Jack's Whore - Cover

Jack's Whore

by Amnesia

Copyright© 2006 by Amnesia

Erotica Sex Story: Guy loves it when his wife does it with another man; wife loves how her guy is totally turned on by that. This is the story of the first time they both enjoyed this game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Swinging   .

Copyright© 2006, Amnesia

This is an erotic fantasy. The characters and the situation are purely imaginary, and this story is NOT intended to be a guide for actual behavior. Any similarities between this story and actual people, or between this story and actual events, are purely coincidental. If it is illegal for you to access and read erotic fiction, or if you don't like sex stories, then stop now.

This story is copyright 2006 by Amnesia. You may post freely to non-commercial (free) sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story. That does not mean that it is in the public domain, nor does it mean that I give permission for you to use it in advertising.

Thank you for your consideration.


It's 10:30 PM and I'm soaking wet from the rain and shivering from the cold. I've been hustling on the streets for almost five hours now, but with the rain pouring down it's very quiet and I only did two tricks so far. One handjob and a blowjob isn't much to show for. Jack will not be pleased when he comes to pick me up in half an hour.

Not that I'm in the mood to have sex with him right now, being so cold and wet. He'll probably just whip me with his belt and then go to sleep. After a successful evening, Jack and I make love passionately while I tell him all about the tricks I did for him that evening. Sometimes he lasts for hours and we go on screwing each other's brains out until 3 or 4 AM, knowing that we both will have to get up at 7 AM for our daytime jobs.

It's not that we need the money from the tricks I pull. With Jack working full-time and me part-time in the mornings we have plenty of money in the bank and cash to spare. It's just that it excites Jack tremendously that I have sex with total strangers for money. It excites me too and I know that some of my johns dig my excitement, because I have quite a few that keep coming back for more. Still, the best part is screwing with Jack afterwards.

It all started when Jack and me where in the last year of college. We had been lovers for quite a while and there was a kind of unspoken agreement between us that we would get married after we'd finished college and secured a steady job. Jack had already found out that I love to talk dirty and that I get excited when I'm humiliated a little. Usually, we'd go to his room to make love. His roommate, Ronald, would go out when we were fucking, so we had the place all to ourselves. Ronald was a bit of a geek, but he was a nice guy and kinda cute, in a geeky sort of way. He knew next to nothing about girls.

Jack had started to let me go back to my place without my panties after we had fucked, his sperm oozing from my cunt. Very embarrasing and tremendously exciting that was and I got even more excited when Jack started to leave the panties I wasn't wearing home on the big sofa in their common room, so Ronald was bound to notice them when he got back home. Jack never gave me my panties back to me after he left them on the sofa and I was starting to run out, so I asked him what he'd done with them. Jack sniggered and said 'I think Ronald collects them. I think he has the hots for you and jerks off holding your dirty panties'. After he said that he was as hard as ever and the thought of Ronald getting himself off on my panties made me sopping wet. We fucked for a really long time that evening, Jack cumming three times in me in the course of two and half hours.

Ronald wouldn't usually leave straight away when I arrived at their place, we'd just sit and chat for a while, until Jack and I started exchanging hot looks and Ronald knew it was time for him to make himself scarce. Three days after Jack had told me that he suspected Ronald to collect my panties, Jack asked me - after sex - whether I wanted to show Ronald a bit of leg or a bit of cleavage when he was still there, in short, tease him a little. Jack said that he wanted to give Ronald a little more to fantasize about than just my panties. Jack was still inside me at the time, but soft. When he asked me to tease Ronald I felt his cock stir in my cunt. I probably would have agreed to tease Ronald anyway, but Jack's cock hardening in my cunt was such a turn on that I didn't hesitate to say yes.

So, over the course of the next couple of weeks, the clothes I wore to Jack's place got skimpier and skimpier and Ronald really got an eyeful. I'll grant him that he all took it in stride. He never tried to grope me or make a pass at me, even when Jack left the two of us alone for a bit. He just looked at me like it was perfectly normal and pretended that he hadn't noticed a thing. Yet I knew he was feasting his eyes on me when he thought I or Jack wasn't looking. Sex with Jack after he'd left was simply wonderful.

One day I had decided to tease Ronald by wearing a tight miniskirt. Jack had started buying those eensie-weensie thongs for me to wear so I could leave them on the sofa. I thought I'd pull the thong in my slit and sit on the big sofa in such a way that Ronald would get a good view up my skirt and see most of my pussy. When I had prepared myself in their bathroom, I was already creaming. It worked magnificently. After giving Ronald this view for about 5 minutes, me constantly touching my legs and milling them about, getting wetter all the time, Ronald got all red in the face and excused himself. He went to his room and came out a couple of minutes later, looking all flustered. He got out of their place without saying a word to me. Ofcourse I left my drenched thong on the sofa after Jack and I had sex.

The next day Ronald wasn't there when I came to visit Jack. I was a bit disappointed at first, but that soon passed when Jack said he wanted to have a serious word with me. Jack said that if his studies weren't shaping up a lot on short notice, that he would be flunking his final year of college. One of the problems was me, because he couldn't keep his mind of me and our little games, but the main problem was that he really wasn't one for the books. Jack's quite smart, but he's more of a charmer and a talker than the type that sits down, does his job and solves problems.

He said that he had talked to Ronald about it that day and also had told Ronald then that he, Jack, knew that Ronald had been collecting my panties. Then he had asked Ronald whether Ronald wanted to help him out and that he, Jack, could return the favor by helping Ronald out, perhaps by setting him up with a date. I smiled, thinking that I knew where Jack was leading up to, but I was wrong.

I had more or less expected him to ask me to go on a date with Ronald, but instead he asked me to help Ronald get over his inexperience with girls. He said it would be no problem for him, me putting out with his roommate, but if I had any sort of reservations about it then their deal would be off and Jack would have to think of something else to improve his studies. I was creaming before he finished talking. But, knowing that this would change our relationship forever, I asked him whether he was really sure about it, because it might mean going all the way with Ronald.

"Honey" he said "Talking to Ronald about you helping him out in return for him helping me out got me so horny that I had to go to room and jerk off. There's one thing though, you've got to tell me all about it. Otherwise it's too much like cheating." We looked in each other's eyes and he knew that I knew and I knew that he knew that all of our little games had been leading up to this and that I would go all the way with Ronald and tell my husband to be all about it afterwards. Still looking at each other we got undressed. Jack fucked me on the sofa, on the kitchen table, in his bed and in the bathroom.

Two days later, I went to their place. Jack said he had to go study and excused himself. My dress wasn't as skimpy as the latest outfits I'd been wearing. A black lambswhool sweater and a tartan skirt that reached just above my knee. Tan stockings and low black pumps with a bow on the toepiece. After Jack had left, I sat next to Ronald on the sofa and pulled my legs up on the seat. I ran my fingernail over his shoulder. He was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Jack told me you've been hoarding my panties that I accidently left here?" I began.

Ronald gulped "I'm sorry Susan, I didn't mean to..."

I ran my fingernail over his shoulder once more. He cringed a bit. "I think that's cute and sexy. I didn't know you found me that attractive, Ronald."

"Susan, I... er..." he stammered. I leant back against the seat of the sofa, pushing the swell of my breasts out a little bit. "I'll promise not to tease you so much any more, if you kiss me."

"But... Jack... ?". Boy, was he nervous. "Why do you think Jack has gone to study? He's cool with you kissing me, as long as he doesn't have to watch you and me doing it." I assuaged him "Now, are you going to or... ?"

That was all the encouragement he needed. Shy and reserved Ronald was all over me, like a tiger. Or rather like a teenage boy on his first date with a girl. His lips clamped around my lips, one hand clawing at my breast, the other gripping me around my neck. Giggling, I tore myself loose.

"Ho, ho there, Silver. Not so fast." He pulled back immediately "Sorry, Susan, I... I don't know what came over me." Still giggling a little I snuggled up to him and placed my hand on his groin. I purred softly in his ear when I felt the sizable lump.

"You haven't been with girls much, have you?" I whispered gently in his ear.

He shook his head "No. Only two. Just hand-holding and kissing."

"It takes practice to learn how to please a woman. And patience too." I squeezed his shaft gently. "And I'm going to teach you how. First lesson: go slow. Take your time. Be gentle.". He half-turned towards me, probably to try to kiss me again but I held him back "You can practice next time, but not tonight. Tonight I'm going to do all the work and you are not going to do anything, unless I ask you to."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.