Growing Up A Master
Chapter 38: Saying Good Bye

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: Saying Good Bye - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The remainder of the school year was bittersweet. I decided on the college in Boston, and - surprise, surprise - that's the school that Kari picked as well. A real surprise was that Helen decided to go too, so between them and Sandy, I wouldn't be alone.

I didn't pick up any new JGs for the rest of the year. The only new candidates were freshmen, and they seemed so young from the perspective of a senior. It made me wonder why the initial JGs were even attracted to me.

There were a couple of events that happened right at the end of the year that ended up surprising me intensely. The first was on the occasion of the senior prom. I hadn't been giving it too much thought, but I had sort of assumed that I would be asking Gemma. Before I could get a chance, Helen approached me and asked me to escort her to the prom. To say I was surprised was an understatement. I mean, we had been getting along far better than our initial interactions, and we hung out quite a bit as friends. But really, would you invite as a date to your prom the person who was sleeping with your sister, mother and a good number of your friends?

Nevertheless, she was serious, and I told her I had to check with someone else. I approached Gemma and with some embarrassment I told her that Helen had asked me to the Prom.

"I know, she asked me first," Gemma told me.

"She asked you?" I parroted in surprise.

"She knew that you were planning to ask me, so she checked with me first. I told her it was OK."

"You did?" I asked.

"Sort of," she replied. "I told her it was OK, but that you would have to take me too."

"Wasn't that a little presumptuous, assuming that I was going to ask you?" I inquired.

"Were you?" she asked archly.

"Well, yes," I told her.

"I knew you would," she said, giving me a kiss on my nose.

So I accepted Helen's invitation, and the two of them worked out the wardrobe together. Their outfits were beautiful matching blue gowns, though not nearly as risqué as Helen's sister's had been. I danced with all of the graduating JGs, though most of the dancing was with either Helen or Gemma. Gemma actually had a lot of fun, doing all she could to get me rock hard right before I was to slow dance with Helen.

"Oh, stop being silly! I know you have a hard on, and I don't mind!" Helen told me, pulling me closer to her, after I tried hard not to press it into her. "It's not like I haven't seen it before!" It was true.

"Why did you want to come with me tonight?" I asked, holding her close.

"Well, it's weird. I mean, in a bizarre way, you're something like a cross between a step-father, a brother-in-law and a friend. But when I got right down to it, I looked around at the boys in the school, and I decided that of all the guys, you were the one that I would want to go to prom with, given a chance. I realized that you probably wouldn't think of it, and that you were likely taking Gemma, so I knew I'd have to ask you."

"Really?" I asked. "I'm the one you'd want to go with? Our relationship is not exactly conventional."

"I know, and I know that we started off a little rocky, but despite the fact that you're porking my whole family, I've really come to like you as a person. I think you're a really nice guy, and I like spending time with you. Is that so weird?"

"Sort of, yeah," I said with a laugh. "But to be honest, I enjoy your company too."

"Well good," she said, molding her body back into mine. "Just don't think that because it's prom you're going to get any from me. You've got Gemma for that!"

And I did spend the night with Gemma, but Helen stayed with us remarkably late. We dropped her off when Gemma indicated that we could do that, or Helen could watch us go at it. Helen demurred, and we dropped her off before I took Gemma to a nice hotel and tried to say good bye to her in a proper and fitting way.


The second surprising turn of events occurred during a conversation I had with Cheri. I was over at the Harrisons', and I was on their computer, browsing apartment listings in Boston with Kari. I knew that having Kari with me sort of precluded living in a dorm; I knew that they didn't allow hotplates, so I sort of assumed that they would frown on people bringing their sex slaves with them to the dorm.

Cheri walked by and saw what we were doing, and she said, "You don't have to bother doing that."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I already got us an apartment," she told me.

"You what!?" I asked in surprise.

"I said that I already got us an apartment," she repeated calmly. "Actually, it's more like a townhouse."

"What do you mean us?" I asked.

"I mean you, Kari, Helen and myself," she said.

"You?" I asked dumbly.

"Me," she replied.

"But... but..." I sputtered.

"Look, you promised me that you would not cast me aside unless it was better for me," she explained. "I can't think of any way that it would be better for me, so I assumed that you would want to keep me. Therefore, I arranged for a place for us all to live. Besides, with Helen and Karen in Boston with you, what do I have for me here?"

It was true, what she said about the promise. However, as I had done with Suzy, I had been actively looking for someone to replace me. With my parents' help, I found some people looking for a slave like Cheri, and I set up some meetings, but so far Cheri had not found anyone that satisfied her. I had been continuing to look, but Cheri apparently took that decision out of my hands.

I sat there dumbly for a few minutes, trying to wrestle with the thought, but the more that I thought about it, the more that I liked the idea. Cheri was right, I realized. I was not ready to give her up. I looked up at her, and while she had seemed calm when telling me, I could see the relief pass through her body when I raised my head and smiled at her.

"I like the idea," I told her, "although you will be spending the weekend at my house in the dungeon, where we will discuss your presumptuousness."

"Yes, Sir!" she said with a smile, curtsying.

"Now tell me about this place you rented," I instructed.

"I didn't rent, I bought," she informed me. "I did discuss this with your parents first, and they did not object, though I asked them to keep it a secret."

"And apparently they agreed," I noted.

"Yes, though your mother told me I would pay for making that decision," Cheri told me with a rueful smirk.

"My mother is a very smart lady!" I laughed.

Cheri moved to the computer and brought up some pictures. "They are two connected townhouses, three bedrooms each. Your side will have a master bedroom for you, an office and a guest bedroom. On our side, Karen and I will share the master bedroom and Helen will get a bedroom on a different floor."

"We'll be living separately?" I asked.

"I would never want to interfere with your life," she said. "If you get a girlfriend, and want to bring her home, you might find it hard to explain why you are living with a harem of women. I've had them open a door between our master bedroom and yours. The door locks on your side, so you can keep us out when you want to, however there is no lock on our side, so you may enter at any time that you please, for whatever purpose."

I looked at Kari, and she was clearly happy with the idea. "Have you told Helen about this?" I asked Cheri. "She may have been hoping to get away from this bizarre living arrangement."

"Not yet, but I plan to offer her a choice of living with us or getting her own place," Cheri explained. "I'll have a room for her regardless, but if she wants a different place as well, that's fine with me."

"Come here," I said, opening my arms to her. She flowed happily into my arms, and I attempted to show her how happy I was that we were all going to be together next year.

I pushed her back slightly so that I could look at her. "You know, when we visited Boston, Sandy saw your tattoo, and she knows the implication," I told Cheri. "It could lead to some interesting activities when she comes for visits."

"If it is what you want," Cheri said serenely, "then it is what I want."

God, I loved having obedient slaves!


The third major event was perhaps the most surprising. Just after graduation, my father called me into his study, where three slaves were kneeling naked before him. I looked from my mother, who still looked fabulous, to Renee to Girl.

"Sit, Jake," Dad told me.

I did, and he asked, "Do you remember a conversation that we had a long time ago?"

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one where I explained dominance and submission," he amplified.

"Of course," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.