Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 34: Integrating the Cranes

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Integrating the Cranes - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I wasn't there when Suzy arrived in school on Monday morning, nor was I in any of her classes, but I heard second and third hand that she caused quite the stir. The first thing that people noticed when she walked in was her skirt. Suzy apparently always wore pants, and seeing the short skirt on her raised a few eyebrows - and I imagine a few boners, too. The shirt was next, and given the number of open buttons, it caused quite a bit of surprise itself.

The thing that really got people stirred up, however, was the necklace nestled between her breasts. She had walked in with Gemma, who said loudly, "Join us for lunch, Suzy," just before she left her.

"Oh my god! Where did you get that?" One freshman girl asked her.

"Laura, I didn't know you even knew Jake! And why did that girl call you Suzy?" one of her friends said.

"I met him this weekend, and my name isn't Laura anymore, it's Suzy," she said.

"What do you mean your name is Suzy?" she was asked.

"Laura was my old name from my old life in my old town," Suzy explained to the crowd gathering around her. "I have a new life now, here, and I have a new name, Suzy."

Suzy left the group of freshman talking to themselves and went to the office to deliver the note from her mother. She got to her classroom just before class started, and gave a copy of the note to the teacher. The teacher looked her up and down too, and realized that the name change wasn't the only thing changing about Suzy.

Suzy sat down, seeming oblivious to the fact that she was the center of all conversation in the room. Her friend leaned over and said, "How did you get that so fast? My older sister knew a lot of the JGs, and she said that it took forever to get them to accept you!"

"Really?" Suzy asked in surprise, fingering the necklace. "I just met Jake on Saturday, but he gave it to me on Sunday."

"He gave it to you?" the girl asked, scandalized. "That's not how it's supposed to happen!" Her sister had not been a JG, and for some reason, she wanted her younger sister to be one, so she had prepped her with advice. What Suzy was telling her didn't make any sense.


The next time that I saw Suzy was a serendipitous moment. I was walking through hallway when I saw Suzy being accosted by Mark Wiener. "My boyfriend won't let me do that," I heard her say.

"But you canceled on me! You owe me!" he said.

"My boyfriend won't let me do that!" she repeated, like a mantra. She was clearly very nervous, however she looked extremely relieved when she saw me coming up behind Mark.

"She said no," I told Mark, who jumped when he realized that I was behind him.

He turned and saw that it was me, and he got a nasty sneer on his face. "Oh, it's you! What makes you think that you can just take all the best looking girls for yourself?" he demanded.

"I don't take any girls," I said. "I just treat girls nicely, and they choose to be with me. Maybe your problem is that you think you can just take girls?"

"Who are you to tell me what my problems are?" he demanded aggressively. "It would be really simple for me to just pound you into a pulp and take this slut anyway!"

Suzy looked concerned, and not without good reason. Mark was nearly my age, and much bigger than me. He was a troublemaker, and was not shy about violence.

"That wouldn't be a good idea," I said.

"Why, do you think you can take me?" he sneered.

"Maybe," I replied, "but that's not why it wouldn't be a good idea."

"Hah, you and what army?" he snorted.

"Well, the football team, for one," I said.

"Why would they help you out?" he demanded.

"Well, while they are not all my friends, most of their girlfriends are, or are friends with close friends of mine. Imagine how those guys would feel when their girlfriends cut them off, and they knew that the only thing that stood between them and their girlfriends' pussies was an obnoxious sophomore. What do you think would happen to you?"

Mark wasn't particularly smart, but on the other hand, he wasn't stupid. He apparently knew about me, and I could see him assessing the threat level. Finally, he slammed his fist into a locker and said, "Fine! I don't need this skanky whore anyway!"

As he walked away, Suzy launched herself into my arms, almost knocking me over. "You did it!" she said. "I didn't think that I could say no to him, but I was doing it, and then you protected me! You kept him away from me! Thank you! Thank you!"

She was kissing my face all over, tears dripping down her face. I didn't realize it at the time, but this little hallway incident changed her life. She had agreed to go along with me on a surface level, but her feeling that I had protected her touched her to the core. From that moment on she knew that she could say no, not just because I told her to, but because she could do it and she would be protected.

I pushed her away a little, and ran my thumb across her face, picking up her tears. "You're going to mess up your makeup," I told her.

"I can always fix it," she said.

"Nevertheless, go fix it now, and then go to class," I told her. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then turned to go, noticing for the first time the crowd that had gathered around us


Gemma grabbed me as soon as I walked into the cafeteria, pulling me over to a table with all the JGs who were in school, including Suzy right in the middle of them. "Hi, Jake, we were all introducing ourselves to our newest member, and telling her how members are usually picked," Michelle said.

"You're going to give me a hard time about this?" I asked, sitting across from Suzy.

"We're just curious how you picked her, and why you decided to make her a JG yourself?" Gloria asked.

I guess that Gemma's explanations were not sufficient. I hope that I wouldn't be hurting Suzy's feelings with my explanation.

"Suzy is a little different than the rest of you," I said. "I knew that eventually you would all come to the decision that she should be a JG, but there were circumstances that made it important that people thought of her as one right now.

"Why don't you think of her as a JG pledge? You watch over her and protect her against anything bad outside the JGs, and she will do whatever she can to help you?"

"Whatever?" Rochelle asked lasciviously. I had noticed that since our first annual JG party last year, a number of the girls seemed much more open to their bisexual side.

I smiled at Rochelle and said, "We'll see, but for now, no. I'll tell you when it's OK to make those kinds of requests from her, but if you need help around school or around your house, as long as it doesn't interfere with my plans with Suzy or her schoolwork, she will assist you."

"Aren't you even going to ask her if she's OK with that?" Gloria asked.

"No," I replied.

"Why don't you come over to my house after school and we can get to know each other better," Tiffany told Suzy.

"I'm afraid that another JG has dibs on her tonight and tomorrow night," I said.

"Who?" Gemma asked.

"Kari," I replied.

"So what do we have to protect her from?" Michelle asked.

"Evil influences," I said spookily. The girls laughed, and I said, "Seriously, just make sure that she's treated fairly and not taken advantage of. Sometimes she has a hard time realizing when people are taking advantage of her."

"You know that she's sitting right across from you, right?" Gloria observed.

"That's OK," Suzy said. "Jake is just protecting me."

"Are you OK with what Jake said?" Gloria asked Suzy.

"I'm OK with anything that Jake says," Suzy responded.

"Oh no, not another Karen!" Tiffany moaned.

"Kari is a very smart girl," Suzy said serenely.

"OK, shoo now Jake," Michelle said. "We need to interrogate our newest member!"

Dismissed, I went to eat lunch myself, noticing how most of the rest of the cafeteria was watching the JGs' table.


Suzy's acceptance as a JG was less difficult than I had feared, both amongst the other JGs, as well as in school in general. The other JGs genuinely liked Suzy, and other than some catty jealousy which Suzy ignored, school continued in the same way for Suzy. Well, not quite the same way - she now said 'no' when other boys asked her out, though since she was assumed to be mine, most of the other boys stayed away from her.

At home, things were going well too. Renee, Suzy, Cheri and Kari came over the next Saturday and spent the day hanging around by the pool. Renee seemed more comfortable around me, and she got along well with my parents as well. They met Girl, and Renee seemed a bit shocked at her role; she had been submissive, but never exposed to the lifestyle, and she didn't realize all the possibilities. Suzy seemed to spend a lot of time around Girl, either watching what she did, or talking to her.

The following Friday after school I got a call from Kari. "Suzy got the results back from the doctor, and she checks out clean. Renee was crying when she found out."

"Why?" I asked.

"I think it finally hit her, what could have happened to Suzy, and she's relieved that it won't," Kari explained.

"I'll call and talk to Suzy about it now," I said.

"You can if you want, but you don't have to," Kari said. "She packed an overnight bag and is heading over to your house."

"Presumptuous little thing, isn't she?" I asked.

"Just eager," Kari said. Then she laughed. "You haven't even let the poor girl touch herself for over two weeks! I would curl up and die if I had to abstain for that long!"

"I guess I shouldn't talk," I said. "It's rarely a day that I don't get some."

"Just expect a sex starved little slave girl," Kari said.

"Oh, well. I guess I'll have to do my duty!"

Kari laughed as she hung up.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. When I got downstairs, Girl had already let in Renee and Suzy. Suzy had a bag slung over her shoulder, and she walked right up to me and handed me a piece of paper. It was on letterhead from a doctor's office, informing her that all test results had come back negative.

"Great!" I said. "But what's the bag for?"

Her face fell a little, and she said, "I thought that when all my tests came back..."

"Sir, please excuse the impertinence, but it's not nice to tease like that," Girl informed me.

"You're correct, Girl. Remind me of this later," I told Girl. I turned to Suzy and said, "It was a bad joke. I've already spoken to Kari, and the only reason that I didn't call you and insist you get your lovely self over here is because you were already on your way."

The relief on her face was quite visible. Just then, my mom walked in. "Hi, Renee," she said. "What brings you here?"

"Jake had insisted my daughter get checked out by a doctor, and all the results came back clean, so Lau - Suzy is presenting herself to Jake," Renee explained.

"Well while you're here, why don't you stay for dinner?" Mom asked. "Jake, it's nearly ready. Are you two going to be joining us, or are you heading directly to bed?"

I looked at Suzy, who had an eager gleam in her eye. She was clearly voting for bed. I told her, "I'm sorry Suzy, but I'm going to need to build up my energy. We'll stay for dinner."

Suzy ran to put her bag in my room, then we all went to sit down to dinner. It was actually quite pleasant, and my parents seemed to get along with Renee very nicely. As we were finished dinner and Girl started clearing the table, I saw the impatience in Suzy's eyes and body; she was practically bouncing up and down in her seat. I gave into her, and my, desires.

"If you'll excuse us, we'll see you in the morning," I said to the adults, taking Suzy's hand and leading her to the stairs.

As we approached my room, Suzy asked, "Please, Jake, may I have a few minutes alone to get ready?"

"What do you mean, get ready," I asked.

"Can I just ask that you wait outside of your room for five minutes before you come in? You don't have to knock or anything," she pleaded.

I agreed, and she kissed me on the cheek and ran into my room, slamming the door behind her. I took advantage of the opportunity to go downstairs to bring up some drinks for us; I suspected that we would need it later. As I passed the living room, I saw my mom and dad on the couch, still chatting with Renee who was sitting in a chair opposite them. Girl sat on the floor in front of my parents, massaging my mother's feet.

They looked up at me as I passed, my mother asking, "Done so quickly?"

I smiled and told her, "Suzy wanted to get ready, and I thought I should get something to drink later. I suspect I'm going to need it."

"Have fun," my mother said.

As I was in the kitchen, I could hear the conversation. My father asked Renee, "How does it feel that my son is about to fuck your daughter?"

"He's been good for her," she replied. "He deserves it, and it's all she's been talking about all week."

"But how does it make you feel?" he pressed. "You haven't gotten any in a long time, have you?"

"Only from myself," she replied in a low voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.