Dildo Dreamer - Cover

Dildo Dreamer

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Samantha is a very sexy and highly horny woman and when she can't get the hard real cock she so badly wants and needs, she's got a battery-powered vibrator she's named TOM who can do the trick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   .

Dildo Dreamer -- that's how she Samantha liked to think of herself. She found that she hadn't been getting the necessary sexual release from horny red-blooded guys so she'd bought herself a couple of very sexy and very helpful sex toys -- battery-operated vibrators that she found more than adequate to help her get orgasms nearly any time she was feeling horny and needed to cum good.

Samantha loved to get naked when she got home from work and use her sexy toys to pleasure herself. She'd often had a sexy session with one of them just after she'd arrived home and then later in the evening before bedtime. But, one of Samantha's favorite times for using her vibrators was in the early morning when she'd just awakened and she was at one of her horniest moments of the entire day. When she woke up nearly every morning, her pussy was nicely wet and well lubricated and any man lucky enough to be with her would have his cock treated right in the tightest wettest hottest pussy he'd ever buried himself in. But, most mornings Samantha didn't have that horny guy with the ready cock lying there beside her so she'd reach over, get her trusty vibrator-dildo and use it to fuck her pussy and get herself off good before she got up to dress and head off to work.

As much as Samantha would prefer a sexy thick aroused cock inside her and fucking her pussy, her faithful dildos and battery-operated vibrators generally did a wonderful job in helping her have the orgasms she so badly wanted and needed. She'd had plenty of lovers but now she realized you couldn't always find a ready and willing man to make love to you when you were horny and hot to trot and needed a big thick cock filling your pussy. That's what her dildos and battery-powered vibrators could provide nearly anytime she needed to get off.

On one particular afternoon, Samantha had been fighting the horny need to masturbate and get herself off good all day long. She finally got off work and drove home, getting inside the front door and then she quickly moved to her bedroom, and got her clothes almost totally off as quickly as possible. That was, all except for her panties. Samantha loved to leave her panties on, somehow that was just a shade shy of full nudity and she could allow herself to imagine that her horny lusty lover, Tom, was turning her on, having foreplay with her and that the soaked condition of her panties when she finally got her vibrator out and began to use it on her pussy and clit were all Tom's doing.

Samantha actually began playing with herself, caressing and teasing her breasts and nipples, even before she reached behind her back and unfastened her C-cup bra. She had very sensitive nipples and breasts and she loved it when Tom would get her breasts naked and then pay her tits the attention they so badly craved. When she had her bra off, she'd titillate and play with her nipples, stroking across both of them until they rise into hard perky little pebbles of concentrated arousal. Then, with her faithful vibe, TOM, lying there on the bed beside her nearly naked body, Samantha would quickly begin to rub across her pussy through the material of her panties and she'd even take her vibrator and start rubbing it across her clit and up and down over the slit of her panty-covered pussy. Samantha could feel herself getting turned on not only by the vibrator but also by the posture she would assume there on her bed. Sometimes she'd be lying on her back as though her lover Tom was lying beside her and caressing her. Other times Samantha would eventually assume a hands and knees position and let her mind believe that Tom was going to mount her from behind doggy style and penetrate and fuck her that way. Doggy style was one of Samantha's most favorite positions for both sex with a real man and for letting her hard thick vibrator fill her pussy and fuck her until she'd reach multiple orgasms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.