Show Moms - Cover

Show Moms

Copyright© 2006 by Marsh Alien

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There have been show moms ever since there have been shows. Maybe they should just have their own show.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

And then they introduced Robin. I stepped forward as the audience politely applauded and then began to titter. I looked back over my shoulder to find Robin rooted to the spot where we'd been standing before we were introduced. I gave her a glare as the titters turned into laughter. I grinned and snapped my fingers, pointing to a spot on the arena floor just in back of me. Robin jumped forward as the laughter turned into a round of enthusiastic applause. Just like we'd practiced it. We then stepped back to wait our turn. I remembered this part from last year; it was going to be a while.

Even though Becca hadn't really cared about the money, she was competitive enough to want to win, so we spent the last few weekends in August watching film of previous competitions. Becca showed me what I shouldn't do, and let me know that she would take care of the rest. I felt kind of like Tiger Woods's caddy — carry the bag, hand over the clubs he asked for, collect the check.

And sure enough, we breezed through the local and regional shows; there wasn't a woman there who held a candle to Becca, even clothed. With her clothes off, her perfect breasts on display, her perfectly trimmed landing strip inviting attention to her perfect little puss, she was untouchable.

The finals, in Chicago, were only a little bit more competitive. Becca easily won her division, for women with kids age 6 through 9, but the woman who won the 9-12 group, Connie Templeton, looked pretty strong as well. Before the finals, she started talking loudly about her upcoming trip to Hawaii.

"Mouthy broad, isn't she?" Becca muttered under her breath.

"Well, we'll see," I said.

Becca laughed so hard she got the hiccups. The state shows didn't involve any actual sex that year, but each MILF had to give head to an enormous dildo. Becca's deepthroat act proved to be more than enough to finish the other moms off.

"See, I was right," I said as Becca jumped on me for a bear hug. "Not nearly mouthy enough."

We were headed to Hawaii.

The finals were held on the weekend after Thanksgiving, but Becca wanted to get there a week earlier, to finalize our presentation and "practice." Bob and Bree would fly in to celebrate Thanksgiving with us, along with Mom, and then attend the finals.

Becca and I finished unpacking our stuff in our adjoining rooms, and then it was time. Understand, I'd been jerking off while fantasizing about Becca long before this contest started. Seeing her naked every third weekend, obeying, or at least appearing to obey, all of my instructions, had done absolutely nothing to end that. I'd been looking forward to this week for a long time.

But it turned out to be incredibly anticlimactic. Well, maybe anticlimactic is the wrong word; I did actually climax, and so did Rebecca. Still, it was strange how she could keep everything on a perfectly clinical level, explaining to me, in an even voice — even when my cock was buried in her pussy — all of the little things that I could do to help her reach a crashing orgasm. She taught me various positions, and how to move from one to another almost seamlessly. By Wednesday evening, when our "entourage" was expected, I could give Becca an orgasm from any position, in any time she set for me.

We abstained on Thursday and Friday. I kind of figured it was because of Mom and Bob, but it turned out that it had been Becca's plan all along. As we waited Friday morning in the grooming area for the 6-to-9 division to be instructed to walk into the arena, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I am so hot right now."

I turned and stared at her. She just giggled.

"Do you think that all that effort I went to the last couple of days to turn you into a great lover was wasted on me?" she asked. "Right now I want your cock in my pussy so badly, I —"

The announcement to begin the procession prevented me from learning what she would do. There were 35 entrants in the 6-and-over group, and unlike the state competitions, each contestant had her own separate period to perform. In this case, the performance, after stripping, was a ten-minute blowjob. Once again, Becca was far and away the best, and was selected, along with five other women, to stay in the arena for the five-minute compulsory sex portion. This year, our division had drawn standing doggystyle, and with Becca's height, the other women had no chance.

The overall finals on Saturday afternoon pitted Becca against four very hot MILFs, one from each of the five divisions. Connie was one of them. It turned out that even if you didn't win your state competition, you could enter an interstate competition. There were eight of them; ours included contestants who'd won divisions in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Missouri.

If you won a division at an interstate, you were eligible for the nationals, provided the national show didn't already have more than thirty entrants in your division and provided you were willing to pay your own way. Those competitions were actually necessary to fill out the national show. No woman in the 15-18 or 18-and-over divisions had ever won a state title, and those divisions, at the national show, consisted only of women who took the interstate route.

The interstate competitions were designed to recognize that one state could easily produce two talented MILFs, although Connie was the first to ever win the national 9-12 division after losing her state final. Once again, though, Becca blew everyone away in the sex competition, a 10-minute freestyle routine which started with her leaping onto me from her showing stand and impaling herself on my cock, and ended with her flat on her back, screaming out my name as she banged her hands against the sides of the box.

All in all, the whole thing was a great experience. Becca (and Bob!) and I remained good friends for years, I got a very nice chunk of change out of it (they added an additional $25,000 "tip"), and it certainly didn't harm my reputation in high school, which, up until then, was as a slightly above-average student with no athletic talent. When I got back on the Monday after Thanksgiving, all kinds of guys were high-fiving me in the hall. And a few days later, a number of girls (who probably hadn't watched the show live, which explained why it took a few days for the word to spread) intimated that they might be happy to have me call them. I figured I'd get it all sorted out after the Christmas break; in the meantime, of course, I had some serious studying to do with our semester finals only two weeks away.

The only person I tried to keep it from was my best friend, Wally Kennedy. And it was pretty unlikely he'd find out on his own. His family was more than a little conservative — hell, they didn't even have cable TV — and they had every filter known to mankind on the internet. His dad was some sort of deacon at one of the evangelical churches and his mom, from what I'd seen, didn't own a pair of slacks or a dress that showed her knees. His older sister Terry wore clothes like her mother did. She had been the best-looking girl in the class before ours, which was a real shame. She'd inherited her mother's looks, but her father's condescending attitude. She was currently a freshman at Sacred Heart College, which figured. I hoped it was a girls' school, because if there were boys there, she'd be looking down her nose at them just like she did at the rest of us.

Anyway, I was a little reluctant to tell Wally that I'd spent the fall fucking Becca Roberts, particularly since, as far as I knew, he was still a virgin. He noticed that I was getting a lot more attention after the holiday, but I just shrugged my shoulders when he asked if I knew why.

That didn't last long, of course. I was over at his house three days after Christmas when Terry, home from college, walked impatiently into the living room while Wally and I were playing chess.

"All right, geeks, I'm only gonna do this once," she announced scornfully. "This is my roommate Amanda. Mandy, that's my dorky brother Wally on the left, and his equally dorky friend —"

"Kenny," I said. She knew my name, but it had always served her purposes to pretend she didn't. I stood up and offered my hand. The girl trailing Terry wasn't in Terry's league — she didn't have the long, blonde hair; the full, pouty lips; the firm, round tits; the long, toned legs — sorry — but she was cute enough. She smiled at me, for one thing.

"—on the right," Terry finished. "Okay? Let's go. My folks are probably in the kitchen."

"Dad's at work and mom's at the store," Wally said absent-mindedly as he turned his attention back to the game.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.