the answer." Sally said, and put her arms out on the back of the couch.

"Have you ever masturbated, and who were you thinking about when you did it?"

"That's two questions, so, yes I've masturbated." Sally looked at Alex and winked at her. "You'll have to ask again to find out who." She snickered. "Ok, Truth or Dare," she pointed her finger around the other three girls, and landed on Mandy.

"Ok, I'll go with Truth for three hundred." Mandy giggled a little.

"Have you used a dildo on yourself?" was Sally's question.

Mandy had a mocked look of shock on her face, but then answered. "Yes." A smile came across her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.