Fatal Attraction - Cover

Fatal Attraction

Copyright© 2006 by azza

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha is a happily married mother of two.Then she meets Bob...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Safe Sex  

As she sat sipping her drink she felt his gaze roaming all over body, longingly lingering over her exposed boobs and then moving down to where the panty disappeared between her thighs.

Bob was hairy.

A thick growth of black hair spread all across his chest and shoulders. He didn't have any extra flab. Bob had kept himself in shape.

Samantha could feel her body churn as she admired his naked body from under her eyelashes.

And Bob had an erection.

His erect cock was jutting out of his tight trunks.

Bob was finding it difficult to look anywhere but at her breasts. Her taut nipples were sticking out like small pebbles.

As she continued talking, Samantha parted her thighs

Her breathing was hurried. Adrenalin surged thru her body, tightening her skin.

Bob licked his lips as he got an unobstructed view of her scantily covered pussy.

"Now wasn't that what he was looking for up my skirt in his office?" smiled Samantha to herself as she continued sipping from her glass.

As they continued chatting, Samantha surreptiously looked at his jutting manhood. She could see it was big.

"Bob is well hung down there." she thought.

"Is he circumcised?"

Her juices were wetting her bikini. She was sure, with her parted legs, he could see the darkening spots.

Bob was staring intently between her thighs as she lightly replied to something he had said.

"Lets join the girls " said Samantha and moved towards the water. Bob joined her as she got down next to Alice. The girls were splashing around.

The kids pressed close to Samantha as they once again came sliding down the water slide.

As she took a step backwards his erect cock pressed against her buttock.

Bob didn't move, instead he continued to press his hardness into her. He put his arm around her waist and drew her close to himself.

Samantha bit her lip to hide the low moan she let out. She could sense the heat emanating from his hand and spreading to all parts of her youthful body.

They continued to be in that position for the next few minutes.

Bob's hand was playing with the elastic band of her bikini.

Neither spoke. Bob continued to rub his cock against her in a slow rhythmic motion.

Samantha was not sure of her feelings. She liked Bob but...

"It's getting late. We should be going Bob." she finally whispered and slowly waded out with the kids in tow.

Samantha was silent on the trip back to Bob's place.

She was fighting with the mix of emotions coursing thru her body. She found Bob interesting and had till now allowed him to take certain liberties which she wouldn't allow to other men.

It was thrilling to know that even after so many years of marriage and children, men found her attractive enough to seek illicit liaisons.

She shook her head. No, she was a wife to a loving person and a mother of two kids.

This flirtation had to have its limits...

Samantha busied herself in Bob's kitchen.

She prepared some snacks and hot cocoa for the hungry girls.

She tried to keep away from Bob as much as possible. Not that she didn't trust Bob. It was herself she was not sure about.

The living room was soon a big mess with the plates and sandwich crumbs strewn across the floor.

"I will help you clean up " said Samantha as she looked across at the leftovers.

The girls had rushed back to Alice's room to play with her new play station.

"Aw... don't bother. It's been some time since I had my Alice with me."

"What led to your divorce? " Samantha couldn't stop from asking.

Bob sighed, " Brenda is a nice girl. But she is heavily into her career. Somewhere down the years I realized that the married life I was searching for was not going to come about between us."

Both of them were silent for a moment.

"What did you have in mind when you got married?" asked Samantha sipping her second bourbon of the evening.

Bob stared at for a moment as he gently trailed his fingers along her cheek and then softly said " somebody like you Sam. You are a complete, wholesome woman. I have seen you at work and today it was nice to see the way you managed the kids and even had the energy to prepare something for all us back home. I think Brenda would have settled for something from the delivery shop."

His voice was low as he continued to softly rub her cheeks, all along looking intently at her."

Samantha shivered at every contact his fingers were making.

Bob's shirt was unbuttoned and she silently gazed at his hairy chest, inhaling his musky manly odor.

The soft music playing in the background was initiating a meltdown of her body.

"Lets dance this number." Bob softly said and took her hand.

Bob held Samantha closely in his arms as they slowly danced across the room.

Every now and then her breasts would brush against his hairy chest. This was arousing a tingling sensation in her nipples... slowly spreading down between her legs.

Bob slid his left hand down from her waist and rested his palm on her buttocks.

As they moved around, he began to rub her buttocks in slow circular motions.

Flushy hotness was engulfing Samantha's body as they continued their erotic dance.

Bob drew her close. She rested her face on his chest. Samantha gasped as her lips pressed against his hairy chest. A moan inadvertently escaped her lips.

Both her hands were now around Bob's neck.

They were almost motionless, gently swaying to the music.

Bob's hands were freely roaming all over her body. He cupped her right breast with his left hand, gently squeezing it while his right hand explored the roundness of her buttocks.

Then they stood motionless.

A man and a woman in close embrace.

Bob rubbed his fingers along her neck." You are a complete woman Sam, a complete woman..." Bob hoarsely whispered.

Their eyes locked for an instant, then Bob bent to kiss her.

Samantha tilted her face in a mute, unconscious invitation.

His lips pressed upon hers.

With a hungry intensity he crushed her lips.

She reciprocated the intensity by opening her mouth for his passionate invasion.

He pried open her mouth and his tongue began exploring her. Their tongues pressed together as Bob began squeezing both her breasts.

His cock was rubbing against her belly as his right hand applied pressure on her nipples from above her blouse.

Then Bob stood back and released her from his hot embrace. He looked at her with deep, somber eyes.

"Sam removes your clothes."

"What. What are you saying Bob."

"Sam I have never met a woman like you... complete in all respects. I want to see you... admire you in all sense."

"The girls... they will see us..."

"sshh... there is no noise coming from their room. They are sleeping. Baby please..."

Slowly Samantha unbuttoned her blouse. Button by button her blouse opened up. It now lay open by her side.

"Remove your blouse."

Samantha slowly slipped it off. He was now admiring her breasts encased in a white bra

Her breasts were heaving in unison to his stare.

She looked into his eyes and responded to an unspoken command by unzipping her skirt.

It fell on the carpet.

She gingerly stepped out of it.

Her panty was wet with her juices.

This was not lost to Bob as he stared intently between her thighs.

He was breathing heavily.

Bob removed his shirt and threw it down. The sight of his hairy chest made her tremble uncontrollably.

"Your bra." he said.

Samantha sighed. Her hands went behind and she unclasped the hook.

Bob stepped closer as her 36D boobs freed themselves from their captivity.

Her breasts stood out proudly. The nipples were taut and pointing towards him.

He stood there transfixed.

His eyes were taking in the fullness of her breasts as they swayed gently.

Bob was mesmerized by her large reddish brown areolas. The nipples were like a child's tiny finger standing fully erect for inspection. He licked his lips.

Only her panty remained.

"Sam..." he softly said, barely audible. He needn't have elaborated. It wasn't necessary.

"Bob... Bob please... I think we have gone too far already," pleaded Samantha.

But perhaps she was herself not fully convinced.

He continued to look intently at her.

Neither spoke.

Then as if in a trance, Samantha turned to her right and began sliding down her panty.

She stooped to remove it and then stood up. Slowly she turned back to face him.

She was clean-shaven.

Her pussy glistened with sweat. Her wet lips were engorged and the pink inner lips were protruding.

Bob went down on his knees in front of her.

His face was close to her pussy.

Bob closed his eyes and deeply inhaled her womanly smell.

Then he moved behind her.

He affectionately gazed at her full, round buttocks.

Samantha could feel her juices wetting her inner thighs.

Samantha continued standing in only her high heels as Bob began running his hands over both her calves.

Samantha shuddered at the contact.

"Smooth..." he murmured..." beautiful."

His roving hands moved to her thighs... then her buttocks. He felt them, rubbed them. Then he caught them and gently pried them apart to view her brown hole. Bob placed his hand on her ass crack and began running his fingers up and down. He continued to be on his knees as his hands moved upwards to feel her bare back. Again and again Bob let his hands play all over her naked back. Samantha closed her eyes and tilted her head, savoring the sensation.

Bob stood up and came in front of her. Her eyes were still closed, her naked breasts heaving with each breath she sucked in with her partly open lips.

Samantha heard the sound of his zip coming down.

She opened her eyes wide.

"Bob what are you..."

"Sam its only fair you should see me..."

His cock sprang out. Samantha stared dumbfounded at his manhood. It was big, handsome. The knob was smooth and red with blood flowing thru it.

And yes he was circumcised. After marriage this was the first time she had seen another man's cock.

Bob was handsome. His semi erect cock proudly dangled in front of him.

Bob took his cock and began playing with it, all along staring at her naked breasts. It began growing... thickening.

"Look Sam... look what your beauty is doing to me."

She continued to silently gaze at his cock.

Her pussy was aching for the feel of his manly hands over it. She parted her legs a bit.

Bob pressed her breasts with his palms. The touch sent shockwaves thru her body. He squeezed them, rubbed them... began kneading them. His hands trailed downwards and stopped near her womanliness.

Then he gently parted her legs and pressed his face into her pussy.

He repeatedly kissed her vagina... rubbed his cheeks against her vulva. Again and again he passionately kissed her.

"Bob we shouldn't... enough..." gasped Samantha.

As if in reply Bob scooped her up in his arms and placed her on the couch. He lay on top of her and began kissing her with heated intensity.

"Sam... you are Goddess Venus in flesh and blood." whispered Bob. His hands were squeezing both her breasts... he took one nipple between his teeth and began pulling on it."

"OH. OH... Aaaaah... moaned Samantha as she flung her arms around Bob.

He squeezed them... he kneaded them... licked them... biting her soft round glob lets. Then he pushed his finger inside her wet pussy and began rotating it, while he continued to ravish her breast with the other hand. His long strong cock was pressing into her body.

Samantha's body was shaking with the consuming desire Bob had aroused. She wanted to give in to the mindless need.

Bob lifted her legs and placed placed his cock in front of her pussy. The cock brushed against the outer lips. Samantha quivered. Then he began pushing his cock in inch by inch. Then he began ramming his cock inside her like a man denied sustenance for long.

"AAaaahhh... Oh... Ohhh... Oh my God... BBoobbbb..." wailed Samantha as for the first time a cock other than her husband's began seeking satisfaction from her womanly treasure.

Bob stooped over her with a glazed look in his eyes as his cock continued its pounding. Beads of sweat dropped from his face on to her body. He was panting like a raging bull.

Orgasm after orgasm hit Samantha as the illicit liaison began reaching its climax.

With a final push, Bob's eyes snapped to attention. He pulled out and shot out load after load of cum on Samantha's body. It hit her breasts, her stomach. Then slowly his cock began to deflate. Bob wiped some cum from her tits and rubbed her lips with it. Samantha looked silently at him. Her breathing was harsh and uneven. His manly embrace and fucking had completely melted her from inside.

"Mama... mama are you there?" rang out Patties voice.

Samantha froze.

Hurriedly she got up. She picked up her strewn clothes and rushed to the bathroom as Bob hurriedly put on his trouser and shirt.

"Mother is freshening up Pattie." Bob called out to her and went up the stairs to stop her from coming down.

"Pick up your bag from Alice's room." he added.

Samantha nervously cleaned the semen with her panty and stuffed it inside her purse. She hurriedly cleaned herself and dressed up.

"Oh my God what am I doing." she nervously thought as she swung into their driveway. She didn't intend to take it this far but...

Fred was asleep and she was thankful for that. He would have definitely seen the freshly fucked look on her face. Samantha put Pattie to bed besides her brother and took a quick shower.

Her body was glowing with the fucking it had got. She looked in the mirror. Red marks were lining her breasts. Bob's bite marks were there for anyone who cared to look. Her inner thighs bore red scratch marks around her pussy... the leftovers of the passionate foreplay she had indulged in with Bob.

Samantha removed her bathrobe and quietly she slipped in the bed besides the naked sleeping form of her husband and shut her eyes.

Samantha woke up to the feel of her husband's gentle and warm kisses on her neck. Oh God how she loved that!!

Fred had snuggled up to her. She was turned away from him but he had pressed his body with hers. Fred continued nibbling her ear lobes... pressing his growing cock into her buttocks.

"Honey you took so long... I feel asleep playing with my little thingy and thinking about you."

Samantha flushed.

Fred grabbed her swollen breasts from behind and began to lovingly squeeze them." Baby oh baby don't leave me alone for so long." murmured Fred.

Fred pushed her on her stomach and lay on top of her. Gently he began kissing her back... murmuring sweet nothings all the time. His lips moved over her buttocks. He kissed them... licked them and began to bite them... adding his bite marks to those left behind by Bob only a few hours earlier.

Fred raised her legs and began licking her pussy. She was wet. Wet and horny all over again. His lips found her clit and he began sucking it. His hands were squeezing her breasts as Fred began lapping up her flowing juices. He took hold of her taut nipples and began pulling them up... all along keeping his mouth pressed to her pussy... his tongue licking her pussy. Alternately he would press down upon her nipples with his fingers and then again pull upon them. Samantha moaned in ecstasy. She was in heavens.

"OOOHhhhhh MY Darling..." screamed Samantha as her husbands probing fingers found her G spot.

"My beautiful lovely wife " whispered Fred as he tenderly took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Samantha shuddered as Fred tenderly rolled her back on her stomach. She knew her husband. She knew what was coming and her body was trembling in intense anticipation.

She went on her knees and elbow. Her ass was sticking out for her husband. Then she felt her husbands cock. Fred rubbed his cock along her crack and she moaned. Then she felt the knob at her opening. He stayed there for a moment, pressing her buttocks, squeezing them. Slowly he slid his cock inside his wife's cunt.

Once again Samantha had a cock inside her. Fred began to pump her. Slowly... then faster... faster... he was pacing himself. Fred knew his wife's body. He was aware of its demands, its expectations. The slapping of his balls against her ass was the only sound to be heard in the early hours of the morning.

Samantha clenched her teeth and closed her eyes as a new climax began to grow inside her. But she knew this was just the beginning. Her loving husband was pacing his thrusts. He was not going to shoot inside in a hurry. He knew what she liked and he was not a selfish lover.

Then Fred gently pushed her shoulder. Samantha smiled. She gave her throbbing clit one final rub and lay on her stomach. Fred followed her in unison making sure his cock did not slip out of his wife's cunt. He rested himself on his palms and pushed up so that his erect cock snuggly fitted inside. Now he carefully placed his weight upon her so that his hips were resting on her buttocks... a cushioned support so to speak.

He began pumping her. With her buttocks cushioning his hips Fred began sliding in and out with speed. His hands were squeezing both her breasts and he nestled his face near her neck.

The simultaneous pounding of her pussy and the squeezing of both her boobs unleashed an erotic sensation filled tsunami inside her. Emotions raged inside her like a wildfire.

"AAhhhhh... OOhhh... YAhh... yes... oh yes. TAKE ME... don't stop now... screamed Samantha as a mind blowing orgasm took hold of her body and turned it into nothing but a pleasure seeking animal. Again and again her husband rammed his cock inside her, never for a moment loosening his tight hold over her boobs.

Samantha let out a moan and went limp as her body was ravaged by multiple orgasms.

Then Fred began to gently kiss her neck. He pressed his lips on her neck, licked her neck. IT WAS FANTASTIC... it always was. She was thrilled... felt like she was floating up above the clouds. Fred was furiously kneading her breasts... softly kissing her neck while his cock continued to service her needs.

Finally Fred let out a grunt and shot his semen inside his wife's pussy. Shot after shot landed inside her cunt. Her cunt was swamped with her husbands cum.

Exhausted they lay entwined for a long time till sleep took hold of them.

Samantha woke to find herself alone. She had overslept. Fred had sent the kids to school and left for office. Her skirt, blouse and panty had all been put in the washing machine along with the kids clothing's. The note on the kitchen table said that he had also prepared a light breakfast for her.

She smiled. It was just like her Fred. Always the caring husband.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.