Growing Up A Master
Chapter 36: Another Year Ends

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Another Year Ends - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

A few months after taking Suzy, I approached her about her position in the JGs. Since she became a JG, the others had been looking after her, though she needed it less and less. Her position in the JGs had helped her in school, her role with me had helped her deal with decisions, and her work with her therapist had helped her with life.

Nevertheless, Suzy had continued helping out the JGs in various ways. She assisted with parties, she went shopping with them, and sometimes she offered personal services. After she had been declared clean, I let the other JGs use her for sexual relief. Rochelle, in particular, enjoyed having her over every other week or so. She would have Suzy bathe her, give her a manicure and pedicure, then give her a restful massage, finishing up with a couple of tension-relieving orgasms.

She had long proven her acceptability with the JGs, and I told her I was going to ask the rest of them to promote her to full member.

"Please don't," she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I like it," she explained. "They tell me do things, and they expect it to be done, but they never ask anything unsafe. I like it when they tell me what to do. Please!"

"OK," I agreed. I guess that between everyone else, I did not really have the time to treat her the way that she needed.


As the year drew towards the end, I started to get sad again. Soon, another group of my girls would be gone. I'd not been replacing them at the same rate as they left, and I doubted if I would recruit many freshman next year. It wasn't that I needed more for the sex, but I missed the friendships.

I made it a point of spending a lot of time with those that were leaving, and I enjoyed them to the fullest. On the plus side, shortly after graduation there was to be the second annual JG party, and I was told that virtually everyone was coming. I didn't go to prom my junior year, though I was asked by a few of my graduating girls. I just didn't think it was fair to choose one.

Prom came and went, graduation came and went, along with many tears. The JG party was held in Kari's house this year. Cheri stayed until all of the JGs had arrived. Before she left for the night, she pulled me to her room and said, "I needed to stay till everyone arrived, so that all of your girls would be here." She lifted her skirt and ran her fingers along the tattooed JG. "I'm going to your house, and sleeping in your bed. I'm not going to get out of your bed until you come home. Please don't shower before you do."

I reached down and pushed my finger deep within her. I pulled it out and licked it off. "My first taste of pussy for the night. It's fitting that it's from one of my favorite girls." I pulled her in for a big kiss, then hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "I want you to take all your clothes off and leave it by my front door. You're not to wear anything in my house. Also, I want you to pick out one of my t-shirts, and I want you to masturbate at least three times tonight, wiping yourself clean with it frequently. I'm going to wear that shirt all day tomorrow and all tomorrow night."

"Can I start now?" she asked with a shudder.

"No you sexy slut!" I laughed. "Get out of here!"

This year, there was another slide show. Some of my girls had definitely put on some sexy curves their first year in college. This year, Kari had overseen the creation of the disc, and it had the same secret surprise as last year, as well as another that she showed me later: her mother had posed as well.

This year's party was almost more intimate. Because people hadn't been together the whole year, there was a lot of swapping of stories. Some of the college girls were particularly interested in the Suzy stories. They regaled each other, and me, with stories either of me or their adventures in college.

Then, as a main event, they showed another slide show. This one contained pictures of most of the other girls in school, while the girls all chimed in with recommendations on who to pick next. It was all done in fun, though there were some serious suggestions.

Then came the games part of the night. Sandy was mistress of ceremonies. "Tonight, we have some traditional party games. We have pin the tail on the donkey, we have seven minutes in heaven and we have spin the bottle, along with table tennis and pool. Who's ready?"

All the girls cheered.

"Before we start, however, Kari?" Kari walked in with a glass of water and a little blue pill on a tray. "We wouldn't want him going all soft on us, would we?"

"I wouldn't!" Maggie shouted, eliciting laughter from those who knew how rough she liked it.

"First order of business, pin the tail on the donkey. So first, here is our tail." Kari walked in carrying a medium size butt plug, complete with tail off the end. I recognized that little toy from my house. Apparently, however, most of the girls in the room had not seen one before, and it led to many screams and shrieks of disbelief.

"Unfortunately, health codes prohibit having a live donkey, which, given some of you sluts, is a very good thing." Everyone laughed at that. "Instead of a donkey, we have a lovely volunteer, Natalie!" Kari wheeled in a table on wheels, and strapped to the top on her hands and knees, tied so that she couldn't move, was Natalie, naked as can be. Natalie was Korean-American, thin with small breasts and a tight ass. Her face had gorgeous Asian features, and her long black hair fell inches below her shoulder, although now it was tied in a pony tail to keep it out of her eyes. As Kari spun the cart around, I could see that her asshole was glistening with lubrication.

"Since our good friend Jake showed Natalie what it's like to take it up the ass," Sandy expounded, "this shy little girl has become quite the ass freak, which works out for us." She spun the cart around and moved it to the side of the play area, ass facing towards center.

"First up, the guest of honor!" They pulled me to the center and put a blindfold over my eyes. "Here are the rules. Everyone gets three tries. The one who pins the tail gets first dibs on this handsome young specimen. However, if you miss, you lose an item of clothing." I was wearing three items, a shirt, pants and underwear. All of the ladies, however, were wearing two, the traditional sheer baby doll and panty set.

Someone put the butt plug in my hand and spun me around. I tried figuring out where I was, but three tries later, I apparently did not even get close. Even before the blindfold was removed, someone was pulling off my shirt.

"Who's next?

A line of girls went, some getting close, but not close enough. Soon, the room was filled with topless girls. When Suzy lost, Maggie said, "Holy Shit! Is that a tattoo?" Every time her henna tattoo started to fade, Suzy would get it redrawn.

"No, it's just henna. Jake won't let me make it permanent," Suzy said with a pout. It was true. She had indicated that she wanted to, but I didn't think it was a good idea. Then again, I didn't think Kari's and Cheri's tattoos were good ideas either.

I thought that nobody would win, when Sarah started stumbling right towards Natalie. Her hand bumped the side of the cart, and in moments she felt the correct destination. With a victorious yell, she shoved the butt plug deep into Natalie's rectum. She pulled the blindfold off and danced around, cheering.

"As the winner, the lovely Sarah gets first crack at the handsome Jake, in the privacy of the master bedroom," Sandy announced. There were lots of 'oooohs' and cheering. Sarah got a mischievous look in her eye, and she leaned over and whispered in Natalie's ear. I was the only one close enough to hear what she said.

"Hey little girl," she whispered, while grabbing the plug and moving it around. "I'll make you a deal. You come with us, and let me go down on you while Jake fucks me and I'll make sure that he cums in your ass!"

Natalie looked at her with wide eyes. "You can close your eyes and imagine it's a boy," Sarah urged.

Natalie looked over at me and then nodded her head to Sarah. Sarah smiled triumphantly and stood up. "I have an announcement. Since Natalie was such a good sport, and was such a willing target," she said, wiggling the plug in Natalie's ass, "I've agreed to share the honors of first crack at Jake with her!"

Everyone cheered again, and a few of them helped untie Natalie and get her standing up. While they were doing that, Kari pulled me aside and whispered, "My mom asked a favor. She wants you to do as much of your fucking as possible in her bed. She asked that you spread as much cum and other residual fluids over her bed as possible. Use her sheets and clothes as towels. She said she wanted cum, ass juice, piss, whatever you were using. She really is a kinky slut, isn't she?" I nodded happily.

The girls had finally gotten Natalie unbound, though Sarah wouldn't let them take out the tail. She had been tied long enough that she needed help walking, so with Sarah and me on each side of her, holding her up, we all walked upstairs to the master bedroom.

"How are we going to work this?" Natalie asked, as we laid her on the bed.

"I'll tell you," Sarah said. "First, you are going to move up and lay there on your back. I'm going to get between your legs and start doing my best to make you cum. While I'm doing that, Jake is going to take that delicious rod of his and start plowing me from behind."

She turned to me and said, "I know this is the first time of the night and all, but you can't cum in me. After you get me off, I'll flip Ms. Ass Freak over, and you get to pump her full of your cum. Anyone got a problem with that?"

"You really like girls, don't you?" Natalie asked.

"I like girls, yeah, but I love cock too," Sarah replied. "Jake got me into loving a nice ménage trios, so blame him."

They both looked at me, but I just shrugged and began undressing. They were both undressed in no time, and Sarah went right to work. Natalie's eyes were closed, but I said, "It's no use imagining anything other than luscious Sarah eating you. Just enjoy it." Natalie looked up at me, then down at a smiling Sarah, which was tricky to do around a mouthful of twat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.