Lust Begins - Cover

Lust Begins

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom meets a young married woman at the city park and they hit it off from the start even though they've never met or even spoken a word to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

April and I hit it off from the start. For one thing, I thought April was one of the most erotic and most desirable young women I'd ever laid my eyes on. She made my cock stir hotly from just seeing her, even in her clothes. She could hardly believe that I wanted to fuck her and have her sexually as much as I did, but I quickly began to convince her by the fact that everytime I saw her I got huge raging hardons and then treated her so hotly with the big hard cock that resulted.

April and I had enjoyed quite a lusty episode of fucking and licking each other there in the back end of her family's van. Then, we'd gotten dressed again, and returned to the picnic, separately. I wasn't fooled. I figured her husband knew what his obviously sexy and horny wife had been doing while she was away those few minutes. A spouse who's married to someone as sexy and as erotic as April can almost assume if their spouse isn't anywhere to be seen for a few minutes that they're off somewhere having a quickie with some horny dude like me.

Both April and I tried to act as though nothing had occurred and I stayed a clear distance away from her for awhile but I continued to check her out with my eyes and I saw hers meeting me almost every single time I stole a glance at her. I loved how sexy April looked now that she'd put her bra, thong and jeans and top back on and I could see clearly that her nipples were every bit as aroused and perky after our mid-afternoon fuck in the sun as they'd been earlier when she was getting turned on from just looking at me. I knew I'd left quite a lot of cum inside April's well-fucked pussy and I was more than sure that by now, her thong and the crotch of her jeans were probably fully soaked with the cum seeping from her wet pussy lips. I even went over to April after awhile and through the course of acting like we were striking up a conversation she basically conveyed the subtle message to me that she'd loved our lusty hot fuck together and sure enough, her panty and her jeans were soaked with my jizz load seeping out of her horny wet pussy that I'd reamed with my big hard cock.

I moved where I could be talking to April without anyone hopefully overhearing us. It was a dangerous ploy since her mother, sister and her husband and daughters were all there in pretty close proximity. Then, I got even bolder and in a low tone of voice, I started basically acting like April and I were just passing the day, but i was actually engaging in verbal foreplay with this sexy married woman and I could see all the clear signs of increasing arousal in her body and her body language as I chatted her up in preparation for taking her again later that day.

"April, you've got the sexiest nipples and I love the hotness of your nice breasts, baby," I said as I casually rubbed the growing bulge of my hardon inside my pants. I wanted April to relive the fuck we'd just shared and want it as badly again in the next couple of hours or so. I'd get sloppy seconds on my own hot cumload that would still be coating the tight inside channel of her pussy. "Baby, I want to lick your pussy and suck all my hot cum out from your cunt and then I want to rub the full swollen head of my cock on your horny pussy and then thrust inside you again and hammer your horny and so naughty wanton pussy, April," I said as I looked into April's eyes and could easily see the hot lusty fires of desire burning white-hot there.

Then, I really turned the conversation's direction as I'd managed to pick up on April's body language and could tell from the way she was looking at other women in the park that she'd also love to swing bisexual with some of them if the chance arose.

"April, how'd you like to spend an evening with me and that busty blonde babe over there that I saw you talking to earlier?" I asked. I could feel my cock twitching in my pants as I imagined burying my cock in both April's pussy and the hot blonde over a few feet from us as well. Then I asked, "Or how would you like to strap on a big black dildo and do that brunette babe over there with the three little kids, April?" I could hardly believe it as every time I proposed a sexy scenario to April, she'd shake her head up and down subtlely in confirmation that the other person I was asking her about turned her on, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.