Holiday Surprise For The Tool Man's Wife

by ynyn

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Erotica Sex Story: *based on TVs Home Improvement* Jill Taylor is accosted by a burglar in her home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Leg Fetish   .

Jill Taylor was very frustrated. She had to deal with yet another of Tim's moronic 'improvements' to another tool. This time, it was his snowmaker.

She had dealt with his choice of outfits for the Taylor family Christmas card, even though she found hers very distasteful. He had gotten Jill a sexy Mrs. Claus outfit, a red miniskirt and top the micro skirt didn't even come halfway down her toned legs.

As always, she was a good sport and dealt with Tim's poor decision-making. But when the snowmaker malfunctioned (big surprise) and shattered the glass in the living room door, she was furious.

Tim had to find a glass place that was open on Christmas Eve. Jill told the boys to go with him after he called around and found a place open, but it was way out in Lansing, a long drive away.

Jill sighed and took her burnt pie out of the oven; it was ruined because she had to wait for Tim's stupid machines to work before they took their Christmas card photo.

She grumbled to herself as she shivered as the cold winter air came rushing in through the broken pane of glass. She went to the basement to grab a frozen pie so they would still have some dessert.

Unknown to Jill or the Taylor clan, a man had been watching homes in the area. He prowled homes during the holiday season and stumbled upon the Taylor home as Tim and the boys got in the car and drove away. Deciding that this house was empty, and a goldmine of goodies, he walked to the rear, and lo and behold was able to simply reach through the shattered glass to open the door.

After letting himself in, the burglar went upstairs to look for the valuables. He knew that most people kept jewelery and other items in the master bedroom. He went through the hall and walked into the master bedroom.

Meanwhile, Jill had emerged from the basement with a frozen dessert. She turned the oven on high and put the pie I to cook. Maybe, just maybe it could be ready for a late dessert, she thought to herself.

Still shivering from the chill through the open window, Jill went to change out of the micro skirt that she was wearing. She walked up the stairs, still frustrated at Tim for his latest folly.

The burglar heard footsteps and hid behind the bedroom door. Damn! He thought he was sure the house was empty! He hoped the person would go to another room, or the bathroom so he could escape.

Jill came into the room and went to her closet to look for different clothes to wear. The eyes of the burglar widened as her saw the very sexy mother of three wearing the slutty Mrs. Claus outfit. He knew that she was home alone, and the stirring in his pants dictated his moves now, he would have some fun before he left.

He crept from behind the door, and then he shut it loudly, to startle his prey.

Jill jumped and spun around to see a man in a flannel shirt and an evil look in his eyes walking toward her!

"What are you doing? Get the hell out of here!" Jill yelled, but the man kept coming.

She panicked and went to jump across the bed to get away, but didn't quite make it.

"AHHHHH!Let go of me, you bastard!!!" Mrs. Taylor yelled as the man tackled her on the bed.

"Damn! It IS gonna be a Merry Christmas!" The prowler sneered at the struggling woman in his grasp.

"What do you want? Take my money, just get the hell out of here!!" Jill pleaded, even as she knew he wanted more than money.

"I will take the money, but first..." He began unfastening his pants as Jill yelled for help.

"AHHHHH!! NOOOOOOOO! HELPPPPP!"

SMACK... SMACK!

He slapped her twice in the face to shut her up; he then grabbed two ties from the rack and bound her wrists to the headboard as she sobbed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.