Brother John's Benediction - Cover

Brother John's Benediction

Copyright© 2006 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Horny Housemaid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Horny Housemaid - Brother John learns that Father Murphy breaks his vow of chastity and pretending to be the priest he violates the sanctity of the confessional to take advantage of an ingenuous housemaid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Size  

It was early evening, just after dark, when the young friar heard someone enter the church. He waited in his office because he didn't want to take any more chances but he heard footsteps coming closer. The office light was off and the door open only a few inches but he saw it slowly swing wide and Vicki entered.

"Oh, Gee, Father. I wasn't sure if you were here. I hadda come see yuh coz... like? You know? You tole me if I got those feelings again? Like?" and she walked hesitantly closer to the desk.

After the afternoon's episode with Annette, he was a bit tired but the sight of the big, lush-bodied young woman aroused his libido immediately. She was dressed in a loose-fitting frock that hung, tent-like, from her mammoth breast mounds and, as she walked, her huge tits bobbled and bounced indicating that she wore no bra.

"Have you been tempted again, my child?" he asked as he stood and took her hands in his. "Have you felt a desire to be fucked again?"

Uneasy about the words, the girl stammered, "Uh? I? I? Yes, Father. Mr. Crisp tried to get me this afternoon when she wuz out. He got his hands on me, sir, and? Like? I wanted him to do it, sir? B... but I remembered what yuh said... like? about me needin' somone big. And Mrs.Crisp come home just then so nothin' happened."

Brother John was unbuttoning the front of her frock as she spoke. She was completely nude beneath it and, as he slipped it off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, she asked, "Wuz she here, sir? Did she come here today? She said she wuz gonna give you hell fer doin' what yuh done to me? Did she come here?"

"We had a little talk, Vicki." he replied as he hefted her huge, heavy fleshbags. "But she understands now." And then he eased the big, tall young woman down on her back on the desk.

Vicki compliantly spread her long legs as she giggled, "Yeah... I seen what she looked like... I know how yuh talked to her. Yuh fucked her, too, din't yuh, sir. I could see how she wuz walkin'. Did she like it? Did she get what she wanted?"

Opening his robe, Brother John moved in between the girl's widespread thighs, bringing his instantly erect cock into contact with her fat-lipped pussy. She was already wet and ready and, slowly, he pushed three inches into the tight, hot orifice. "You're wet, my child. Wet and ready. Have you been thinking about this?"

"I... I... I got that way when Mr. Crisp touched me, sir. And when I seen how Mrs. Crisp looked, I got jealous. Is she built to take all of it, sir? Didja get it all in her? She ain't near as big as me."

The ingenuous eighteen year old held her breath as she felt her once-fucked cuntal channel being enlarged and stretched by the slowly entering fleshpole. Sharp thrills emanated out from the tender, sensitive receptacle and, as he filled his hands with her voluminous titflesh, she tilted her broad pelvis in willing acceptance of the cunt-widening, deep penetration. It was better for her than the first time because, this time, there was no pain from her cherry breaking.

The horny monk rode the big, willing girl and, acquiescently, she let him guide her. At his direction, she got her feet placed flat on the floor, her legs bent, and she discovered that, if she pushed up when he was coming down, it was even better. After breaking in this big, ripe girl yesterday and then satisfying her mistress this afternoon, the friar was able to fuck her mercilessly without fear of going off.

"Oh, golly, sir? I don't think I can take much more?" Vicki panted after he had felt her convulse in her fourth orgasm. Are yuh 'bout ready to go, Father?"

In fact, Brother John was getting close. "I want you to get on top of me, Vicki." he said. I want to watch your pretty face while you fuck me. And I want to play with those fabulous tits." and he dismounted from her voluptuous body.

The girl looked apprehensively at his mammoth organ as, at his direction, she straddled his hips. "Oh, golly, sir? Didja really get alla that inside me?" but she knew he had. With only a momentary hesitation, she lowered her wide hips and slowly took it inside. ""Oohhh Father. Oohhh sirr!" she exclaimed as she was filled by the thick fleshpole. "Yuh gotta tell me how yuh want me to do it."

She really needed no instruction, however. She levered her wide hips back and forth, leaning forward so that her huge fleshbag tits bobbled and swayed while her tight, juicy vagina clasped his cock. He grasped the pneumatic fleshbags and mauled their soft fullness while the big, young woman rode him. The shaft of his prick was rubbing on her clit and it was less than a minute before he felt her cunt contract and heard her breathless gasps of satisfaction.

"I'm almost ready, Vicki. Sit up now and raise and lower your hips. All the way." Weak from her successive climaxes, she sighed and did as he asked, fucking him with long eight inch strokes while he mauled the soft fullness of her huge tits.

"I'm cumming, Vicki. Cumming!" she heard the cleric gasp and, spurred on by the thought of feeling him explode inside her, she moved faster. Then he pulled roughly on her breasts and drew her down and she ground against his pubis. This way he was in her deeper than ever before, almost paralyzing her with sensation. She felt the huge dong buck and jerk up inside her and then she felt the wet heat as he spurted into her juicy cunt.

"Yes... Ooohhh yesss Father... Give it to me... Give it all to me..." she urged as she writhed on the spitting fleshpole and milked him with a skill that went beyond her limited experience.

When Father Murphy returned and told Brother John that they'd been given a new assignment the horny monk was disappointed. He had no choice however and he packed his small satchel next morning as they set off for the convent to which they'd been assigned.

Brother John had been drained and Vicki and Annette were both satisfied. At least for the moment. The next day, however, when Vicki heard that her first lover had left, she was distraught. He had ignited fires within her that had only been smoldering before. It was only a matter of time, two days to be exact, before she yielded to the blandishments of Mr. Crisp.

Annette had gone for the day and, after cleaning up from lunch, Vicki had showered and gone to her room for a rest. She heard Mr. Crisp in the shower and wondered what he'd think if he knew that the priest had fucked her. And also fucked his wife. She began to play with her breasts and her pussy. She was surprised at how much more sensitive they were since the priest had got inside her. She came as she imagined having him in her again and then she continued, wondering how a smaller cock like Mr. Crisp's would feel. And then, suddenly, he was in her room.

"I'm still hungry, Vicki." Her employer said, standing in the doorway to the maid's room, covered by only a towel tied around his hips. "Are you going to give me dessert?"

"Oh, gee, Mr. Crisp. I guess I can get something for you. I didn't know you wanted any. I'll go right down to the kitchen."

"You don't have to go anywhere, Vicki." he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. "You have the pudding I want to eat right here." and he placed his hand on her mons that was outlined under the sheet which was the only thing covering her naked body.

Although no longer a virgin, Vicki was still innocent. She didn't know what he meant but she could tell that he wanted some kind of sex with her. "But? But? What do you mean, Mr. Crisp? What if Mrs. Crisp comes home? She'll be mad? I'll get you some pie instead."

The big, docile young woman reluctantly let him pull the sheet off her nude body. She looked up at him with her big, innocent eyes and asked, "Yer not gonna? Like? You know? Yer not, are yuh?" Actually, she was now hoping that he was, as long as they didn't get caught.

"Not until you ask me to, my girl. But I'm going to eat that big, fat pussy of yours." and he was suddenly beside her, his cheek resting on the convexity of her belly. Vicki didn't know what was happening as he knelt over her and placed his hands on her thighs, spreading them apart. And then, suddenly, his mouth was on the wet softness of her pussy, his tongue licking the sensitive lips and she was gasping, "Oh... oh... oh Mr. Crisp! Oohhh!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.