Hero Boy - Cover

Hero Boy

Copyright© 2006 by Jake The Snake

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - ups and down of married life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Safe Sex  

"Well everyone has a little fantasy in the back of their mind and you and me are no different than anyone else."

"Yes, with me it's Jean and with you it's Ralph."

"I never said it was Ralph. It could be four or five guys for all you know smart-ass. I never talked about Ralph, except when the article was in the paper about him in the ten years we been married. How many times have I heard about Jean in just a short time sweetheart? Now roll over here and make love to me before one of the kids get up again sick."

It was ten days or so after the clam bake when Jerry called me and wanted to meet for lunch. At lunch he wanted to know what I thought of June and Sara going to the reunion.

"Well really I don't like it at all. That damn war hero Ralph is supposed to be there and he and Sara dated for five years. He got a lot of fucking in on her, and you know what they say about first love."

"Yes, and I'm not happy about June going with that Jeff in town. I checked and both Jeff and Ralph have a room reserved but in different hotels. What do you want to do about it?"

"Nothing. I got to baby sit the kids while she goes."

"I told June I am going out and got your parents to take ours for the night. I'm going to follow her that night and see what she does."

"What if June sees you? What then? What if she goes to his room? You won't know what they're doing in the room."

"Well if she stays all night in the room? Then I will know."

"Shit I don't know if I would want to know."

"You mean you don't want to follow Sara? You trust her?"

"No I don't trust her. I don't know what I would do in the same situation. Look, give me a few days to think about it."

"Ok, think about it, mom will take your kids to if you want her to."

I left him there and went back to work. I really couldn't think and felt down in the dumps. Jean was doing most of the work and she asked what was going on but I didn't tell her the truth. After work I stopped at a bar I knew some of the old high school guys hung at. The talk was the reunion and how Ralph was coming to town and how he used to get any girl he wanted. The usual gossip I guess. One of them had seen him lately and commented on how good he looked and that he would probably have his pick at the reunion. Then another guy mentioned how hot he and Sara had been back then and wondered if they were going to get together again for old times sake and they all had a laughed over that. This got to me and I went home and drank too much.

Next day I told Jean what was on my mind. We talked about it while we worked but if someone came by we stopped till they left. Then we went to lunch together.

Jean said, "I don't think you should go and follow her. If you got caught there would be all hell to pay for. Why don't you hire someone or let me follow her. You said there are over a thousand in her class. I could do it. I crashed more parties than most people have gone to."

"You think you could get away with it. You're too pretty and too young."

"That's what makeup is for sweetheart. Don't worry about a thing. The only thing you got to be worried about is if I'm telling you the truth," as she laughed.

"Shit forgot all about that."

"I only saw her once I will have to follow her beforehand to get a good look at her."

"Ok go for it. If you get caught I will tell her you're just a crazy bitch who wants to get in my pants."

"That's a good idea, tell her the truth!" she replied with a wicked smile. She had taken off her shoe and placed her foot in my crotch teasing my cock to a full hard on. She looked directly into my eyes with that same smile happy with the torment she was giving me.

I reached down and clasped her foot with my hand forcing it even harder into my groin. "This isn't the right place or time for this however I would like to continue it later. Right now I want to concentrate on what Sara might be up to and how I will deal with that." I released her foot and she rubbed me one last time almost as a farewell.

"Ok, I will be your PI, but if you want more you know all you have t do is ask."

Sara bought a new dress for the reunion and had her hair all fixed up, she even bought all new underwear. She also got an outfit for the beer-ball blast.

On the day of the gala we talked and she said, "We will probably be out late, so don't wait up."

She continued, "The bars close at two and then we will go out to eat at a diner afterwards and I won't get in till around four so I don't want to bother you."

"Well you just bother me, that's all right just so I know you are safe and not dead in some ditch."

"Well don't be such a worry wart. I'm with your sister and friends, what the hell could happen to me anyway?"

She left at six thirty for Frank and Alice's house to meet June there. I got the kids together and we went to McDonalds for supper. When I got back to the house the phone was ringing and I answered it was Jerry and he wanted to know if anything changed on my end. I never told him Jean was going to spy for me. I told him nothing had changed but to keep me informed if he saw anything. Well he said he was off and to wish him luck.

I had videos for the kids and made popcorn for them. We watched the movies and they fell asleep on the couch and I put them in bed, one at a time. Then I got into the beer and sat and waited. I wondered if I could trust Jean at all. I really didn't think she would lie but I also knew how much she wanted me and thought about how easily she could mislead me into thinking badly about Sara. I also wondered how she would get by at the reunion and hoped she wouldn't get caught or hurt. I started to speculate how many showed up out of a thousand kids hoping there was a lot and Jean would easily mingle into the crowd. I had showed the yearbook to Jean so she could get some names out of it. As little as I knew her, I knew she would pull it off.

I got my first call from Jean at ten thirty saying it was going good and she laughed telling me she got a few numbers to call guys for dates. She said she was having a ball and said that if people asked to many questions she would simply say excuse me but I see someone I just have to talk to and leave the group. She said she was doing fine and already had a good meal. She said Sara and June were behaving themselves so far and would keep in touch. I felt good after her call. Damn she was a sweet girl, and boy I would like to screw her but I'm too afraid to pay the price for it. My family is too important to me.

Jean's next call came a few minutes after midnight. She said she was having a ball and getting felt up pretty good too. She said she had a guy waiting for her right outside the phone booth. Said his name was Mike and asked if I knew him, I didn't. He lived in Rochester. She said both girls would dance with lot of guys but most dances were with Ralph and Jeff. Jean said the guys looked like they where moving in for the kill. She went on to say that the later it got in the evening, the slower the songs were that they played and Ralph never missed an opportunity to grind into Sara and she back at him. She thought she saw some groping and tit feeling but she couldn't be sure because of the dim lighting. She said, "I really think they are just having a good time and don't worry and I will call later," as she hung up.

Little before one Jean called again. "I just left the bathroom with the girls. I peed while they all discussed their plans. The girls whispered but you know how drunken women whisper. You don't need a PA system when they are drunk. The two of them told Alice they where going to an after hour bar called Lundy's to drink and dance. They told Alice to go home with Frank. They're afraid Frank will blab his mouth off. Alice said she would take him home. The girls also told her to call you in the morning around eight and had a whole script for her to tell you. She was to say that the two of them got too drunk to drive home and got a motel room for the night and not to worry about them."

"They said to tell you and Jerry not to worry and they would be home after the beer ball blast party. That they loved you guys and take good care of the kids. When Alice asked if they were planning to do anything with the guys and they all laughed and headed out of the bathroom. I'm taking Mike over there with me. I'm using my car so I can leave fast if I have to. Don't worry, lot of girls are all talk especially in a group. I'll keep in touch, bye," and she hung up.

Phone rang at three thirty and she said, "Sorry couldn't get back to you before this. Things where moving too fast. While dancing they were all over each other. They looked like they were going to fuck right on the dance floor. I heard the girls talking in the bathroom and they plan on going to separate hotels and meeting up at eleven tomorrow at the Motel 8 on Columbus where they called to book a room. They talked about whether to call you guys in the morning and said they where too scared to call. Then June said if they where too scared to call maybe they should just as well go home right now. They both had a good laugh at that. So they agreed to call in the morning and say the two of them got a room and they are going to show the receipt for it to let you guys think they stayed in a motel by themselves. Pretty smart of them to get a receipt I think. That way they would be home free and clear, or so they think."

"They all went to eat at a diner and then they split up, Sara went to the holiday inn with Ralph, while June went to another motel with Jeff. Sorry to tell you this but I have the room number if you want it. Its 2207 it's on the first floor. Another party group was going into their room right down the hall so I followed them in. I wanted to watch and see if she and Ralph went into their room. I gave her a chance to change her mind, and as a last bump into reality I called her name out and she looked down as I went in the room. I figured it would shake her up and she would forget about it. I'm sorry to say it didn't work, she just turned and followed Ralph into the room. After I got in the party room, I just said to them shit wrong room and walked out. The guys wanted me to stay but I didn't, I had work to do. I slipped back down the hall and listened at Ralph's door. I heard talking and giggling then I think it was kissing and I left. Hell, I did it all tonight, I think I'll change profession, I love this type of work."

She told me she was going home to sleep when she hung up. Jean ditched Mike and called me when she got home. We talked for a half-hour. She asked how I felt and what I was going to do. I told her I didn't know and I was out of sorts. After she hung up, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to cartoons on TV at seven as the kids sat there with a box of cereal and a glass of milk. I got up and put coffee on and headed for the shower. After drinking two cups of coffee the phone rang and it was Alice.

"Jon the girls got a bit too drunk last night and took a motel room for the night. They didn't want to drive in there condition. They are going to head for the beer ball party at noon and they will call you later or be home when the party is over."

I did my best to hide my real feelings and said "Well thanks for the call I was worried to hell when I got up and she was not in bed with me. I bet she is one hung over girl this morning. Ok you tell her I love her with all my heart and hope she has fun."

"Well I will do that and I think she had fun and I know she loves you to. Bye Jon."

"Bye" I replied and I hung up. I got some more coffee and breakfast into me. Wait till I get my hands on her. I figured I would give her all kinds of shit when she called but then I thought I would let the call go to the answer machine and I would have a copy of her false statement. I knew that if she got the answering machine she would feel safe and talk to it a long time. Shit I didn't know what to do and just then the phone rang.

It was Jerry, "Jon, damn it, I lost them."

"How the hell did you lose them, you knew what motel he is staying in."

"Well the water was acting up in a few rooms and they couldn't stay there. The hotel couldn't get them a room at another hotel he liked and he said he would get his own room. I watched June and Sara get a room at Motel 8 but I had to take a leak so when they took off I figured I would meet him at his motel but he didn't have a room there any more. She didn't bring him back to her room I kept checking it," I didn't want Jerry to know about Sara as it didn't fit in my plans.

"Well what you going to do now."

"I'm at Motel 8. I'll wait till they show up here and then I guess I'll jump her and chew ass, what you think of that?"

"Well I wanted them to call me and leave a message on my machine first but you do what you think is right. I know if Sara gets the answering machine she will think she is safe and that I have the kids out some place. She will leave a long message as she loves to ramble on."

"Ok I'll do that, let them message us both and then when they leave the room I'll jump her ass." We hung up and I moved the answering machine to the bedroom so the kids would not hear the phone if it rang. We then headed for the park to play for a few hours, as it was now ten AM.

At noon I took the kids to McDonalds to eat and play. We got back home a few minutes to one. The kids headed for the TV and I headed for the bedroom to check the tape. There were two messages on it. The first from Sara and the other from Jerry saying that Sara got back first at ten thirty and June came in at eleven on the nose. He said he would bust them when they come out of the room and go to their cars.

Sara message was eleven ten and she said, "Hi honey I'm sorry I stayed out over night with June but your sister and I was a little under the weather and I don't think I was much better. We figured the safe thing to do was to get a room so we wouldn't hurt any one and we wouldn't get hurt. I love you so much and I know you will understand where I 'm coming from when I tell you this. I will explain more honey when I get home."

"We are going to the beer blast and then and should be home around eleven or twelve. If you have a problem with this or something is wrong with the kids you tell Alice and she will tell me at the party and I'll come right home.

"We are having so much fun and all the girls look so much older than June and I." she laughed. "And yes of course you would have been the best looking guy if you had been here. I see so many beer pots and no one is as fit as you are darling. You know how much I love you. I will tell you everything when I get home. I have all kinds of dirt to tell you. Bye and I love you sweetheart, say hi to the kids."

Well Jerry had to bust them by now. I wonder if they will surrender or go down fighting. Shit she will come right home after that. When Jerry does his thing she would never go to the beer blast knowing she got busted. I better get ready on what I will say to her. I just hope I don't lose my temper and hit her but I could never hit her even if she had sex with another guy. I know one thing the first thing I will do is to jump Jean and then divorce Sara's ass. I will let her raise the kids and I will be free to screw around and have fun I never got to have as a young guy growing up.

I looked at the clock it was one twenty when the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Jon it's me Jerry, I'm in jail, I punched June, come down and bail me out," I told him I would be right down and took the kids over to a friends house as I headed for jail. He is the last guy I expected to get violent.

We got out of the jailhouse around three. He had orders from the judge not to go home and don't come within 100 feet of her. I asked him what the hell happen and he told me this story.

"When I got there both their cars where there in the motel parking lot. Sara's was in front and June's car in the back so I waited in the back and this way I figured Sara wouldn't see any of it. When June came to her car I got out and laid right into her about fucking Jack. I told her I followed her all around and she was a cheating whore."

She yelled back, "lighten up, let me talk, for Christ sake it's the 1990"s not the eighteen hundreds."

"Well I lost it and a cop saw me in the parking lot when I hit her. She hit the ground and I was on the ground next to her trying to help her up when two cops jumped me and took me in and that's where we are right now."

"Well you don't think Sara knows about it then?"

"No I'm almost sure she doesn't know about it. Less June drives out to the lake but she has a black eye, I don't think she will be going and showing her eye off. Frank and Alice would leave to go early, as they weren't drinking late. I figure Sara's out to the lake at the party having a good old time."

I dropped Jerry off at the motel so he could get his car and I headed out for the lake. They didn't have any pay phones out there as all the kids wreck them as soon as they put them in. I spotted Sara's car and parked near it and went looking for her. I know she had a sharp yellow top with matching short shorts with a matching scarf that was a real nice outfit. She bought the outfit just for the party. As I looked around for about twenty minutes before I spotted her.

She had jeans on instead of the shorts. That was odd, considering she bought that outfit and it was a hot day in the 90s. I sat back in the background watching her and Ralph. I recognized him from the picture in the paper and a yearbook of Frank's. But I didn't need a picture. He had on a gold football jersey with the number seven on it and the name Spiker. She had a white jersey with seven on it and the name Spiker on it. Her yellow scarf was wrapped around her neck. I figured to cover hickeys because you don't wear one when it is in the 90s. The jeans I couldn't figure out unless she had marks on her legs that would show with shorts on. Damn! I bet that was it.

There had to be over thirty there in that one group. I counted fifteen-football jerseys in the one group and I already seen about ten other people wearing them. I watched as Ralph tried to kiss her neck, she would let him while she looked around to see if anyone was watching, if someone was watching she shook him off. When they thought they were ok, he would get behind her and push his body right against her ass and she would pump back against him. A couple times I saw him reach under her loose jersey around to her front and massage her chest. I could just imagine those hard nipples straining against his palms. She would throw her head back into his shoulder and steal a wet kiss while his hands worked over her tits.

A few more times they would embrace in some big kisses where the tongue goes way down and the crotches meet and pump each other. Finally she got up to leave and he said something and she must have said she had to pee and she left. I followed, as it was a short walk to the restroom. When she came out I surprised her and she said, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh just driving by and I remembered the party was here, so I figured I would get a couple of quick beers, a burger for supper and check how much weight you're class mates gained and then head on out. I won't spoil your fun. LOL. Tell them I'm your cousin or just another class mate or don't you want me here at all?" I bent down and gave her a little kiss.

"No not that. Just surprised you are here, you see Alice and Frank?

"No just got here and saw the shed to pee and figured I would do that before I looked around for you. Wow nice jersey, where is the beer and burgers."

"Well you go to restroom I'll get you a beer."

"No I already went." Just then Frank and Alice came up to us with another couple. Both guys had jerseys on. Alice had her jersey with her hubby's name on it and so did the other girl. I just poked my hand out to the guy and said my name is Jon and he told me his and his wife name. They both said nice party and then let's find the gang and talk to them.

Alice and Frank led us in the other direction away from the football team where Ralph was standing. There was some beer at a table and we all got a drink plus some guys were cooking burgers. I could see the two girls were so nervous and wanted me out of there. I went over and got a burger.

Lot of people stopped and talked to our group saying hi and moved out just as fast. We saw a lot of people in just a short time. I was on my second beer and burger when I saw Ralph coming in our direction. Just as he got there I turned my back to talk to Frank at the same time turning my back to Ralph and Sara. I could hear him say to her that she left him stranded and he found her because he had to pee. She said she was just chatting with friends and would be right back over there and to go and pee. He left as I finished my beer turning back to her and said I would be on my way. Sara said, "I'll walk you to the car."

Sara said, "You understand why we got a room don't you. I got a receipt in case we can use it for taxes honey."

"Oh good you got it," I said and she reached in her jeans to pull it out and I looked it over. "Good I will figure a way to put it on our taxes." This insured her she was home free but then she must have been worried that she didn't see my sister at all. We kissed and she told me she would see me tonight. I left and headed for home to call Jerry to see what was new.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.