Pay It Forward - Cover

Pay It Forward

Copyright© 2006 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Guy receives the lay of his life and a cryptic message

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

I somehow managed to stumble around the corner of the building and make it around to the front. My phone beeped in my pocket, practically scaring me to death.

"Jesus I'm hazy" I mumbled as I pulled the offending gadget out of my pocket.

"What?" I said sharply.

"Jesus, A-Hole, it's just me!" replied an offended sounding Janet. I could hear the music in the background, beginning to give me a headache. "Are you okay?" she practically shouted.

"Yeah, I'm out front, gonna get a cab and go home." I said lamely and hung up, not paying attention to her voice as it was cut off when I closed my phone. I was halfway through my call to directory assistance for the number of a cab when the front door flew open and a frantic looking Janet walked out.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so" I said, spreading my legs and putting my hands on my knees. I took several deep breaths to clear my head and felt a little better for doing it. Straightening slowly, the spots and dizzyness faded. I opened my eyes to a very concerned looking Janet. She put a hand to my face, cupping my cheek. "Okay, you look a little better. Listen, stay here, I'll get my stuff and drop you off." Looking into my eyes, she shook her head. "No, you're coming to my house."

My head was starting to clear, but when Janet gets something in her head, there's no shaking her off. I just nodded, put my phone away and leaned against the lightpost. Janet ran back into the club while I took deep breaths and thought about what had just happened. Attracted by the sexy redheaded bartender, I had gone to take a leak before daring to go up to the bar to talk to her. She must have somehow known what I was up to because she walked past me when I was coming out of the bathroom, winking at me. Buzzed as I was, I followed her outside and had one of the most amazing, and bizarre sexual experiences of my life. The problem was, as I shook my head several times, it was fading quickly.

I heard the car as she pulled up in front of the club. I opened the door and got in, my head clear, but my memory foggy.

"Who was she?" she asked as I shut the door.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"The redhead behind the bar! I saw you walking outside with her." she said, rolling her eyes. "I was going to make a pass at her, but she went down the hall and I saw her lock lips with you and bring you outside. And I got news for you..."

"What?"

"She didn't work there. There was something weird going on Duncan. What happened outside?" her voice showed more concern now than teasing.

I sat there trying to replay the encounter in my head, but the more I thought about it, the faster it went away. "Janet?" I asked.

I heard her turn her head, but she said nothing.

"I'm not sure what happened, truthfully. And no, I was not that drunk. Believe me, I tried, but I didn't get very far. I was buzzed on my way to the bathroom, took a big leak, she liplocked me when I came out, I remember smoking a cigarette, and I think we had sex in that alcove, but I can't... I can't remember."

She didn't say anything until I shook my head again and looked at her. "If you had tried to tell me that on the phone, I wouldn't have believed you. But looking at your face, Hun. Something's not right." She nodded to herself a few times as we rode the few blocks to her apartment. She let us in, I laid down on the couch, and knew no more.

I woke up stifling under a thick blanket. "UGH!" I moaned, throwing it mostly off of me. I tried to get up but a hand restrained me. Honestly, as I swooned, realizing how weak I was, I couldn't have fought whoever it was anyway. She kept her hand on me as she came to kneel in front of me.

"Duncan talk to me." she said fiercely. She knelt down in front of me, her big boobs practically in my face.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked, feeling exhausted.

"What's wrong??? Jesus Duncan, you've slept for 2 fucking DAYS!!!" she yelled, standing up to tower over me.

"It's Monday?" I asked weakly.

"Yes it's Monday. I almost brought you to the damn hospital you son of a bitch! What the fuck!?!?" she exclaimed. Her face softened and she kneeled down next to me again. "Duncan, I'm sorry. I've just been so worried."

"Gotta pee" I said, and managed to get to my feet. She held my arm until I regained my balance. When the room stopped spinning, I slowly shuffled down the hallway to the bathoom. As I turned to go in, I heard Janet gasp.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and pointed at my crotch. Looking down, I realized I was tenting out my boxers pretty well. In fact, a bit too well. I went into the bathroom and shut the door, turned on the light, and pulled down my boxers. My eyes shot open when I realized that sure, I was hard, but it had gotten wider. The length was still mostly the same, but the width across was more and the head looked bigger and, for lack of a better term, spongier. I leaned over awkwardly and managed to point it at the toilet, but as I started to pee, I moved my hands up the shaft and the movement sent an electric jolt down into my balls.

"Oh my god!" I whispered, a grin showing in the mirror. That one little stroke was one of the most pleasurable things I had ever felt. Finally finishing with what felt like another three gallons, I ran my hand down the shaft. It felt like every nerve was alive and excited as the skin of my hand touched it.

I palmed my free hand around the head, moving it in circles like I usually did when I jerked off and I almost fell over as my balls contracted and shot a handful into my left hand. As strange as that was, the smell that hit me was even weirder. It was musky, and erotic, almost animal in nature. I brought my cum filled hand to my face and it almost overcame me with it's spicy scent. It didn't smell bad, just powerfully strong. Stepping to the sink, I washed off my hands, put my cock away, and went out of the bathroom.

The scent of the musk was still strong in my nostrils when I turned to go down the hallway. I smelled my arm, and it seemed to be in my skin now. Amazingly, I felt a lot stronger and more steady than before. I was having trouble concentrating because each step dragged my large cock around inside my boxers, making it harder than before, if that we humanly possible. I looked up to see where Janet was and saw her leaning against the wall at the entrance to the living room. She smiled at me until I got within a few steps of her. I watched her smile fade and her gaze go out of focus as she inhaled deeply through her nose.

"What the..." she mumbled. As she stood there, you could tell it was taking all of her concentration to not look at my crotch. Her expression changed with each deep inhalation, moving from wonder to what I thought was lust. I flexed my still hard cock, making my boxers move, and got her attention. Her face flushed deep red, but more than that, I saw her nipples stand out from under her shirt.

"What's wrong Janet, cock's got your tongue?" I said in a voice VERY unlike my own.

"Oh God Duncan, I just want to touch it." she whispered just before her eyes shot open and her hand went to her mouth. "What did I just say?" she practically screamed. My hot, lipstick lesbian, best friend wanted to touch my very male cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.