Hero Boy
Chapter 4B

Copyright© 2006 by Jake The Snake

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B - ups and down of married life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Safe Sex  

We explained to mom and dad about everything that happened at the office. We sat in the kitchen while the kids sat in the den watching some new videos that grandma got them. While the kids where gone we talked. Mom and dad added their wisdom to the subject and we talked for hours about everything under the sun. Mom and dad were on a roll.

After we ate we all sat with the kids watching the tape. Sara got on the floor holding the kids while they watched the TV. Next thing I knew they all where asleep and mom and pop were laughing as they said, "I guess we have another sleep over." Mom came back with some blankets and I slept on the couch while the rest where on the floor. Sometime during the night Sara ended up with me.

Couple days later at Sara's we had diner with June and Jerry. After dinner we had coffee in the den and we all were talking.

June said, "so Sara, are you going to meet Ralph and see if you guys can get back together?" she laughed.

"Yes after talking to your mom and dad I think it is the Christian thing to do. I as much as called him a child molester and I want to set that straight." Sara looked at me.

"Don't you think I should meet him so we can forgive each other Jon."

I said, "I don't think you should meet him. Forget about it and go for the divorce and get it over with. You know what an asshole he can be. How perverted his sex life is, you think he will change? And even if he does will it be forever? You will always question it. The genie is out of the bottle and you can't put it back."

Sara said, "Yes, you're right, it will always be on my mind. Well, if I see him I can get a quick divorce and it will be over and I get my name back with no trouble."

"Well have you got a guy waiting in the wings you are going to marry that you need it so fast?" I asked.

"No."

"Well why the hurry? If you want a name change twenty five dollars and a trip to the court house will get you a name change to anything you want."

Jerry said, "he is right Sara. There is no need to meet. Well, no reasons that I see."

"Well I guess I will have to think about it some more and decide what to do."

We all left her that night to think it over. It was Friday and the day they would start the lunch dates was going to be on Wednesday. Wednesday was a day I would have the kids. Seeing it was summer I was taking Wednesdays off so I had the kids all day.

That Wednesday I picked the kids up and she informed me she was going to meet Ralph and to wish her good luck. I left with the kids and picked up Jean to join us. We took the kids swimming and then to the amusement park. I dropped Jean off and took the kids back to Sara. The kids said hi to her and went in the den to watch TV.

Sara said, "I'll make you coffee and I can tell you what he had to say."

"Sara I'm not interested in anything he had to say. In fact I rather you don't bring his name up in front of me. Plus I will only warn you this once; the children are not to go near him at all. Do I make my self clear?"

She left in a huff and I could hear her crying. I don't know if she thought that I was so religious that I would forgive him, but that was way out of the question. The seed was planted, she planted it there and it would never go away. She wasn't talking to my mother and father she was talking to me.

We didn't talk for six weeks and then on a Sunday when I bought the kids back she asked me to stay and talk to her. We talked and she told me, she stopped seeing Ralph and she asked him to please hurry with the divorce.

Ralph asked why she couldn't wait and give him a chance to find himself and maybe for them to get back together.

"I still wouldn't be able to trust you with the kids and the kids are my whole life. I know you wouldn't do anything but I can't take the chance."

Ralph said, "I'm sorry you feel this way about me and I still love you so I won't stand in your way, I'll give you the divorce."

Sara said, "so I will be free to marry again and was wondering where we stand. How are you and Jean doing? The kids speak highly of her, damn it," she laughed sadly.

"I'm still seeing Jean but she is not the marrying type. We both have our own place but sleep over a few nights a week together. Where do we stand? Same as Ralph. I could never trust you again. Anytime you were late I would think you are cheating on me. I sure don't want to go through that for life. Who knows how I will feel in time? I can't say. Do I still love you? Yes. It's funny, I didn't love you that much when we first got married but I grew to love you more with each day. The way I saw you handle the kids I fell in love more with you each day."

We left each other that day but still saw each other when I picked up the kids. We are still friends and I still care about her. I take her out to eat three or four times a year for dinner and dancing.

Time passed as it always does and in 1993 Jean got married to a lawyer from Kodak. I was promoted to supervisor to run the digital department for them. I am making real good money but I'm not that happy. I really miss married life with Sara. I had missed it always, even when I was with Jean.

The house is finished now but very empty except when the kids come to stay with me. There is a lot of housework and outside work to do. Now I realize how much Sara had done besides taking care of the kids when we were married. At night, since Jean has been gone I wondered why I never gave Sara another chance. I know I would worry about her cheating but it was a one time thing and it was maybe like she had to get it out of her system to be a whole woman. She thought she loved him once and in the back of her mind she must have wondered if she did make a mistake by marring me.

Sara still has her job and also takes care of the kids. She does not go out on too many dates at all from what I hear, maybe four or five a year. She should, she is still a beautiful women. Was I just getting horny because Jean wasn't around and now I was thinking about Sara again? I was a mess.

I think about Sara more now and at therapy sessions I talk more about her. I even see the priest about her but he wants me just to take her back and forget about what happened. It's the catholic thing to do. I sit home and made a list on Sara. I put her good points on one column and bad points in another column and there is no comparison, the goods way out do the bads. In fact the only bad things she had done were write to him and meet him twice.

It was a week before thanksgiving on a Friday and I had a dinner and dancing date with Sara. On this date we decided we would figure out what we would buy the kids in a way of a big gift. Then Saturday I would pick it up and store it at my place. The smaller gifts would be bought by both of us and she would give me a list of what my share was to buy.

Well, this Friday I was figuring on asking her out on a real date and not just a business date about the kids. I have been rehearsing all week at home on what to say to her. I would stand in front of a mirror and watch my facial expression to see how I acted. Well, as we were seated I could see she was all bubbly and was full of life. She was back to being her old self again. I wondered what made her so happy but arrogantly figured it was just being with me tonight. She was talking fast and about so many things I couldn't keep up with her. She sure surprised me the way she was acting. I was just about to ask her out for next Friday when she surprised me.

She said, "I got a surprise for you. I'm starting to really like Phillip the guy I been dating. It was awful the first date. Then I relaxed the second time and let my self go with the flow and it was wonderful. Just like the dates you and I used to have. I guess I can move on like you been telling me to do."

"Wow I didn't know you where even dating," I could feel my face drop but hope she wouldn't notice it. I tried to keep smiling and showing her my teeth so she would think I was happy for her.

"I had been out about ten or twenty dates since you left me. None of them were any fun. I met this guy through work and dated him three times so far. Saturday night will be our fourth date. Phillip is so nice and he is quite too and he doesn't drink or smoke, he doesn't like me smoking either, but I've been getting nervous with him and now I smoke more. I hope I don't lose him over smoking. I might just quit if he wants me to but he will have to push me to quit."

"Wow! Quit smoking? Damn. This guy must be something. I could never get you to quit. It must be true love" I joked.

"I know I feel like a teenager again. Saturday, we have another date, I can't wait" as she smiled my face fell to the table just about. Here I thought it was going to be a good night for the two of us and she's excited about another guy is her big news. I knew I would have to smile and seem like I was enjoying all the news she had for me. I wish I had some Vaseline for my teeth as in my heart I sure didn't want to smile.

I don't know how, but I got through the night for her. I think I did a good job on hiding my anger of her finding another guy. When we danced I always had a hard on and would poke it into her, but not this night, I just couldn't get hard thinking of her with him. In fact in my mind I could see all the bite and hickey marks all over her body from Ralph. She commented on my non-arousal saying, "did you give the big guy the night off? I miss having him poke me now and then. Actually I think this is the first time we danced that he wasn't with us," she laughed. I forget what I said to her but I knew she spoke the truth about the big guy. I guess I couldn't get him up.

We were all having a big thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house and I was asked if Sara could bring her boyfriend to the dinner. They all wanted to know if I was cool with it.

"Yes," I told them I was cool with it. How about a frozen zone because that's how I felt about it. That's the last thing I wanted to see is the two of them together after I had decided to make a run on her. Sure, let them hug and kiss and hold hands. Yes drive me into an early grave, go for it and you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year.

Somehow I got through the day. I did see them hold hands and kiss. She sat on the arm of Phillip's chair with her arm around him and they kissed a few times but they were always closed mouthed, kind of platonic. I just figured they were trying not to be rude. I think I played it cool. I was in a good mood as both the teams I bet on came out winners and beat the spread and I won a bundle on the games. I was sort of happy so maybe I did smile and celebrate as the day went on.

I was thinking all the following week about Sara. I would see her Christmas with the kids and that would be it until the next time, which would be in March when we talked about what to get my mom and pop for their anniversary from the kids. I figured I could use that day as an excuse to meet with her if she would go along with it. Then again she might just start bringing her boy friend to our meetings.

Well, just then I got a call from her and she asked if I could meet her Friday, as she needed to talk to me about something. I told her sure and we could have dinner together and she said it would be good and she wanted to dance too.

I picked her up at the house and the kids were happy that we were going out. June was also there to baby sit. As we left and drove to dinner she just talked about her work and what was new with the kids. I tried to figure her out but could see nothing I could put my finger on. Did she want to marry Phillip and have me be the best man? Damn I was going crazy.

After the waiter took our order she said, "Well I might as well tell you why I wanted to meet you here and ask you the question. I haven't gone out on a New Year's eve in four years. For four years it was just me and the kids doing the New Years Eve thing and the kids always fall asleep before midnight. This year I had my hopes up because I am dating Phillip. I thought it would be great and then he calls me the other day saying he is being sent out of town and can not make it."

"Jon I cried so hard, I had reservation all set at the main hotel ball room on New Years Eve. I counted on it be the event that made me a person again and damn it I won't stay home. That's why I invited you out tonight to ask you if you would take me. I would appreciate it so much if you would take me. I hope it's early enough and you don't have a date yet. Jon will you please take me?"

I was shocked, but damn this was good news. At least she wasn't getting married. I think I had a grin from ear to ear but didn't want to show my eagerness to her right away. I wanted to get up and swing her around and shout to the whole world that I was going on a date with my ex-wife. Lol

But I played it cool. "When do you have to know. Do I get a chance to think this over?"

"Sure Jon, I wouldn't want to rush you into anything, but I would remember this for the rest of my life and forever be thankful to you." Just then our meal came and we ate and then the tension seemed to be gone and the both of us were back to our old selves. After dinner and during dancing I found that Mr. Big guy my cock got hard when I danced with her. Well, so did she as she pressed into me saying "I'm glad to see Mr. Big guy is back among the living," and she laughed.

I couldn't wait till New Years Eve. Christmas seem to go so slow. I never ran into Phillip over to her house on the holiday, she always said he was coming over later, which pissed me off, a little. She already told me she wouldn't sleep with him in the house with the kids there.

New years Eve we left the house at seven to get a few drinks and appetizers at the hotel before our dinner at eight. We had both ordered lobster and with her on my arm I was now hungry again. A few friends were there but not many which made it nice and private. We waited till after dinner to do our dancing.

Mr. Big guy just couldn't wait for the dancing to begin. Sara had been rubbing up to me at the bar and her hands were on me during dinner so he was ready to perform. I just wonder how much she really liked this Phillip. I was feeling cocky and I made a reservation at another motel for the two of us. There were no rooms at this hotel, they all had been booked.

As soon as I danced with her we both were all over each other and I was sure I would get to use the motel room and it wouldn't be for sleep. She nibbled on my ear as the evening got late. It was a good thing I had been drinking that night. The beer helped Mr. Big guy from shooting right out on the dance floor. Around eleven she seem to taper off on the drinks like she want her head about her. This scared me, I figured she was waking up and thinking about poor Phillip out of town working while she was having a good time here.

At midnight we kissed and wished each other a happy New Year and both told the other that the following year things were going to be a lot better. She now was all over me and just wanted to continue to kiss. I want to head for the motel room I had but she wanted one more drink and to dance to a few more songs. I didn't know how long the big guy could last without a grand appearance.

Finally at one we left and I headed to the coatroom. She grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator. She pushed the button for the 22nd floor. I was about to ask her where she was taking me when the doors closed and she threw her arms around my neck giving me one of the kisses of my life. We didn't stop kissing till the doors opened on that floor.

I looked at her quizzically and reading my thoughts she said "I know a friend who is having a wild party and I want to join the fun."

She pulled me by the arm up to a room and slid a card key into the slot and we walked in. Inside it was dimly lit room and she pulled me over to a heart shape bed and hugged me as she pushed me down. She then again kissed me pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I sat there on the bed wondering where the party was. She stood up in front of me and once again I took in her beauty. She was wearing a sleek black dress that seemed to be painted to her body, it showed all the right curves. The neckline was just low enough to show a generous amount of her swelling breasts stopping just before the dark skin of her areola showed. The hem was an uneven cut starting just above her knee and layered to the top of the slit that ended above her thigh at her hip, I had noticed earlier that every time she walked her entire shapely leg became exposed. She must have had sheer pantyhose on, you could see her nylon covered leg right up to her hip and there was no seem. She also had a pair of sexy strap sandals that had five inch heels making her calves flex and her legs look even longer. Her shoulder length hair was loose and partially hid her eyes sometimes giving her a mysterious air. Lastly her makeup was done so perfectly that you could hardly tell she had any on. She looked like she belonged on the cover of a fashion magazine or Penthouse.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.