The Goddess Ramona - Cover

The Goddess Ramona

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a siren of the hamburger stand-- voluptuous, dark-eyed, a little sad. Maybe I could think of a way to bring joy into her life by showing her how some guys love a big curvy girl.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   BBW  

"Tell me I'm beautiful," she whispered as the doorman at the restaurant held the door open for her.

"You're more than beautiful," I said. "You're stupendous."

It was amazing what a $600 red dress right on the border between elegant and slutty, and a long afternoon of makeup, hairdressing and skin care could do for my hot dog girl. Her bountiful self was no longer the jiggling sack of polecats under her sloppy sweats; now it was all supported in exactly the right way, so that her curvaceous breasts stood up and out, a plane of pink flesh and cleavage rippling with each step. And her vast butt swayed from side to side as her high heels propped each side up in turn, while the dress clung enough to give hints, stayed loose enough to keep plenty hidden. Fat she still was, but no longer in an ashamed, embarassed way; she looked like a woman who knew how to keep all her appetites amply satisfied.

I saw the men in the restaurant checking her out as we went in. Some were just taking in the spectacle, probably to make fat jokes to their friends a moment later, but I spotted at least two or three giving her respectful, almost stricken looks, as if their horizons had just been broadened and they suddenly knew that Ramona represented a whole world outside their experience.

As we reached the table my friend Pamela stood up and took Ramona's hand. "So this is the divine creature you've been telling me about," Pamela said, in her oh-so-proper English accent.

Ramona blushed. "It's only because he had them work me over all afternoon," she said. "You'll have to tell me all about it," Pamela said, smiling. "I must say, you're certainly drawing attention."

"I feel so--" Ramona started, then couldn't decide what she felt so.

"They're just lookin' at me 'cuz I'm so fat."

"Darling, men are far more open to differences in the vast variety of the female form than they admit," Pamela said. "I promise you at least half the men in the restaurant are jealously wondering what it would be like to be him right now."

"You really think so?" she asked.

Pamela put her hand on Ramona's-- she wasn't wasting any time. "My dear, you're a goddess," she said, and in her accent it was a pronouncement not to be argued with. "You're an amazon, a beautiful, powerful female who is mistress over her desires. Who do those pathetic creatures, those men, think that they are to even dream that they might be allowed to worship beneath you?"

Ramona blushed bright red, from her face to her jiggling mound of cleavage, and she gulped. "Yeah, who are they?" she asked. "Tell me more," she said.

Pamela smiled, and moved her leg next to Ramona's. "Gladly," she said.


No one I've ever seen can seduce a member of either sex as quickly as Pamela. A few minutes of her educated-sounding flattery, and then she was bold enough to suddenly lean across and surprise Ramona with a feathery kiss on the lips. Ramona's eyes bulged, and then she turned to look at me. I shrugged my approval and/or indifference-- as if my swelling cock could be indifferent to what I was sure was about to unfold.

Ramona looked back at Pamela, and then she moved forward toward her, and their tongues met in mid-air, and Ramona whimpered with delight as she sucked eagerly. I noticed some of the men at the other tables agog at the sight. I also noticed our waiter looking at us disapprovingly, as I saw Pamela's hand slide up Ramona's red dress along the top of her thigh. Ramona reached over to pinch one of Pamela's nipples through her dress, as if it were something she'd never seen before. I motioned for the check as Pamela's hand disappeared in the direction of Ramona's pussy and a glazed look came over Ramona's eyes.

As I paid the bill and summoned the car, I just managed to prevent them going off into the restroom together as the valet pulled it up. They climbed together into the back, and I adjusted the rear view mirror for a proper view as I started driving them around the park.

They were an interesting contrast in styles. Pamela gave long, slow kisses, while Ramona panted in teenage heat like she did with me. I saw Pamela's hand dive in between Ramona's thighs and come up shiny, and Ramona hungrily sucked her juice off Pamela's fingers. Then Ramona stuck her fingers inside Pamela in return, only instead of allowing Pamela to suck her fingers clean, she lapped them up herself, suddenly turning to look at me in the mirror, in amazement at the thing she had just done, licking up another woman's cum.

Pamela leaned back, staring straight into Ramona's eyes soulfully, and took her top off. Pamela is slender and her breasts have never been much more than buds, but Ramona dove onto them, moaning softly as she tugged at the nipples with her teeth.

Next Pamela pulled her skirt up and tied it behind her, revealing a wet spot on her white panties. In a moment she slipped them off and Ramona stared at the pussy before her. Then suddenly she turned to me. "This car's too small. Let's go home," she said.

"All of us?" I said, not sure what she meant.

"Yeah, of course," she said, and kissed Pamela again, cupping her exposed pussy with her hand.

"My place?" I asked.

"No, wait," Ramona said. "My place."


She opened the door. Ramona's sister Alicia was sitting on the couch, and she scowled at me as I came in, Pamela behind me. Ramona must have seen the look on her face, because suddenly she grabbed Pamela's ass with both hands and stuck her tongue halfway down her throat. Alicia stared at us, amazed and horrified. As Ramona pulled Pamela to her bedroom, I shrugged at her. She slammed her textbook shut and stormed off to the other end of the house.

Ramona and Pamela were already rolling on the bed, tits out, by the time I followed them to the bedroom and shut the door. "No, leave it open!" Ramona shouted, and sitting on Pamela's face she split Pamela's legs apart, again staring into her first sopping pink pussy. She took the sight in for a minute, and then she dove in, smashing Pamela beneath her and moaning hungrily as she slurped away, as if it was a favorite meal she'd been deprived of for too long.

I wasn't sure exactly where I was supposed to fit into all this, if at all, so I started tugging Ramona's dress down to undress her completely. That didn't draw a protest, so I took off my own clothes and then found a spot behind her creamy ass, licking my way from her hot, puffed-up pussy lips to her tight little asshole, her mammoth cheeks bouncing onto the sides of my face as I plunged into the funky hole. Pamela was making clipped little British orgasm sounds now, her thin legs wrapped entirely around Ramona's head.

Suddenly they started rolling, and Ramona wound up on her back, Pamela sitting on her face. Ramona spread her legs and started rubbing her own rosebud, and Pamela and I nearly collided heads racing to take that job over. We exchanged a quick tongue kiss and then, ever the gentleman, I let her go first. I watched the action for a while, and a moment later, I felt Ramona grab for my cock and point it in the general direction of her pussy. I moved over there and indicated to Pamela that I was planning to fuck Ramona, if she didn't mind; she shrugged and I plunged my cock deep into Ramona's inflamed, nearly boiling crotch. With each stroke, I felt the feather touch of Pamela's tongue as she bobbed up and down on Ramona's clit.

Ramona let out a yell, and I felt her pussy grip my cock in orgasm. As she did, I saw Alicia staring from around the corner. Who knows, maybe she wasn't so much different from her sister after all? I motioned to her, offering her the opportunity to join us. Indignantly she turned away and a moment later her door slammed. Oh well, some people get enough out of a two-minute screwing from the boyfriend, I guess. And some people don't, I thought, as I saw Pamela look up, startled, as Ramona stuck a finger in her ass.


A few days later, I was in bed at Pamela's. One of her less pleasing characteristics is that she tends to talk during blowjobs. "Did you notice the way she left the bedroom door open? That girl is a born exhibitionist."

"How could I not notice it," I said, trying to keep my mind on the sucking being performed on me at that very moment. "I kept watching Alicia sneaking back to take another look."

"That one is much too uptight," Pamela said. "What she needs is a good pussy-licking. Give me a few hours between her legs and I'll have her sleeping with the entire high school girl's rugby team."

"I don't know," I said, as I felt the pressure building in my loins. "Some people just don't have the imagination."

"Ramona does, though," she said. "She was ready to try anything. I had to explain to her that I really isn't possible to ass-fuck with your titties, even when they're as big as her glorious pair. Not enough rigidity in the--"

"Do you miiiiiiind," I said as I came, a few short spurts of cum filling the mouth on my cock. Pamela's husband Ted swallowed them, then wiped his mouth with the napkin and sat back in the chair, beginning the process of jerking himself off.

"Yes, you really do talk entirely too much at the most inopportune times," Ted said.

"Oh, here, let me," she said as she took his cock in her hand. "So do you think she'll be willing?"

"I think you could convince her," I said as Ted moaned and a glob of his cum splattered on my knee.

"Let me get that," he said, and he bent over to lick it up.


The wine was flowing freely, the odor of pot wafted in from one bathroom or another, and our guests awaited anxiously for the stroke of midnight. Now and then I saw a couple of them go off into a corner for some foreplay-- okay, so Pamela seemed to have tongue-kissed half the women in the room by midnight, and once I saw Ted in the corner just finishing licking a ribbon of cum off the cock of a minor Pakistani diplomat-- but on the whole people seemed to want to save their energies for the big festivities.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.