Doing It Doggy Style

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

True Story Sex Story: Ron was just mounting the horny wet pussied female who was on her hands and knees there in front of him in the family room of the house. He'd just finished making out with her and now he'd gotten her totally naked and was in the very act of getting his cock inside her wet horny pussy in preparation for culminating another very hot lusty session of sex with her.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Ron was just mounting the horny wet pussied female who was on her hands and knees there in front of him in the family room of the house. He'd just finished making out with her and now he'd gotten her totally naked and was in the very act of getting his cock inside her wet horny pussy in preparation for culminating another very hot lusty session of sex with her.

Ron had come into the room in the early evening and only he and Amber were there. They were alone, like they often managed to find themselves, and when there was no one else around, it was time for the two of them to play and suck and fuck and really get it on together. Amber loved having sex with Ron as much as he did with her, and when the two of them were alone, they often laughed about what a sexy amateur porn flick they'd make if their conduct together could be caught on video tape.

Amber had only been wearing a pair of cutoff jeans and a T-shirt with no bra underneath it. That was a clear sign to Ron that she'd had fucking him and playing with him on her mind all day or at least whenever she'd taken her bra off and made sure he'd pick up on the clear signs of her "come-on" to him.

Ron needed no overt encouragement from Amber to get horny for her. She was so cute and so well-built that just knowing they were by themselves and seeing her sexy rounded tits naked underneath her T-shirt was more than enough to give him a huge hardon and make him so horny that he had to fuck her as soon as possible.

"Come here, Amber," Ron has said as he sat on the couch, watching the television while he'd noticed how she was prancing around the room and consciously trying to divert his attention and get him to do her.

"Why, what do you want from me?" Amber said, trying to play-act like she was very naive and totally oblivious to how she was affecting Ron and how she'd certainly already give him a big hard dick.

"What I want, Amber, is a hot piece of that naughty pussy between your legs," Ron said as he leaned up, unzipping his pants and then sliding them and his briefs down to his ankles. His hard cock jutted up strong and proudly out of his crotch when his briefs were pulled off and he sat there, stroking his hard thick cockmeat as he watched Amber walking over to climb on his lap.

Amber didn't waste any time getting more undressed than she already was since she already didn't have a bra or panties on underneath what clothes she was wearing. Amber quickly had her T-shirt off, giving Ron a full and sexy view of her teenage breasts uncovered. Then, she shrugged her cut-offs down off her beautiful shapely legs and he could see her newly shaved smooth pussy when her cut-offs slid down over her legs.

"Come here, baby," Ron motioned for Amber to bring her newly uncovered pussy straight over to his face where he could suck and lick her clit and her already damp pussy lips. Amber placed her pussy close to Ron's face and he cupped her naked asscheeks, pulling her psusy close up to his lips and he quickly began licking her and sometimes fingering her pussy and sliding one or two pussy-wettened fingers in between her pussy lips and stroking them smoothly in and out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.