Soccer or Succor - Cover

Soccer or Succor

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A trio of soccer moms decide to broaden the education of the team's two eighteen year old players.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Glennie Patterson

The next afternoon at practice, I could see it on Amy's face. She had that fresh-fucked look and finally admitted that she had seduced Aaron into screwing her the prior evening. During our chatting as we watched the practice, she told us all about it and Phyllis added comments about her session with Tommy so that by the end of the practice, we all had a pretty good picture of what had happened both times... and I was as horny as I could ever remember being.

We agreed among ourselves that there would be no jealously among us if we could share the two young men. I decided that I was going to see if I couldn't get one of the two in my bed as soon as possible. I guess I had made that decision right after I found out that Phyllis had fucked Tommy, because that next night I decided to shave my pussy and keep it shaved regularly just in case.

Right after practice, my son, Brandon, came running over and said, "Hey, mom, I forgot to tell you. My drama team is meeting in a conference room at the library tonight to work on the script for our class project. I probably won't be home until late. Looks like we'll probably do that every Thursday night for the rest of the semester and maybe a few other nights, depending on how it goes. Okay if I get something to eat from the Dairy Queen for dinner?"

"Yes, son, although it would have been nice if you had told me sooner."

"Sorry, mom. See ya later." And he was gone.

I headed to the parking lot with the other girls, where we split up and got into separate vehicles. Usually I had at least one rambunctious kid on board and often even more but not that night. Just as I circled the lot heading to the gate, I spotted Tommy walking with his equipment bag. I pulled up beside him.

"Hi, Tommy. Want a ride?"

"Oh, that's okay, Mrs. Patterson. I don't mind walking."

"I'm disappointed, Tommy. I was hoping to get to talk to you."

His head snapped around and he looked at me funny. "Oh? Well, in that case..." and he climbed into the passenger seat.

As I pulled onto the road, I asked, "What do you think of me, Tommy?"

"Huh?"

"I was just wondering if you think of me like you do Phyllis Liggett."

"What do you mean?"

"Tommy, I know all about you and Phyllis. It was as plain as if she had written 'fresh fucked" on her forehead. Do you ever think about me that way?"

"Oh, well... yes, ma'am." His voice was so soft I wasn't sure I heard him.

"Did you say 'yes, ' Tommy?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded just slightly louder.

"Good. Now we're getting somewhere, aren't we?"

"We are?"

"Of course we are, Tommy. I now know that you want to have sex with me, right?"

"Uh... yes, ma'am." His voice was again barely audible.

"Well, that's good, because I want to have sex with you, too, Tommy."

"You do?" Louder this time, with a wonderment in his tone.

"Yes, I do. Would you like to come over to my house right now and let's try out the things you and Phyllis did together."

"Yes, Ma'am!" He spoke emphatically this time.

"Good. I was really hoping you would want to."

We pulled into the garage and I held Tommy's hand as he followed me through the kitchen entrance, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I undressed him and rubbed my hands all over his strong young body. With trembling hands, he unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and pushed my shorts and panties to the floor. Completely naked, we faced each other and let our fingertips do the walking.

After a few minutes, I guided Tommy up onto the bed and then climbed in after him. When he settled down, I knelt beside him and began licking his really nice big cock. His pre-cum tasted so good... it had been so long since I'd tasted a man's juices that I almost came just thinking about it.

I moved around so that, by twisting my head, I could watch his face and I sucked and licked and teased his cock with my hands and lips and tongue. He was so consumed with desire that I thought he was going to burst. Tommy could still reach my body and his hand floated over my ass and sampled my pussy over and over, going to my tits and playing with them in between times.

I think his orgasm took him by surprise more than it did me. At least I felt his balls begin to pulsate. However he jerked upright, thrusting his penis into my throat and groaning with pleasure as his hot steamy cum shot into my tummy. I licked the very last drop from his one-eyed opening, made sure his shaft was clean and then climbed up beside him into his arms. He squeezed me so tightly it almost hurt and then planted his mouth over mine in a sweet kiss. I know he tasted his own cum from the remnants in my mouth but it didn't seem to bother him.

When he broke away, he said in a whisper, "I want to do that for you too."

When I nodded my agreement, Tommy slithered down my form, kissing me all the way, all over my boobs, back and forth over my stomach, lingered at my navel and then traveled back and forth across my abdomen until he reached my pussy. I wondered if it was his first time to view a pussy up close because he seemed to take forever just looking at it, as if he wanted to memorize the shape and contours of my opening. His fingers gently worked the outer lips open and his tongue began a tentative exploration.

Tommy must have liked what he found because he got bolder and bolder. His tongue traced wet trails all over my pussy and when he found my little clit, he explored it thoroughly until it was completely blood-engorged and standing outside of its little hood. I encouraged him to suck it gently and flick it with his tongue and then move on to something else and come back to it later.

When he stuck his tongue into my opening, I think he was again surprised because he found more liquid than he expected and it must have startled him that he liked it because he began lapping at it like a thirsty dog at his water bowl. To say that I loved it would be a massive understatement. The next time his tongue touched my clitty, I came with a loud moan.

I would have been happy as a lark if Tommy had quit right then but he didn't. His mouth closed over my opening and his tongue again delved into my cunt. He sucked up all the fresh juice and kept wandering around inside me. After several minutes, his mouth slipped around my clitty and he sucked it into his mouth, holding it with his lips while his tongue lashed my button back and forth. It was more than I could take and I came with a shout of joy.

This time Tommy crawled up my body until his rock hard cock was at my pussy. Very carefully he pushed it inside me and stopped when he crushed our bodies together. We kissed for long wonderful minutes before he began moving so slowly I wasn't sure he was moving at first. Oh, but it felt magnificent. I couldn't believe how good this young man felt inside me. My pussy was on fire with desire and he was teasing me to new heights of lust.

That big cock was in me less than five minutes, I'm sure, before I experienced the most violent cum I could ever recall. I know Tommy was surprised when I nearly bucked him out of the saddle but he just managed to hang on, dig in his spurs and start riding me again. Ohmigod, it was unbelievable!

After that, I just hung on for dear life. I wrapped my legs around Tommy's waist and my arms around his broad shoulders and let him do whatever he wanted to me. Surprisingly he maintained his slow pace until I came again and only then did he begin to speed up. I slipped a hand between us and cupped his balls and he seemed very appreciative. The faster he went, the harder our bodies smacked together and the louder the slurping sounds from my sloppy wet pussy. I felt it approaching again and had another wonderful climax. Tommy kept going for a couple of minutes before he shot his load into my slick pussy.

We lay together recovering, my arm and leg draped over his young form. His arms were around me and his lips kept exploring my face and neck and ears. I couldn't believe it. I had not had any sex at all in so long and now in one short two hour period, I had just had the best sex of my whole life. I didn't want to ever let Tommy go.

We finally dressed and parted but not before I made Tommy promise that he would come fuck me just as often as we could work it out. He didn't seem at all disappointed by that arrangement.

Phyllis Liggett

That Friday we had another away game against Port Hamilton North High. It was about a 40 or 45 minute drive up the Interstate into a mid-sized city.

When we were loading up the vehicles for the drive, the guys piled into the spaces indiscriminately and I wound up with all different guys than I'd had for the first game, except for my own son, of course. I was pleasantly surprised that Aaron wound up in my van.

The trip out was uneventful, with everyone being kind of quiet because they expected a tough game. That's the way it turned out too. We lost 1 — 0 on a header that just barely caught the upper left corner of the net, in spite of Aaron's best effort to stop it. He was completely dejected on the drive home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.