Show Moms - Cover

Show Moms

Copyright© 2006 by Marsh Alien

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There have been show moms ever since there have been shows. Maybe they should just have their own show.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

Robin finished blowing me with a flourish, taking a long, loving lick up the entire length of my cock.

"What do you want now?" I asked her harshly.

The dialogue was our own addition. Last year, Becca and I had had to wait until she was one of the five women selected from her division to do the compulsory routine. With only ten women in Robin's division, though, all of the contestants had to do the compulsory, and had to do it immediately after the blowjob. There was nothing in the rules against a little dialogue for the sake of transition, and I knew from the year before that the whole arena was miked to let the audience hear the sounds of sex. The script, of course, was all Robin's.

"Fuck me?" she said submissively.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Fuck me," she whined.

I reached down and grabbed her underneath her arms. By this point, she'd dropped enough weight to allow me to lift her fairly easily, particularly since I'd done some of my own weight training with her over the summer, and kept it up in the Handley gym that fall. Our compulsory routine this year was cowgirl, requiring her to ride me for five minutes. It had turned out to be a fairly poor choice so far, with the earlier contestants just riding up and down their handlers' poles. Robin, of course, had come up with a variation.

I lifted her up, and dropped her directly down on my cock. She'd reached her hand down to guide me home, but had turned out not to need it, and returned both hands to my shoulders. I felt the tip of my cock enter her, and sat back on her showing pedestal.

"I asked you what you wanted, bitch?" I growled, holding her in place.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she screamed, hitting me on the shoulders with both fists, and then groaning loudly as I slammed her down into my lap.

I shifted my grip to her hips and let her fall back. Having my cock bent that far backward was far from comfortable. But it was well worth it. When we finished our routine, with me keeping her moving and in place, the audience exploded into prolonged applause. After all we'd been through, it surprised me that it went that well. It shouldn't have; by that point, I knew that Kennedy women were full of surprises.

"Mom? Are you here?"

Shit! Terry wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow. I froze. Maybe Robin should handle this. You know, the mother-daughter bond. I should probably stay right here.

Since there wasn't any insulation between the Kennedys' first floor and the basement, I figured I'd be able to hear pretty much the whole thing, and figure out when to make my escape. I really doubted that Robin wanted to introduce us, particularly while she was wearing her body-hugging workout outfit. Of course, even that would have been better than if Terry had showed up just a little later. Seeing her mother doing a bump and grind for her brother's best friend might have been a little freaky. Seeing some of the other things might have been even worse.

The first thing I heard was Robin walking out of the kitchen to the front hall.

"Mom?" Terry was stunned.

"Hi, honey," Robin said. "I'm sorry it took me so long. I didn't expect you until — "

"Mom, you look amazing! What have you been doing?"

"A little running. A little weight lifting. A haircut. You know, just some little things. So, er, I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow."

"A couple kids got chicken pox," Terry said. "They were afraid of it spreading all over the camp, so they sent us home a day early. But seriously, how did you do this, you get a book or something? One of those exercise shows?"

"Um, no," Robin said. "I actually enlisted one of Wally's friends. Do you remember Kenny Winston?"

Robin was probably afraid that I was going to burst out of the basement, demanding breakfast, and wanted to prepare her daughter for the possibility.

"Kenny?" Terry answered. "Well, yeah, but I thought Dad wouldn't let him in the house after that, you know, thing of his."

"Actually, your father just said that Wally couldn't invite him over," Robin said.

It was a fine distinction. I was very proud of her.

"Although I haven't told your father about my workout routine," Robin said. "I've just been kind of surprising him with the results."

Robin had told me that he hadn't noticed at all, which made her furious.

"I'll say," Terry said. "I was shocked. You're, like, gorgeous. Nobody's gonna believe you're my mom now."

"Thank you, honey. That's very nice of you to say. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you'd help keep my little secret for the moment."

"Sure, Mom," Terry agreed. "So Kenny helped you do all that, huh? Wow!"

"So do you need any help with your stuff?" Robin changed the subject.

"Naw, I got it," she said.

I heard the front door open again and the basement door right behind it.

"Kenny!" Robin hissed. "Kenny! Get up here!"

I hustled upstairs, and Robin practically threw me out the back door.

"Tomorrow?" I whispered as I stumbled down the steps.

"Wednesday," Robin whispered back before she closed the door on me.

Robin's SUV arrived at the park on Wednesday and disgorged not one but two blondes. Robin had decided to go back to her T-shirt and shorts, probably so she wouldn't scandalize poor, innocent Terry. Poor, innocent Terry was wearing the same outfit as her mother, the white shorts highlighting her tanned legs.

"Hi, Kenny," she came bouncing up ahead of her mom, her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Mom was telling me about your workouts for her, and I hope you don't mind my horning in on them like this."

"Um, sure," I said as her mom reached us. "Fine. Let's just start with a little bit of stretching. Then we have a three-mile course here that goes around the park twice, and if you need to, you can drop out after the first loop."

"Sorry again about Monday," Robin said after Terry did drop out.

"You mean sorry about my missing the steak and eggs or sorry about my missing the show?" I grinned.

"Which are you more sorry about?" she countered.

"Well, I went down to the IHOP and had steak and eggs," I said, "so I'd have to say the floor show."

"Can't get that at the IHOP?" Robin laughed.

"Not unless you tip an awful lot," I agreed. "Fortunately, you don't really need another practice session. You're as ready as you'll ever be."

"I know," Robin smiled. "I wasn't going to be doing it for me."

I had a big grin on my face as I told her she probably didn't need to run every day any more either. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays would be fine to keep her in shape.

"Terry's changed," she said after we had run in silence for a little longer.

"Yeah, she apparently learned my name," I said.

"That, too," Robin laughed. "No, I don't know what it is yet. She just seems a little less — "

"Snobby?" I offered.

"Kenny," she whacked my arm. "I wonder if something happened at camp."

"Alien abduction?" I suggested, ducking out of the way of the next whack.

I was still sticking with alien abduction when Terry sat down with us at the kitchen table for the usual OJ and bagels, and actually started a conversation.

"So, how has your summer been, Kenny?" Terry asked.

"Fine, thanks," I said. "Caddying, mostly. Playing a little. And how was —" I swallowed the word 'God' — "camp?"

"Very nice, thank you. So when do you head off to college?"

"Day before Labor Day," I said. "You?"

"Daddy's taking me the day before that, on Saturday," she said.

I exchanged a quick glance with Robin. She hadn't told me that, but it would certainly make our lives easier. Earlier in the summer, she'd been worried about what excuse she was going to come up with to let her get out of the house for the local MILF Show that Saturday morning.

"So, um, are you rooming with, um, Amanda again this year?" I asked.

"No, she's transferring this year to be close to her new boyfriend," Terry said. "Walter, I think his name is. He's going to school somewhere in Chicago."

"Well, isn't that a coincidence?" Robin interjected gaily.

"What's that?" Terry asked.

"Well, your roommate is leaving to go to Chicago to be with her boyfriend Walter. And my son, whose name is Walter, is also leaving to go to Chicago."

"Yeah, that's really weird, Mom," Terry looked at me and rolled her eyes with an indulgent smile.

"I just think it's odd," Robin said defensively. "Don't you think it's odd, Kenny?"

"Odd?" I asked. "Are you two serious?"

"What do you mean?" Robin asked.

"What I mean is, here's another coincidence," I said. "What did you do on New Year's Eve, Mrs. K?"

"Mr. K — Mr. Kennedy and I went to a dance at the country club," she said. "Why?"

"And where was Walter when you left?"

"Right here. What are you suggesting, Kenny?"

"So where'd you go, Terry?" I turned to her.

"To a dance," she said. "At the church."

"And where was Amanda when you left?"

"Here," she said.

"And what do you think they did here, alone, together?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.