For Love Of Nature - Kelly's Story - Cover

Preview

For Love Of Nature - Kelly's Story

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Niece, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: Uncle Bob just wanted to take a few pictures, and that seemed normal. He was, after all, a professional photographer. But things spiraled out of control and a lot more was exposed than just a little skin. Written to replace another story that was lost.

AUTHOR’S COMMENT: This story is written in two roughly similar versions, the other being “For Love Of Nature - Chrissy’s Story” Both stories are similar in that they share the same general plot and a little of the same text in the beginning. What makes them different is the way the characters arrive at the ending. I have used different names for the characters (except Uncle Bob, of course), but if you read both stories you’ll see the similarities immediately, especially in the beginning.

Before you yell at me for telling the same story twice, though, here’s what happened. I wrote Chrissy’s story and then lost all of it except the beginning. After months of fruitless searching, I re-wrote it as Kelly’s story, relying on memory to recreate it. As luck would have it, after Kelly’s story was done, I found Chrissy’s story again on an old backup disk I’d left in my car and forgotten about. So I’m posting them both. It’s an example of how a story idea can develop differently as time passes during the writing. It’s also interesting that the second time I wrote it ... it was twice as long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.