Goddess Cam Affair - Cover

Goddess Cam Affair

Copyright© 2006 by GodAreis

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beauty goes out with a rodeo rider, and falls in love. The rider spends more time with the bulls. She find a different bull to ride.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

Bailey and Joshwere becoming close friends. Anytime Bailey needed to cry her heart out she would call Josh no matter the time of the day and he would gladly take time out to comfort his sexy friend. Bailey was having one of her wild moods one day when they were on Yahoo. Bailey said she was so horny she wanted to fuck anything she could get her hands on. Josh being the good friend he is asked her what was around her. She told him about the vibrator on the desk in front of her and the small bed post topper.

Josh suggested she turn her cam on, which she did since she trusted her life with Josh at this point. He suggested that she slowly ride the bed post and see how much she could rub her clit on it. He of course turned his cam on for her and got naked and stroked for her to watch. She thought he was good sized and looked like he knew how to use it. Bailey loved being watched and loved having him telling her what to do. She slowly rubbed her pussy up and down against the bed post head 'til she got nice and wet and then slowly tried lowering down on it. Slowly but gently she dropped her pussy down on top of it so it would go in her. The head was at a small point so it pierced her pussy perfectly. They both ran voice chat so they could hear each other, and Josh could hear her loud moans of ecstasy while she fucked herself.

She was very sexually oriented and loved him telling her what he would do if he was there. He would tell her how much he loved her and wanted to make slow passionate love to her before fucking her brains out. This only added to her heightened state and she started moaning louder. She had the entire bed post head in her pussy and was starting to bounce harder on it. She loved looking at her computer screen seeing him stroking his hard cock and moaning how much he wanted to fuck her pussy and fill her with his cum.

It wasn't long before she screamed out her orgasm. Josh hadn't cum yet but so wanted to. He told her to get back to her computer chair and use the vibrator on her pussy. He loved seeing close-ups of her pussy since it was nice and smooth. She slowly worked herself back up by slowly sliding it in and slowly back out. She loved feeling something hard going into her hot pussy. From the way she talked about how hot her pussy was, he thought her pussy might burn his cock if he ever gets the chance to be with her. She promised he would enjoy the pleasure of having the wildest sexiest woman alive. He so couldn't wait to have her.

He started stroking faster and harder and she fucked her pussy harder as well. They both moaned that they want each other and as soon as possible. They have never met but they shared a deep connection and knew how to push each other's sexual buttons. They both had orgasms at same time, and they were big ones. She felt so hot knowing he was getting off from her and loved watching him cum. He really thought if they ever got together he could show her how a man should treat her like the goddess she is.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.