Brother John's Benediction - Cover

Brother John's Benediction

Copyright© 2006 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Violating Vicki's Virtue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Violating Vicki's Virtue - Brother John learns that Father Murphy breaks his vow of chastity and pretending to be the priest he violates the sanctity of the confessional to take advantage of an ingenuous housemaid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The big, tall girl got shakily to her feet and, as he had hoped, the monk saw the tell-tale dark patch on the crotch of her light coloured jogging suit. He stood also but, by bending forward slightly, he was able to hide his huge erection in his robes.

"What is that, Vicki?" he asked in a stern voice as he pointed to the moist stain. "Were you affected again by thinking about what you saw last night?"

"I... I... Oh, Father? I didn't mean to? Like? I? Oh, sir?"

"That's all right, my child. I think that may be God's sign to us? He's telling us what we should do. You must take off your clothes now, Vicki. We must try to quell your sinful urges before Mr. Crisp is able to take advantage of your weakness."

"But, sir? Oh, Father? What are you going to do?" the girl asked shyly as, obediently, she began to disrobe.

The horny monk watched with lustful delight as the big, naive girl slowly bared her plump, statuesque body. Her breasts were to other breasts, he thought, what his cock was to ordinary cocks. They were huge, heavy fleshbags and, as she removed her brassiere, they flopped out in all their naked glory. Her hips were wide and her belly was convexly rounded. He could see that this girl would need more than an ordinary organ to fill her and he almost jumped her right then.

"I can see what Mrs. Crisp meant last night, my child. I suspect that, even if you yielded to her husband, you would be left unsatisfied. But, of course, we can't let that happen anyway, can we? We both know that God doesn't want you to give yourself in adultery to a married man." and as she stood there, docile and acquiescent, slid his hand gently across her belly and down between her thighs.

"Sir? Oh, Father? What are you doing?" the young woman asked as, compliantly she parted her legs to give him better access. She was afraid but he was a priest and she knew she had to obey him.

"I'm just confirming God's sign." he replied and the big girl shuddered with unwilled excitement as his fingers fondled the fleshy folds of her soft, wet labia. "There is another sign he has given us also, my child. The Good Lord has done something with me, also." He took her hand and slipped it between the front of his robe to touch his raging erection.

"OH FATHER! OH SIR!" she cried out and she jerked her hand away from his hot hardness. "Oh, golly? What does He mean?"

"Let us look, Vicki. Let us look and see what He has done to me?" and the pseudo-priest opened the front of his robe to reveal the huge, wrist-thick tree trunk that projected out and up from its hairy base.

"OH SIR! SIR?" the young woman gasped, shrinking away from the huge, threatening organ. "Oh, Father? It's not like Mr. Crisp's? It's so much bigger? Oh, sir, he'd have kilt Mrs. Crisp if he'd put that in?"

"I don't think so, my child." the young monk said, taking her wrist and urging her to touch his erection. "Remember, you said she was asking for more? She wanted him to be bigger so that he could get deeper into her. And she told him he wouldn't be big enough to satisfy you because she knows you're a big woman and you'll need even more than she does. I think God may have made me get this big today because he knows what you need, my child. I think that's another sign from Him."

Again, he drew her hand close to his gargantuan tool. The buxom girl resisted for a moment but then her ingrained obedience to the priest, whatever priest it was, caused her to allow him to place her trembling hand on his huge, thick, rock-hard erection. Her hand instinctively wrapped around it although she could not span its mammoth dimensions. As she was doing this, Brother John was playing with the fat, sensitive lips of her swollen pussy and the young woman felt a growing heat in her loins.

"Feel yourself down here, my child. Put your fingers on your cunt, Vicki." the monk said softly as he began to fuck her warmly clasping other hand. Obediently, the girl did as she was told and he asked, "Do you get wet and slippery like this very often?"

"Uh? Like? Uh, sir... only when? Like? When I touch myself... except, Like? When I watched them last night, sir? And today?"

"Do you know what God is telling you? Do you know why you get so wet and slippery, my child?"

"Uh? No, sir?" she replied in a faint voice. "I don't?"

"Feel the tip of my cock, Vicki. What do you feel there?"

The big, young virgin looked down and touched the bulbous, purple tip. "Oh, Father? It's wet and... like... slippery, too?"

"That's another sign, my child. It is God's way of preparing us. You know how you put oil on something when you want to slip it into a small opening? Well, this is God's oil. He's making us both slippery so we can join together. He's guiding us, my child. I think he's telling us how we should protect you from Mr. Crisp and your lewd thoughts."

"OH FATHER? Father? Oh, sir? You mean He wants us to? Like? To do what they done last night? You mean He's makin' me slippery so you can... Like? Ohh, sirr?"

"We can't be sure, my child?" the young monk replied, afraid he was going too fast and that he would scare this ripe young woman away before he had achieved his objective. "But He might want that? We have to do something more to see if He gives us another sign. Lie down, my child. Lie down on the sofa and we will try to find out what He wants us to do. Perhaps God has some other plan to save you?"

"Am I s'posed to let you put it in my mouth, sir? Is that what we're s'posed to do?" the big girl asked and, obedient as always, she lay on the narrow couch.

"I don't believe so, Vicki? Not now, anyway. I'll get on you, my child, and I know He'll guide us. Has anyone else ever done anything to you like Mr. Crisp did to her last night?"

"You mean, like, has anyone been inside me, sir? Oh, no! Like, Uncle Bill touched me there once when I was only fourteen, but it was just for a moment, sir? And then he pushed me off his lap? But nobody never put nothin' in me, sir."

"You'll have to spread your legs, my child. I'm going to touch you there... on your cunt... with this... And God will let us know what He wants us to do to help you, Vicki."

With docile acquiescence, the big girl parted her long legs but the narrow sofa did not permit them to open far. The phony priest knelt between them and, with his hands, he spread them wider, easing her feet to the floor on either side of the cot. As her legs spread wider apart, her fat cuntlips parted to reveal the pink, inner labia. Then, as she watched with trusting, wide-eyed innocence, he lowered his hips until the tip of his mammoth dong was just touching the fleshy folds of her vulva.

The girl flinched and tried to pull away as she felt the burning heat of the intimate contact with her virgin pussy but a nauseous feeling of excitement filled her belly. The young monk, determined to make this ripe-bodied young woman into a completely submissive sex-slave placed his hands on her mountainous breasts.

"Now, my child, you must tell me what you are feeling. Does this make you feel anything different?" he asked as he rolled the large, rubbery nipples between his fingers. "Does this hurt you, Vicki?"

"Oh, sir? No? It doesn't hurt. Like? It makes me? Ohh, sir? It's sorta? Like? It gives me a funny feelin' in my belly, Father?"

"Hmmm? Is that right, sister?" he said as, with his other hand he began to rub the bulbous tip of his cock up and down in the soft, wet fleshy folds of her fat vulva. "And does this make you feel different?"

"I?... I?... Oh, Father? Oh, sir? It makes me? Like? It's almost happnin', sir? Like? It's almost... you know?"

No, my child. I don't know. I think God may want you to do something more? You hold it, Vicki. Put your hands down there and you move me the way you want."

"You mean? Like? Put my hands on your? Your?..." she whimpered.

"It's all right to say it, my child. Those words are all right for a wife to say to her husband... or for you to say to your priest. You can say 'cock' and 'cunt' to me, Vicki. And you must tell me what you are doing... and what you want to do. God will speak through us as we find out what we should do."

Hesitantly, the girl reached down with both hands and wrapped them around the gargantuan shaft, pressing it closer to the pulpy, wet softness of her vulva. Then she began to rub it up and down in the slit as he had been doing.

"What are you doing, my child? You must tell me."

"Ohh, Father?" she whimpered softly. "I'm? Like? Holding your? Your cock? Oohhh, Father? I'm rubbing it on my... my... oohhh, sir? I can't say it."

"You must, my child. We must get all of your thoughts out."

"MY CUNT, SIR! I'M RUBBING YOUR COCK ON MY CUNT!" the young innocent cried out as she pulled the tip of it hard against her throbbing clitoris. And then, embarrassed at saying it so loudly, she whimpered, "Oh, Father? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... like?.say it so loud... but... Like... this makes me feel so... oohhh, sirrr?"

The young monk mauled her huge breasts roughly as he felt the big, young woman stirring restlessly beneath him and as she squeezed his cockshaft almost painfully tight with her warm hands. "That's all right, my child.God is helping you gain release. Do you feel like it is cumming?"

"Hanh... annh... yuh... yuh... yess, Father. Hannh... Father... Faathherr..."the girl cried as the heat of her climax washed over her bulging belly. Her wide hips jerked and writhed and the pseudo-priest could barely restrain himself from taking the big, innocent virgin right then.

"Did it cum, sister? Did we satisfy your need? Will you be safe from Mr. Crisp, now?"

"Hanh? Annh? Ohh, sirr? I?... I... Ohh sirr? I think so?" the girl panted although she still had a feeling of emptiness, as if there was something more that she needed.

"We must be sure, my child. We must be sure. Since God has made me like this today, we must use his guidance to be sure you are protected. You can keep on for a minute or so to be sure that your lustful feelings are satisfied.

The girl was trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm but she continued to rub herself with the huge dong and, as the lustful monk had hoped, there was an almost immediate resurgence of her excitement.

"Father? Oh, Father? I don't know? I?... I?... It feels like? I'm getting that feeling again?" she whimpered.

He saw that, now, she was becoming more daring. He could feel the projection of her large clit as she rubbed his cock against it and now she also lingered when she pressed the knob at the burning hot portal to her big, virgin body. He milked and squeezed her huge mammaries and he sucked and bit her large, rubbery nipples, determined to bring the innocent, lush-bodied girl to a state of slave-like, submissive readiness.

Finally, he removed her hands from his throbbing cock and took control. He pressed the tip firmly against her cuntal orifice, letting almost an inch of it enter the snug ring as he asked, "What does that feel like, my child? Does that make you want anything else?"

"Father? Oh, sir? You mean? Like? Do I want it in me? Like last night? Like, when I pretended Mr. Crisp was in me?"

"Yes, my child. Is God telling you something? Is He saying that you have not overcome your desire to be adulterous?"

"I... I... Ohh, sirr? I don't know? He might be, Father? I... I... But his. His... Mr. Crisp's cock... It's a lot smaller, sir? "

"Oh, my child? I know now what I must do. God wants me to protect you from your adulterous desire, my child. God has made me big and hard like this today so that I can help you overcome that sinful temptation. He wants me to show you that Mr. Crisp is not who you are being saved for. That is why He made me so big, my child. So you will be prepared to wait for the man who will, some day, be your husband."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.