Caitlyn Gets Her Initiation

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Caitlyn gets broken in sexually in the family tradition. Her extended family is an important part of her fully becoming a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

The time had arrived for Caitlyn to become a young woman. It wasn't just a matter of hormones having kicked in and puberty turning her from a young girl into a budding young woman -- it was a family tradition that now that Caitlyn had reached her puberty and she had begun to have her monthly period, she was also prime for introduction totally into the world of being a woman.

Caitlyn, a very pretty and attractive 14-year old, knew of the family traditions that occurred whenever a female member of the family reached her puberty and achieved the potential for becoming pregnant. She knew there were lots of things about her extended family that she did not know about, but she'd sort of been prepped for that night by her mom and one of her aunts, too. They made sometimes subtle insinuations about her becoming a real woman and how it would be such a life-changing experience for her.

Caitlyn's parents were named Tim and Cindy, but one of the major parts of their longtime family tradition was that her grandfather, Charles, would be the one who would actually take Caitlyn through her initiation. Her father and her mother, Cindy, would have parts to play but it was Charles who would take the young sexy teenager from being a pubescent girl into a full-blown young woman, possibly in more ways than one.

Even though she was 14 years old, Caitlyn's body had quickly responded to the maturing and developing effect of the hormones that coursed throughout body when she'd reached puberty. By this point, she was sporting nicely developed and very attractive B-cup rounded breasts and her body also had all the clear telltale signs of roundedness and curves that indicated she was a female who had reach child-bearing age. Caitlyn liked to dress smartly but she also tended to select pants and tops that hid nothing in anyone's ability to see the rounded curves and shapeliness that she was gaining more and more with each passing month.

It was several months after Caitlyn's period began that her grandmother, Susan, mentioned to Caitlyn's mother, Cindy, that the time had come for her oldest daughter's sexual initiation. Cindy readily agreed and they set aside one upcoming Saturday night when the whole family would gather and the initiation of their budding young teenager would be accomplished. By the time her initiation had arrived, Caitlyn had developed a very sexy and obviously maturing young woman's body. And, she was on the verge of realizing the continuing maturation and womanhood stage of being deflowered and bred in order to take her into full-blown womanhood.

Her grandmother, Susan, spoke with Caitlyn and told her in a rather vague way what was planned for her on Saturday night. Caitlyn loved her mom, her dad, her grandparents and she knew that whatever they had in mind, it was going to be good for her, even if there was some parts of it that might prove slightly unpleasant as she went through them. Susan instructed Caitlyn how she should prepare for that night and what she was to wear. She was also told that she would come to her mom and dad's bedroom about an hour after dinner and that what she was to wear would consist of nothing but a very diaphanous nightgown that her mother had just bought for her a few weeks earlier. Caitlyn was tempted to try the nightie on to see how she looked in it, but she held off until that evening and after she'd showered and fixed her shoulder-length hair so she looked nice, Caitlyn opened the nice box the white negligee was in and she slipped it on and then walked over to see how she looked in her bedroom full-length mirror.

"Mmmmm, you look pretty good, girl," Caitlyn thought to herself as she stood in front of the mirror, seeing that her dark nipples crowning each breast and her dark brown pussy hair both showed clearly through the thin material of her nightgown. Caitlyn had a pretty good idea what the next few hours held in store for her, but she was only slightly nervous at the unknown elements of what lay ahead. She pulled the material of the nightie down firm over her upper body and turned sideways, loving how her B-cup breasts pushed out against the material. She felt her pussy clenching and even growing slightly wet as she wished she had one of the hot guys at school that she fantasized about sitting there in her bedroom, wanting her and noticing how well she had developed in the last few months. Caitlyn felt her pussy growing wetter as she loved the feeling of the cool air on her naked body through the material of the nightgown and she felt her nipples hard as two perky little pebbles on the tip of each of her teenage tits.

Ten minutes before she was scheduled to meet in her parents' bedroom, Caitlyn walked out the door of her own room and when she got to her folks' room, they were all there waiting for her -- Dad, Mom, Grandmother Susan, and her grandfather Charles.

"Come on in, Caitlyn," her grandmother Susan invited as she saw her beautiful sexy young granddaughter enter the door of the room. Susan loved how hot Caitlyn was already beginning to look, even at her young 14 years of age. She took Caitlyn by the hand, and then showed her over to the large king-sized bed where all the others stood waiting for her.

"Caitlyn, we're sure you may not know fully what's going to happen tonight, but you're about to become a young woman, once and for all. Do you understand? We bring every young teenager into their budding adulthood at a certain age and that time has arrived for you, Caitlyn. Your brothers and male cousins have all been initiated into adulthood in their own way at a certain time, too, Caitlyn. Are you ready to begin?"

Caitlyn nodded her head and then her grandmother Susan stood in front of Caitlyn and she covered her young teenager granddaughter's rounded budding breasts through her nightie and cupped them as she flicked her fingers over the sexy young girl's hardening nipples. Caitlyn felt her breath catch in her throat and then she saw Susan unfasten the front tie of her nightgown and pull it off her teenage body, leaving her standing there in front of them all, totally naked. Susan, Cindy, her mother, and her father, Tim and her grandfather, Charles, all stood and admired what a sexy young woman Caitlyn had become. They knew her maturing and changing into a young adult was not over yet, but the time had arrived for them to welcome her into her budding womanness. Both Charles and even Caitlyn's father, Tim, had growing hardons in their pants as they stood and admired how sexy and pretty Caitlyn look naked there in front of them.

"Caitlyn, come over here on the bed and lie on your back," her mother Cindy said as she helped Caitlyn climb up on the bed where she and her father Tim slept and often made love together. Since you're going to enter into full womanhood tonight, Caitlyn, we want to take you back partly to what you were like when you were born into this world." When Caitlyn was lying back comfortably there in front of her parents and her grandparents, her mother Cindy put a towel underneath Caitlyn's naked ass and then she got out a bowl with warm sudsy water and a razor and a towel. Then, Cindy spread some shaving cream all over the furry brown bush of pussy fur that crowned Caitlyn's pussy and when she had it fully lathered up, she took the razor and smoothly began to shave Caitlyn's pussy fur until she had it all off, and then she used a wash cloth and smoothly washed her young teenage daughter's pussy completely clean of the shaving cream and pubic hair that she'd just freshly shaved off. Everyone was standing there beside the bed as Cindy had removed her daughter's cunt hair and now Caitlyn's pussy looked like that of a newborn baby. Just her pussy lips with no crowning fur to mark that she wasn't a child but a young woman. Then, with her pussy freshly made bald again, her father, Tim, walked over to the bed, and he gently spread Caitlyn's thighs apart and while her mother had been shaving her pussy, her father had gotten all his clothes off and even though Caitlyn couldn't see it, his cock was fully hard and he was very turned on from seeing his own teenage daughter naked and now wearing a totally smooth hot pussy. Tim quickly moved his face in between Caitlyn's spread thighs and he began to kiss and lick his own daughter's virgin pussy. Caitlyn had never had her pussy licked and touched by a boy and she could hardly believe the erotic and powerful sensations she was feeling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.