One a Day (serial Rapist's Long Weekend)

by ynyn

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Erotica Sex Story: Serial rapist has three victims in three days over a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Leg Fetish   .

He had planned for this weekend for a few weeks. As always, he stalked his victims for days at a time while planning his attacks. The serial rapists' m.o. had always been the same. He would pick out potential targets, and then he would find out everything about their daily habits before planning and executing his assault. His assaults were usually brief, rarely longer than 1 hour, and most lasting only about 30-45 minutes. And, not surprisingly, he was very excited about this batch of targets for the long holiday weekend.

The rapist gathered all his tools in his van; he had a stun gun, chlorophyll, rags, handcuffs, a knife, and some lengths of rope. He went out on Friday to get his weekend of fun started. Eagerly, he jumped into the van after work and headed out for his first conquest.

FRIDAY (Teresa the businesswoman)

He drove to the parking garage outside of the office building where his prey worked. He had first seen her two weeks ago and quickly studied her movements. Her name was Teresa and she was a 27-year-old professional. She had curly, long brown hair and a very nice body. Teresa also had nice long legs and frequently wore short business skirts, which accentuated her figure. The prowler noted that she parked in the rear corner of the garage and would always work late and be the last one to leave on Fridays. Swiftly, he drove into the garage, which now held just one car, that of his soon to be victim.

Parking beside her car, he went into the rear of the van and prepared for his strike. He got the stun gun out and prepared the bindings on the mattress on the floor of the van. He watched for the brunette beauty out the small window in the sliding door.

After about ten minutes, she appeared. She was very sexy today, he thought to himself. Wearing her usual business attire of course, today it consisted of a black skirt, a deep red sweater, and black hose. The clicking of her high heels on the pavement excited him further as he took the stun gun into his hand and got set to open the door.

Teresa neared the van and she got set to unlock her car door when he struck. The van door slid open quickly, and just as she looked over, she was zapped with a shock from the stun gun and fell into her rapists' awaiting arms. He pulled her into the van and secured her to the mattress before driving away.

He took the highway to his previously selected location. It was an old dirt road near a park up in the hills. Nobody would come by here, especially back behind these trees where he parked. The man climbed into the back and waited for his prize to awaken.

Teresa was laid out on her back, her luxurious brown hair lying around her head. Her sexy slender legs parted slightly. He decided to get her ready as he waited for the woman to wake up.

Sliding his hand up her legs really worked him up, as her legs were both firm and soft at the same time. Then came her sweater, and the attacker began to unbutton it slowly. Her red lacy bra was exposed and he started to grope and play with her tits, and then he moved back down her body and slid her skirt up to her waist. During this action he discovered that she was wearing stockings instead of hose. Stroking her lacy black panties completed his inspection of her body.

"Wha- where am I?? What the--?" Teresa awakened from her nap only to find herself lying in the back of a van on a mattress and her wrists were tied down. Then she noticed the man staring at her through a black ski mask and shrieked.

"AHHHH!! HELPP!! LETMEGOOOO!!" She struggled, but was unable to break free of her restraints as the man wasted no time and climbed atop her sexy body. He pawed at her tits and sucked and kissed her neck before whispering in her ear that he had been waiting for this for a while.

As she struggled, he reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off very roughly. "NOOOOOOO!! DONTDOTHIS!!!!!!"

He grinned and forced his body between her silk smooth legs, he tore away her bra and sucked on her luscious tits.

"OHMYGOD!!! DON'T!! PLEASE!!!! NOOOOO!" She cried as she knew what was coming. (cumming?)

He slowly slid his large cock into her pussy, enjoying the tight feel and the struggle that she offered. He shoved his member deep into her slowly, and then pulled back slowly. The attacker then slammed his dick into her very hard.

"OWWWWWWW!!!" He smiled and slowly pulled it back, and continued in this manner. He would slam into Teresa and pull back slow, and then repeat the process. The motion of this jiggled her tits very erotically.

After a while, he tightened up and shot his load deep into the sexy professional. Then he decided that, since he had her anyway, he would have her suck his cock. So, he kneeled over her head and pressed his dick against her deep red lips. Slowly, she opened her mouth and proceeded to unwillingly perform oral sex on the serial rapist.

"MMPHHHHHHHH!" The only sounds were the slurping of her mouth and the occasional grunt from her assailant.

After she sucked him to orgasm, he pulled himself from her mouth slowly. He then untied Teresa from the mattress and tied her wrists together behind her back and covered her eyes with a blindfold. Then he slid the door open and shoved her out into the rural park and drove off.

Cops eventually found Teresa... but unfortunately for her some teenagers out drinking at the park discovered her sexy, dishevelled and bound body first. The teens each took their turn with the blindfolded beauty and then fled into the night.

The law discovered her the next morning. The serial rapist was already onto his next victim by that time.

SATURDAY (Jeanne the athletic tennis player)

The rapist was up early and heading out for his next victim. He had seen her numerous times at the local health club. She was always jogging, but on Saturdays she played tennis in the morning.

Her name was Jeanne, she was 29 years old and a very pretty brunette, she always had her hair pulled into a ponytail when she played tennis. The serial attacker went to her house, and took the spare key she foolishly kept under her welcome mat. He laughed to himself as he let himself in and replaced the key. He moved into her bedroom to look around as he awaited his prey.

He had already planned out how he would do Jeanne. He walked into the kitchen and took a chair and dragged it into her bedroom. Emptying out his duffel bag, he set aside his handcuffs, rope and his knife just to scare her into compliance.

After setting everything up, he was eagerly awaiting her return. As if on cue, he heard her enter the front door. Jeanne was home! The sexy woman was wearing her tennis outfit: a white tennis skirt, a tight white top and white ankle socks. Her toned and tanned legs were splendid looking as she strode across the room. She went to the kitchen to get a drink. Somehow, it just didn't register with her that a chair was missing, she was ready to change and relax on her Saturday. Jeanne prepared to head to her bedroom when the phone rang.

"DAMN!" he thought to himself. "What the hell?"

He listens from her bedroom:

"Julie? Hey, how are you? No... no... Tina didn't show and there was no court available later on. Yeah, what a waste, right? Okay, I'll see you later tonight. Bye."

Jeanne sighed and drank some water and then headed to her room to change. As she pushed open the door, the first thing she saw was a kitchen chair in the middle of her room. The second thing was a masked man brandishing a knife as he grabbed her and cuffed her arms behind her back.

"WHA--NOOOOOO!! HELPPP!!"

He held the knife to her neck and whispered harshly: "Jeanne, shut the fuck up unless you want me to slice that pretty little face of yours." He touched her cheek with his free hand and then kissed her neck. She shuddered from his touch.

"Now, we are gonna have some fun today." He tells the shaking woman. "First, we gotta get rid of these." He reaches under her white tennis skirt and pulls down her panties.

"NOOOO—" She says before getting quiet when the knife is raised to her face again. The serial rapist pulls the panties to her feet and then cuts then in half and tosses them aside. He then pulls down his own sweatpants and sat on the chair, he pulls Jeanne over to him.

"Jeanne, here is the deal, YOU are going to fuck ME." She shakes her head as he says this. Frustrated, he repeats himself with the knife prominently displayed. "I said YOU will fuck ME! Now get over here!" He pulls her so that she was facing him.

He kicks apart her legs and pulls her down so that she is straddling his waist. She cries softly as she feels his hard cock sliding into her pussy while he pulls her down onto him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.