All You Have To Do Is Keep The Servents Busy - Cover

All You Have To Do Is Keep The Servents Busy

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being lady of the manor has its draw backs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Morning came and Mrs Dorking was in her usual happy state, she smiled at me as I thanked her for her care and attention last evening, she said it was no bother and carried on. I was about to ask her about the words I thought I had heard when Danvers arrived back; I saw him as he left the carriage to be put away, Roger's and Reith were in deep conversation, there was a lot of laughter and back slapping as he turned to enter the house.

He touched his hat as we met, I enquired after Mr Highgate, and he told me all was well and that Mr Highgate sent me his kindest regards; he was at pains to congratulated me on trying horse riding and promised he would make time to be there this afternoon, in fact he said he wouldn't miss it for the world; I thought how kind, I had always been a little frightened of this huge ugly man and the way he looked at me but maybe I'd been wrong all the time.

The house seemed to work very well, I didn't notice the time until Mrs Dorking pointed out I should be readying myself for the ride. I ran to get changed and bearing in mind what had happened yesterday, I dressed in loose bodice, a full buttoned blouse, the same torn bloomers and a long loose skirt, putting on the same sturdy boots I ran to the stables.

Roger's stood with Danvers, Reith was with the horse, it was a different one from yesterday and the saddle looked different too, was I imagining it or was the nub longer and thicker and the lacing on the leather stood very proud, I was about to ask when a small glass, full of liquid was handed to me, Rogers smile beamed from behind his beard, "This will settle the stomach, you know what happened yesterday, I should have thought of it then but as you will be doing this afternoon with out the aid of your hands then this should help."

I took the glass but protested that I never drank, liquor being the work of the devil and what did he mean, with out the aid of my hands, he touched the glass to my lips, "There, there miss, it's medicinal to warm you, now drink it down and I'll explain," I sniffed it, it smelt very strong. As I took a sip Danvers pushed at the glass and the liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed it all, it felt like fire in my throat, I coughed as Roger's said, "Yes today you work the horse with your knees, you will ride with your hands behind you, there are two loops in the saddle to make sure you are secure and safe, now come on, times a wasting," the ladders were brought to the horse.

I felt a little dizzy as I straddled the saddle, holding my skirt front and back I slipped on, feeling the pole fastened in to me, I had never seen ladies riding attire and thought how ignorant I was in not knowing this is how ladies rode, Reith was quickly up, "Put our hands behind up and feel for the rope," I did and caught hold of the two ends, to my surprise, Reith fastened them around my wrists, tying them tight, before I could ask, he said, "There now you are safe and ready to became our prize pupil," vanity took my mind else where as I thought, prize pupil, is that what they thought of me well I never but I was taken aback by the sensation as the horse jerked forward and we left the stable.

I coughed to cover the strange feeling in my stomach when Roger's looked up at me, "Just grip the horse with your knees, move your hips and knees right or left depending on which way you wish to go and then open and close your knees rapidly when you wish to go faster, I will run with you first then Mr Danvers will take over," I looked to my side, things were a little blurry but was surprised to see Danvers on another horse riding just to my left, I thought he must be there for my safety.

For some unknown reason I belched, then I giggled, I felt so light headed, then Roger's began to run and that same tingle, only ten fold more rippled in my stomach.

He swung the horse to the right then back to the left shouting at me to move my hips and knees, I tried and the sensation increased again. I bounced back and forth, up and down, the ribbed edging on the leather nub rubbed inside me, oh god the feeling was becoming over whelming, I felt wet, was I going to relieve myself, what was the feeling that was engulfing me, I squealed for him to stop, I could do nothing with my hands tied, suddenly Danvers rode to the side and took the reigns from Roger's and we moved faster.

The horse's were now trotting at a fast pace, the nub thing was moving, the more I tried to keep to the rhythm of the horse the more the ribbing rubbed inside, I felt strange, the medicine had my head spinning and the sensation inside me was over powering me, I knew it should stop but for some uncontrollable urgency I didn't want it to, it just seemed to be getting to me as I couldn't help but squeal like a silly school girl.

I tried to focus on Danvers, I could see he was grinning back at me, he must have thought I was enjoying it as he turned towards the long way back over the rough track that lead to the house. The bridle path was very uneven and suddenly the horse was taking shorter strides, I bounced up and down very fast, I needed my hands to relieve the pressure but they would not pull free.

I would have fallen were I not tied, I swooned as the sensation took my breath away, the drink had me confused I couldn't understand these feeling, as I bounced faster so I leaked a wet slippery juice over the saddle, again the feelings washed over me, not unpleasant but causing me to almost faint. I couldn't help it long moans were emanating from my lips as my blurry eyes saw the entrance to the stable I tried to focus on Rogers and Reith both of them laughing as we entered.

Quickly Reith was up the ladder, I could hardly speak my thanks as I felt his hands on my wrist. He tugged at the rope but my wrists, I was confused it was strange as he lifted me up and off the pole that my hands were still tied together, I was in to much of a state to protest as he handed me down to the smiling Rodger's, I wanted to tell him my hands weren't free but he ignored my mumblings.

I felt more hands lifting me it was as though I was flying, my body tingled, I was a almost delirious, I blinked open my eyes to see a large mattress nestled in one of the stalls and in this weird state I felt as though I was flying towards it.

With all the hands I could feel I seemed to drift on to the mattress. I looked through blurred eyes at three shapes, as my body convulsed in to another spasm they seemed to descend on me, a muffled voice said, "Right we've wanted long enough to have this one let's have some fun, get her clothes off."

I felt fingers on my blouse, then on my skirt, buttons were being pulled from the holes, my blouse and bodice were roughly pulled down my arms. In my bemused state I tried to move but my hands were still tied. I felt my skirt slide away from my bloomers, the hole in my bloomers suddenly tore, fingers pushed at my hole, first one went then two, in and out, in and out, the feeling was over powering me, mouth sucked at me nipples, I wanted to scream but my voice straggled in my throat, the feeling was incredible, like shocks piercing every fibre of being, my hips jumped and I groaned as a deep male voice triumphantly said, "Got you little miss perfect, got you and what you've got will be used for a long time to come."

Another voice joined in, "You gona fuck her first, if so I'll take seconds, " another voice said, "And I'll take her cute little arsehole but only after she's had a taste of this down the back of her throat first."

The first voice spoke again, "Come on, work on her, lets get her so she can't say no, we need her willing, at least to start with, later she will just have to take what we give her." Amongst the male laughter I tried to comprehend what it meant but soon delirium took over me again. Hands pulled my legs wide, the thrusting fingers were joined by something else, that same sensation as the day before, something wet and smooth now licked at the top of my hole, the little nub at the front of my pink slit was being sucked and tickled, my hips bucked upward, not once but over and over again, the feelings forced me, my body had a will of its own, I couldn't help it.

The sucking of my nipples caused them to swell, the feeling of tongues lapping at them made them tingle, they were so sensitive, my whole body jumped and convulsed to this relentless assault.

I tried to protest but mouths covered mine, tongues snaked between my own panting lips, I could taste male saliva mixing with mine as the intruders lips sucked at my tongue.

Fingers and tongues mercilessly pulled and sucked at my hard thick nipples, the more my breasts were squeezed the more my nipples seemed to respond and all the time a mouth and fingers worked between my legs excited my inner body, my enter being was lost in this new found emotion when with out warning my eyes opened wide to see Danvers prone across me, his knees pushed between mine and something large and hard was pushing up in to me, his meat thing was trying to get in to me, and I felt it succeeding.

I groaned a weak no, but all he did was sneer in my face, "My fingers and tongue have made you too wet to say no, I'm in and it won't be the last time I seed this tunnel, now take it, take it all."

Suddenly my body felt filled, what ever it was it felt huge as it rammed up in to me, then it slid back, then up again, to my horror I felt a new sensation, over powering all the other, my lower body shook as this huge length of meat continued to drive itself deeper and deeper in me, touching every nerve end until I screamed uncontrollable in to the ugly grinning face.

He started to move faster, pumping in and out, then he moved his knees outside of mine drawing them up, allowing a hand to get between us. I felt fingers rubbing furiously over the nub on my slit as his fat meat pummelled in to me and yet still fingers pulled and rolled on my nipples. My body betrayed me as I bucked and writhed under this relentless assault, my legs flailed under this huge man, moans and groans filled my ears only for me to realize that it was my voice I could hear.

I shuddered once, something inside me almost made me pass out, it subsided but he didn't and no sooner had this happened then I felt my body jump again.

His thrusting became faster and faster, like a continual hammer pounding me, to my humiliation I couldn't help it, it was exciting me until I felt the meat swell, he groaned, a hot explosion of something wet filled my inners. He slowed and stopped, but my head spun, I was breathing as though it was my last. Suddenly he was gone and Rogers was in front of me, "Over on your hands and knees my beauty, time for a little doggy rutting and I'm sure Mr Reith has a plan to make use your pretty mouth."

In my weakened state I was no match for such brutish strength, I soon found myself flipped over; excited hands untied mine and a strong arm slid under me dragging me up on my knees.

My head swayed, staring at the mattress I tried to comprehend why hands should want to fondle my buttocks; I squealed as a hand slapped my inner thighs, as I tried to open my legs quickly my head looked up, Reith was knelt in front of me, his meat pointing long and hard at my face.

For a moment I looked in to his grinning face before I felt his hand on the back of my head and I knew what he was going to make me do, the times with my cousin and that sailor had come back to haunt me. My head was dragged down and the foul bulbous head jabbed in to my face. He had the thing clutched in his hand and slapped my face with it, I tried to avoid this disgusting act when something hard started to push in to my water hole again. Without warning it rammed in to me; the shock made me cry out but the noise was quickly silenced as my mouth was plugged full, Reith's thick, hard meat jabbed at the back of my throat.

I couldn't speak around this fat meat, I concentrated on taking quick gasp's of air to keep from fainting as both lengths started to pull out of me only to shove in again, and to my horror the tingling sensation that had caused the incredible spasm's inside me not moments before stirred once again.

As the meat in my hole thrust deeper and faster new areas of my inside felt different, the feeling were driving my to the edge of insanity; my mouth filled with salvia, I tried to swallow it, sucking franticly at the fat flesh filling my mouth and to my horror it only seemed to excite Reith, even in my delirium I heard him say, "Great little cock sucker this one," words that my cousins had used to describe my Aunt rang in my head.

But still I couldn't stop this feeling inside, I heard myself moan as Roger's thing pulled out then as he rammed back up my hole, little grunting noise's burst past the meat. All the words that had confused my latter years rang in my ear as the men commented on my hot cunt, their cocks fucking me, how I would be a good fuck toy, how I could easily be taught how to take it all in my mouth and swallow, how fucking me was going to be high on the agenda and a new fear ran through my aching body as Rogers bellowed, "I felt her buttocks and her arse hole will be nice and tight," my body shook towards another uncontrolled spasm as Danvers laughed, "Not after I've had a few hours up there.

All the questions in my head were unanswerable as Rogers grunted like a pig and more hot fluid filled my inside and to my disgust I too shook with an over whelming spasm, my hips jumped and pushed back forcing the hard end of the meat to touch the very centre of my body. I thought I was going to pass out but the sudden taste of a sticky juice filled my mouth followed by that foul salty taste of more wet liquid only to familiar from my past male experiences made me choke and swallow.

As Reith took it from my mouth and left me so I collapsed on the mattress, I would have passed out were it not for a stinging slap on my bottom as Rogers pulled his meat from me.

"Anyone want some more," I strained to see as Danvers bent and grabbed my arm, "No enough for a start, we will get her back to Dorking who can teach her how to clean herself out, don't want her dieing at child birth like the last one," I must have looked a pitiful sight as I begged for an explanation but there was no mercy.

Danvers dragged me to my knees, Reith busied himself picking up my clothes, Rogers saw to the horse, I blinked up, tears filled my eyes but all I could see was this repulsive man grinning down at me, his long thick meat still hung between his legs, his huge hand grabbed my hair and shook me, "Okay little miss, I want to be lady of the fucking manor, lick my cock clean, taste yourself while I acquaint you with your new duties."

I had no other option but to lick and suck the enormous meat thrust in my face, as my mouth closed over it Danvers shock my head, "Now listen, we know your little plan to become mistress of Highgate Hall and we don't mind but when his nibs finds out you ain't the little innocent he believed you were and that you been begging us to fuck you, you my dear will be out on your pretty little arse, understand?" I tried to protest but with his meat in my mouth and the way he was holding me I could barely shake my head.

His grin grew wider, "Oh yes it's our word against yours, did you fight us, did you hate it, oh no, and we will stick together, if he throws you out where else have you to go?"

He could see the defeated look on my face, "That's right, there's plenty like us in this world just dieing to come across a little waif and stray like you out all alone to keep working all day and fucking all night so you just carry on doing your job and when the mood takes us we will take you, we did with the last mistress and you are far prettier than her but no exception."

He pulled his thing out, I went to speak but all he did was hold it and push it to my lips, "See this It's what your mouth is for, sucking not speaking, now lets get you back to the house."

My torn bloomers daggled from my legs as I was half dragged and half carried back to the parlour, I looked at Dorking for help but all she did was laugh, "Had a nice time deary, did the boys give you a good seeing to, had their fun did they, they been dieing to get their hands on you and I will too sooner rather than later," she took my arm and dragged me towards the sink, "Hope you are as good a cunt licker as the last one, mind you she needed a few disciplinary lesson with the riding crop before she got the fine art of tonguing just right, maybe you will as well," she took a flexible tube and handed it to me.

"Stand over that bucket and stick this end up your cunny," with my three tormentors still grinning at me I was in total bewilderment but I did as ordered, Mrs Dorking poured something from a bottle in to the other end then held the end on the fosit, I felt the water fill me before pouring back in to the bucket under me, Reith laughed, "There, all you hard work flushed out, looks like we will have to fill her again," Rogers joined in, "And again and again," they all laughed at my misery.

Dorking showed them the door, then returned to me, "You understand?" I slowly nodded, "Late mistress was the same, they would fuck her every time the master went out, we would have her on her bed as often as we liked, using her body for our pleasure, it's the same for you, so just do as your told, it's a small price to pay to be looked after for the rest of your life, but make sure you come to me, every time they've had their fun I will clear you out, its only when the master fucks you, you leave it in, and make sure he fucks you often, they will leave you alone when your carrying his, they don't want the same to happen to you as did her," she held my jaw, "And I can always sit on your face whether your with child or without."

My mind was in turmoil but worst of all my inside tingled again, I squirmed a little and she laughed, "The cleaning lotion does funny things down there, trust me deary you'll begin to like it," her laugh became a silly giggle, "You won't have a choice," I wanted to scream at what they had made me do but all I could do was bite my bottom lip as a familiar spasm made me squeeze my thighs together.

She tugged her end of the tube and it slid from me, that increased the sensation and I had to reach for a chair back to steady myself. A cough from the door made us both look, it was Rogers, his face beaming behind his big beard, she gripped my arm, "Better take her to her room, I'll sort her clothes and bring them to her later."

Still naked Rogers dragged me up the stairs to my room, I hoped he would just open the door and let me be, but this was not to be the day that anything I wished happened, he grinned as he threw me on my bed, I watched in horror as his pink tongue licked over his beard framed lips, "Got a little itch between those pretty legs have we sweetheart, then let Rogers see to it for you, you can find out first hand why the ladies like old Rogers beard."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.