Retail

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Buying a recliner turns a bit more entertaining when the sales clerk proves to be very receptive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

Copyright©

She was an employee, a retail sales clerk I found out. I spotted her not two minutes after I entered the store to buy furniture from the local store of a national chain. She was digging through some papers trying to find information for a customer and when she couldn't find what she wanted, she bent way over and dug deeper into the package with the papers. And when she bent over, that's when something caught my eye, like a magnet attracted to metal filings.

I wasn't even conscious of her but I was instantly aware of her breasts. Her hooters were huge, at least huge for her build. She was basically a small woman, standing just 5' 3" tall and weighing maybe 130. The important thing was that a significant amount of her weight was located in her tits.

They were encased in a beige knit sweater with a scoop neck that revealed a cleavage valley that could have hidden a whole village of pygmies. I nearly walked into an overstuffed sofa looking between her hanging mountains instead of following the aisle.

Finally I gathered myself and proceeded with my shopping, finding the chairs I wanted to look at and checking out the obvious options. When I was ready for some help, I rang a bell and waited for assistance. I nearly dropped my teeth when she came strolling up asking if she could help.

Given an opportunity to survey her from head to toe, I could see that she was up in years, probably late fifties or early sixties. She was nicely shaped although she was a little thick around the waist but it was not so much that I didn't immediately want to screw her. She had a nice shaped butt and dark red hair and everywhere I could see her skin was a nice tanned color. Her face would never pass as a beauty but she had a nice smile and seemed to have a pleasant attitude.

My questions made her move around the department enough that I got to ogle her bottom and liked what I saw. I took my time and looked at everything, including the sales person. I didn't try to hide the fact that I thought her boobs were something special.

Finally I made my choice and we went to the checkout register. It took her a while to ring it up, register the warranty, and take care of payment, all the while I was leaning over the counter daydreaming of diving into her cleavage. At last she gave me the paperwork and explained about the delivery and only then seemed to realize what I had been staring at. Maybe it was because as she explained the transaction, my gaze kept going from her eyes to her tits and back.

Anyway she seemed to get the idea that I was enthralled and she smiled.

I whispered, "Magnificent,"

She said, "Thank you."

I said, "You've been very helpful."

She said, "Thank you."

I said, "It has been my pleasure."

She said, "Thank you."

I said, "That's beautiful."

She pushed out her chest and said, "Thank you." Her smile grew broader.

I said, "Oh, how I wish..." and let it drop.

She said, "Maybe you could... "

I asked, "Please?"

She said, "Follow me."

She took off down an aisle toward the back of the store, weaving in and out of several departments and pushed through a swinging door into the storage area. I was hard pressed to follow her but I had an urgent need to stay close enough to follow the lush swing of her rear end. She turned left, again weaving through stacks of stored merchandise piled high in steel shelving. I followed her to several stacks of mattresses, where she stopped and turned to me.

Quickly she pulled her sweater up around her neck and asked, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

I groaned and nodded.

She said, "I've got to get back to work. Come get 'em."

She sat on the stack of mattresses and lay back. I made a bee line for her and was soon slobbering all over her mounds. She moaned softly and held my head in both hands as I licked and sucked first one and then the other, back and forth greedily. Her nipples stood up proudly and greeted my mouth as I closed over one. They were as delicious as any tits I had ever had the privilege to suck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.