Soccer or Succor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A trio of soccer moms decide to broaden the education of the team's two eighteen year old players.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Aaron Chambers

I knew there was something different about Tom that day in school. It wasn't anything I could put my finger on but we had three classes together and I knew there was something that had changed. He was still cheerful — he always had a good sense of humor and usually had a ready joke — but that day he was quieter than usual even though he had a perpetual smile on his face.

After English class as we were walking to our lockers for our Physics books, I asked, "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aw, come on, Tom. Something happened to you yesterday or this morning. What happened? Are you sick?'

"Nope."

"Something happen with your family?"

"Nope."

"Wait a minute! You got laid, didn't you?'

"I'm not telling."

"You did! Who was it? Did you get another piece of Pamela Sanders?"

"Nope."

"Carrie Underwood?"

"Nope. You'll never guess."

I was quiet a minute and then a light dawned. Very quietly, I said, "It was Mrs. Liggett, wasn't it?"

"Shit!" Tommy said. "I cannot kiss and tell."

"That's what it is. You fucked Phil's mom after the game last night. Congratulations, old man. I would love to get some of that on me. Or Mrs. North. Or Mrs. Patterson. Shit, I'd love to screw an older woman. Was it good?"

"Better than you could believe, man," he said with emphasis.

The rest of the day, I thought about the three ladies that most often showed up at team practices and games. They were very different physically but if I had a chance, I would take any or all of them to bed.

I had a little experience with girls, just classmates so far. But to have sex with a mature woman such as those women were was a dream I had repeatedly for years. Now Tom had apparently sampled the delights of one of the women. I wondered if it was possible that I might get some of one of the other two. I didn't learn a thing in my last two classes that day, spending all my time thinking about how delicious it must be to screw Mrs. Patterson or Mrs. North.

All three of the women were there at practice that afternoon. With the advent of reasonably warm spring weather, they were all wearing shorts and cotton blouses that showed their curves and contours very nicely, even as they sat in the bleachers.

I only had my mind half on my work as we went through the warm-ups, the shooting routine, and finally some offensive vs. defensive drills. Several times the coaches chided me on lack of attention when I let too many shots find the net but I couldn't keep my mind off fondling the women's mature asses and boobs and possibly fucking their loving pussies. How could I approach either of them and make my wishes known without getting put down.

After practice, I had gathered my stuff into my equipment bag and started the walk home when the North's van pulled up along side me and stopped. Camron rolled his window down and Mrs. North asked if she could give me a ride. I started to decline but decided this might be the start of something so I opened the sliding door and climbed in right behind her.

As we started down the road, Mrs. North glanced at me in the mirror, "Did you take biology in your sophomore year, Aaron?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How did you do with it?"

"Straight A's, I believe."

"Really? Cam is having a problem with it. By any chance, would you be interested in tutoring him? We'd be willing to pay a reasonable hourly rate, of course."

"Oh? Well, I hadn't thought about tutoring anyone... but I guess I could. I don't think I could take pay for that though."

"Really? Maybe we could find some way to make it worth your while. Any chance you could spend an hour with him this afternoon."

"Sure. I'm not in a rush to get home anyway."

So it was set. When we arrived at the North's house, Cam and I trudged upstairs to his room, where he pulled out his Biology book and turned to the current assignment. It didn't take long to understand that he did not have a good foundation for that lesson, so we went way back to the beginning of the book and started over. The beginning lessons went quickly but then we began to bog down. By the time the hour was up, I thought we'd made good progress and I had a pretty good idea of how to proceed to get him caught up to where he needed to be, although it might take until the end of the semester.

As we were breaking up, Mrs. North brought a platter of hot chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of milk into the room. We scarfed them down and soon downed the milk. Cam said he was going over to Dennis Wilson's for the daily basketball game and asked if I wanted to come along. Not being all that fond of basketball, I declined and Cam shot out of the house before I had finished my milk. Mrs. North stood against the door looking at me and I wondered what she was thinking.

"So what do you like to do for fun, Aaron?" she asked.

"Well, play video games and... "

"Do you like to have sex?'

I gulped. "Yes, ma'am."

"Really? Do you get much?"

"Uh... no, ma'am, not as much as I'd like."

"Have you ever done it with an older woman, Aaron?"

"No, ma'am."

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"You mean with a woman like you? Yes, ma'am, I've often wanted to."

"Why?"

"Well... because I think older women are... sexy and... beautiful and... well, probably know how to do it."

"I like your answer, Aaron. Have you ever dreamed about doing it with me?"

I gulped again and averted my gaze, staring at the floor. "Yes, ma'am," I whispered.

"What did you say? Look at me, Aaron."

There was a certain command in her voice and I jerked my head up. "Yes, ma'am," I said plaintively.

"Do you want to do it with me now, Aaron?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then ask me, Aaron."

"Mrs. North, would you have sex with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, pulling her blouse over her head. With it in one hand, she took my hand and led me into her bedroom, where she closed and locked the door. "Take off your clothes, Aaron."

It was easy to get out of my things... and for her too. I watched, fascinated, as she unfastened her bra and her huge creamy white tits tumbled into the open air. Her nipples were nearly an inch long and already hard. She pushed her shorts and panties down in one swoop, just as I was doing the same to my shorts and jockeys. Shoes and socks came next and then she hugged me, pressing her body against mine. For the first time, I felt huge breasts mashed into my chest.

She turned me to her bed and made me sit on the edge. Working her legs between mine, she held my head and pulled it toward her big tits. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and began to nurse, listening to her moans of pleasure. I ran my hands around her back and down, eventually cupping her ass in my hands and tugging her closer to me.

She let me suck on her tit for several minutes, urging me to suck harder. Then she pulled it away from me... and stuck the other one in my mouth and I did it all over again.

When she pulled that one away, she said, "Get up, Aaron," and guided me to one side. Then she stepped closer to the bed and bent over so that her face and shoulders were resting on the mattress but her ass was in the air, her feet spread wide apart. At her direction, I got behind her and as soon as I spotted her luscious pussy, I knew where we were headed. I eased my cock between the glistening lips of her cunt and watched it disappear inside her until we were mashed together. Her hips were too inviting to pass up so I latched onto a handful on each side and started pumping.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.