Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 33: Introducing Suzy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Introducing Suzy - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I went home in the morning to change my clothes and do a bit of homework, but I was back at Cheri's house early Saturday afternoon. I went to the kitchen, where I got a delicious hug from Cheri.

"So what are your plans tonight?" she asked me.

"I'm not completely sure," I said. "I want you to get to know Laura's mother. I suspect, based on what Laura told me, she is a lot like you, though I suspect her life's been much harder."

"A lot like me, huh? And how am I?" she asked querulously.

"You," I said, grabbing her around her waist and pulling her into a hug, "are a submissive little slut, who loves being told what to do."

I kissed her lightly on her lips, and she wrapped her arms around me. "And is there anything that you want to tell this submissive little slut to do before she is cast aside for a cuter model?"

"Is that what you think I'm looking to do?" I asked. "Do you seriously think that I'd 'cast you aside', for any kind of model?"

She just dropped her eyes, refusing to look at me. I lifted her chin with my finger and made her look at me. "I have no intention of adding Laura's mother to my little harem, and if it works out that it does happen, she could in no way replace you! I'm not letting you go until I think that it would be better for you not to be with me."

"Really," she asked hopefully.

"Really," I said, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Do you promise?" she asked urgently.

"I do," I said.

"You promise that you won't make me leave you until it would be better for me not to be with you?" she repeated.

"I said that I do," I repeated.

"Oh, Jake!" she squealed, and she plastered her body to mine and gave me a soul wrenching kiss. Then she dropped to her knees and started working on getting my pants open.

"What are you doing?" I asked, though I had a pretty good idea.

"Please let me!" she begged. "You've made me so happy; please let me show you how good I can be for you!"

She pulled my pants off and sucked my cock into her mouth. She sucked for a few minutes, but she did it almost impatiently. Then she pulled me to the floor and pulled my clothes off. She was wearing only a skirt and a top, so when she whipped her top off she was nearly naked. She didn't wait to get all the way naked, she practically jumped on me as she straddled my hips and pushed herself down onto my cock. She was steaming and wet and I slid all the way in on the first stroke. Surprisingly, with the minimal foreplay we'd had, she was coming before she completed the first stroke. She didn't let that slow her down, however, as she started posting on my cock. I grabbed a tit and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Please, put a finger in my ass," she begged. She was being particularly aggressive this afternoon, demanding more than she usually did. Nevertheless, I had no problem accommodating her, and she had no problem accommodating my finger.

She pulled her breast out of my mouth and slammed her tongue deep into my throat, cumming again. She was a complete wild woman, grinding onto me with amazing passion. "Oh, I'm going to cum in you, you witch woman!" I told her.

"Do it, cum in me! Cum in me, my master!" she yelled. Then she sat completely straight up and shrieked so loud that the neighbors must have heard her, grinding herself down onto me as she came with me.

As I finished cumming, I heard, "Oh God!" I looked up and saw Helen standing there, a disgusted look on her face, with Kari behind her, grinning.

"Can't you do that in your room, Mom?" she asked. I realized that while this was not the first time that Helen had seen me together with her mother, it was the most public display; the other occurrences happened when she walked by Cheri's room and I had not closed the door all the way. At those times, she just walked by.

Cheri surprised me by jumping off of me, leaving my still hard cock flopping against my stomach. "No, we will not!" Cheri told her daughter. "You have to get it through your head that Jake owns me, and as my owner, he is in charge of everything that I have! If he chooses to let me fuck him in any room, at any time, that is what we are going to do, and I am not going to do anything that might disappoint him, or prevent him from doing me as much as he wants!"

Now Helen was really surprised. She had gotten used to her mother obeying her, or at least being somewhat meek when telling her to do things, and this Cheri was a completely different beast.

"No, Cheri, she's right," I said, propping myself up. "Helen lives here too, and she should not have to put up with the sight of her mother fucking her classmate. It's bad enough when a kid thinks of their parents having sex! I'm sorry, Helen."

"Um, that's OK," Helen said, moving her eyes between my eyes and my shrinking cock. "I just heard her screaming and I thought that she had hurt herself."

Cheri looked over at me and asked, "Helen, could you please go out? I need to clean Jake off." Then, without waiting to see what Helen's response was, she walked back to me, dropped to her knees next to me, and sucked my sticky cock into her mouth. Helen had not left when asked, but she did when she caught me looking at her watching her mother. She had seen my cock in other people's mouths, but this was her mother. Kari did not bother to leave, but she'd done the cleaning herself many times in the past.

I pulled Cheri off of my cock and asked, "What brought all this on?"

"Before, I thought that you were just playing with me until something better came along. Now I know that it's for real!" she exclaimed.

"Of course it's for real!" I said.

"I told her that before," Kari said. "What did you do to make her change her mind?"

"He promised that he wouldn't ever make me leave until it was the right thing for me!" Cheri said ecstatically.

"Oh, boy," Kari said. "You are going to have a very hard time ever convincing her that she would be better without you."

I shrugged. I meant what I said.

"Now I think that I should get dressed," I said. "I think it might shock Laura's mom to find me like this." As I started getting my clothes on, Cheri reached for her shirt. "Not you," I reprimanded her. "You can slip that on when the doorbell rings."

"Yes, Jake," Cheri said happily, going back to cooking dinner.


The rest of the dinner preparations went smoothly, and the view was very nice as well. Finally, the doorbell rang, and Cheri went to answer it. She didn't put her shirt back on until she reached the front door. She slipped it on, then opened the door. "Hello Laura. Hello, Renee," she said. "Won't you come in?"

Kari had been with us, and Helen came down when the doorbell rang. Cheri turned to us and said, "I'd like to introduce you to my daughters, Karen and Helen, and this is Jake. This is Renee Crane."

"Pleased to meet you," she said. Cheri had not been exaggerating; it was clear where her daughter got her looks from.

"I'm going over to Gemma's for the night," Helen informed everyone before disappearing out the door. We went to the living room, and I said, "Cheri, get a coke for me and Laura, and a diet coke for Kari. Can Cheri get anything for you, Renee? Perhaps a white wine?"

She looked at me, surprised, and said, "White wine would be fine."

"Get one for yourself, too," I instructed Cheri.

While she was gone, Renee asked, "Are you Karen's brother?"

"No," I said, with no further explanation.

Cheri came back in and gave me my soda first, then served Renee, Laura and then Kari. She took her white wine and sat across from me.

"How do you know Laura?" Renee asked, not quite sure who to look at.

"Kari and Laura were introduced by a friend of Laura's from school, and I met Laura when she came over last night," I explained.

Renee looked at Kari and asked, "Do you go to school with Laura?"

"No, I graduated last year," Kari said. "I was visiting Gemma when she brought Laura over. I knew right away that I had to have her over."

"Why is that?" Renee asked.

"We are somewhat kindred sprits," she said with a small smile.

"Laura says that you just moved into town," Cheri said. "How do you like it so far?"

"It's all right," she replied. "You saw my apartment last night; it's not as nice as your house, but my job is OK, and it's a lot better than the last place we lived." She glanced over at Laura before she said, "At least so far."

"Will your husband be home soon?" Renee asked.

"Oh, my husband is no longer the head of this household," Cheri said.

Renee looked confused by Cheri's turn of phrase, but she turned to me and asked, "Are you in school with Laura, Jake?"

"Yes, I'm a junior," I answered. "I hadn't met Laura before, but I'm glad now that I have." Laura blushed.

"Shall we eat?" I asked rhetorically. We went to the dining room, where Cheri seated me at the head of the table, Laura on one side of me and Kari on the other. Renee sat next to Laura, and Cheri sat at the foot of the table. As she brought the food out, she served it in the same order that she provided the drinks; me, Renee, Laura, Kari and then herself.

We chatted about inconsequential things, though I made it a point of dominating the conversation. Kari, Cheri and Laura naturally allowed me, and Renee started to follow their lead. At dessert, Renee's curiosity finally overcame her fear. She asked Cheri, "So is Jake related to you?"

"No. He's the head of the household," Cheri said.

"What do you mean?" Renee asked, confused. I gave Cheri a nod to continue.

"Do you think that you are the only one who needs someone to take control?" Cheri asked gently.

Renee gasped, and covered her mouth. "W-w-what do you mean?" Renee stuttered.

Cheri put her hand on Renee's and said, "It's OK, Renee. I'm very much like you, but I was luckier. My husband was good to me, controlling but not abusive, at least until he found someone younger and prettier."

Renee nodded in understanding, but I said, "Younger only."

Cheri blushed and continued. "Then I got even luckier and found Jake."

Renee looked at me wildly. "Jake is your master?"

"I don't usually call him that, but for all intents and purposes, yes."

"And do you,..." Renee asked.

Cheri answered, "Sleep with him? Yes. As often as I can."

"And your daughters know and don't mind?" Renee asked.

"Helen did at the beginning and still does sometimes, like this afternoon when she walked into the kitchen and found me riding Jake," Cheri said with a fond smile at me. "Karen, on the other hand, has no standing to mind, considering that she considers, no, considered herself more of Jake's slave then I did."

"Jake sleeps with both of you?" Renee asked in a hushed voice.

"Yes, and he does quite a good job of it," Kari interjected.

"But why are you telling me all of this?" Renee asked.

"For two reasons," Cheri answered. "First, I think you need to know people who are like you, and see that you can have someone who controls, but doesn't abuse."

"And second, and more importantly," Kari said, "because of Laura."

"Laura? What about Laura?" Renee asked fearfully.

"Surely you know that Laura is just like you," Kari said as Laura looked down at the table. "No, actually, she is much worse than you."

"She's not that bad!" Renee said.

"Laura, tell your mother how many boys you've had sex with since school started," Kari instructed.

"Five," Laura responded quietly.

"Laura, no!" Renee cried.

"How many wore condoms?" Cheri pressed.

"Three," Laura replied.

"And if Jake had not intervened last night?" Kari asked.

"I would have had sex with Mark, without a condom," Laura said.

"I thought we talked about this, Laura!" Renee said, anguish in her voice. "I thought you were going to stop!"

"She can't help herself," I said. Renee looked at me, tears dripping down her face. "You, of all people, should understand what that's like."

She nodded.

"I know people like Laura," I said. "If they're not protected, they can be badly hurt. Laura needs protection."

"And you are going to protect her?" Renee asked.

I nodded.

"And in return, you get a sex slave that you can abuse?" she asked snidely.

"What I get is a beautiful girl who will obey me completely," I said. "But that doesn't mean I abuse her. And it's not like I need another slave girl."

"What do you mean?" Renee asked.

"Tops Off!" I announced. Within seconds, both Cheri and Kari had their tops off. "I already have two slaves in this house, and another at home. If I wanted relief right now, both of them would be under the table, fighting with each other to see who could have my cock down their throat first. I think that you'd agree that both of them are quite beautiful, and I can guarantee that both are very talented.

"I don't need Laura, but she needs me. If she went to school on Monday, she'd have a cock in her, likely unprotected, before the school day was out. And for the rest of the year, she'd be passed around like a piece of meat, used until they were tired of her, then passed to the next person, maybe a toy at a party?" Both Laura and Renee blushed; this was clearly something that they had both already experienced.

"But what if you get angry? What if she doesn't obey you?" Renee asked.

"One thing that I've been taught well is that you never discipline someone when you are angry. However, if she misbehaves, then she will be punished," I said.

"But you said you wouldn't abuse her," Renee accused.

"I won't abuse her like you were abused; beatings for random reasons. However sometimes you need to discipline a charge, and I will do that," I explained.

"You won't beat her? How will you punish her?" Renee asked.

"Cheri, why don't you tell Renee how you've been punished before," I said.

"I've been spanked," Cheri told Renee. "I've been marked with a crop. I've been tied down and used for sex."

"Those sound like abuse!" Renee observed.

"Not the way that he does it," Cheri said, looking fondly at me. "But those are the easy punishments. There are much worse!"

"Worse?" asked Renee.

"For instance, being tied down and not being used for sex! He tied me down, then spent hours making Karen cum over and over again, all while I couldn't get relief," Cheri said. "And once he took me out wearing only a skirt, shirt and shoes, with a butt plug up my ass, vibrating gently. Then he took me shopping, picked out a dozen outfits, and made me go try them on, and it was one of those bullpen changing rooms!"

"No!" Renee exclaimed.

I noticed Cheri slip her hand beneath the table. "Yes!" she said. "He made me change slowly into each outfit, then come out and show him. And the bastard had a remote on the butt plug, so not only did the ladies all stare at me as I changed, but they watched me cum as he turned the intensity up!"

"And that humiliation isn't abuse?" Renee demanded of me.

"Cheri, show Renee your hand," I demanded. Cheri looked at me guiltily, but took her hand out from beneath the table and showed it to Renee.

"What about it?" Renee asked, not noticing the glistening fluid.

"Let her smell," I instructed.

Cheri ran her fingers under Renee's nose, and Renee said, "Oh!"

"Cheri gets very turned on by small humiliations," I explained. "I don't believe that punishments can't also be somewhat enjoyable."

Renee mulled that over for a few minutes, then turned to me and whispered, "So, what's going to happen now?"

"Laura, Kari and I are going to go upstairs to Kari's room, and we are going to discuss my requirements of Laura and how I expect her to behave. I want you and Cheri to stay down here, have some coffee, and chat about your lives. In addition, I expect you to spend at least one day a weekend with Cheri."

"What if I don't?" Renee asked rebelliously.

"I am not in charge of you, so nothing will happen to you," I explained. "But if Cheri can't convince you to spend the time with her, then instead of being with you one day out of each weekend, she will be punished for that day."

"That's blackmail!" Renee complained.

"I use the tools that I have to achieve my goals," I explained.

"Fine!" Renee huffed.

I stood up and held my hands out to Kari and Laura. I told Cheri, "You may put your top back on if that would make Renee more comfortable." I looked at Renee and said, "Or she may take hers off if she chooses." Then I walked upstairs with Laura and Kari following.


When we got to Kari's room, I sat on the bed as the girls stood in the middle of the room. Laura was fidgeting nervously as I looked at her.

"So what do you think?" I asked Laura.

"About what?" she asked.

"About what I said downstairs," I replied. "I was very rude, and I was talking about you as if you weren't there. Also, I made decisions about you without consulting you. How do you feel about that?"

She shrugged.

"Not good enough," I said. "If we do what I want, it will change your life completely. You may not like making decisions, or you may prefer others to do it for you, but this is one that you are going to have to make yourself. Tell me how you feel about it."

"OK, I guess," she said, shrugging again.

I sighed. "Do you understand what this implies?" I asked.

She nodded. I raised an eyebrow and she said, "Yes. I have to listen to you."

I sighed again. "Kari, maybe you can explain?"

Kari turned, and then turned Laura to face her. "You don't just have to listen," she explained. "You have to obey. You have to obey completely. You have to put yourself in Jake's complete control. You no longer are the person who makes decisions for yourself. All decisions are either made by Jake, or made by you because that is what you think that Jake would want. You are no longer your own woman. You belong to Jake. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I do. It's not much different than now," she said.

"But it is!" Kari disputed. "What would you do if you were sitting in class and Mark or someone like him leaned over and told you to take off your shirt?"

"I guess I would ignore him?" Laura replied.

"That's right," Kari said. "But what would happen if tomorrow Jake was in your class, and he told you to take your shirt off?"

Laura looked at me. "I would have to take it off?"

"That's right," Kari affirmed. "And if you didn't, he would punish you, and since you had disobeyed him in a public place, it would most likely be a very public punishment. From now on, you shouldn't even think about it when Jake tells you something, you just do it!"

Laura looked a little doubtful, so I said, "Kari, masturbate."

Within a second, Kari had dropped to the floor, spread her legs and flipped her skirt up. One finger drilled into her, while her thumb massaged her clit. Laura looked down at her in shock, and I watched both of them. Kari got really close to cumming, when I said, "Stop!"

Kari pulled her hand away, rolled over and crawled to me and begged, "Please Jake, I'm so close! Please let me cum! Please!"

"No," I said. "Go stand back next to Laura. And clean your fingers off!" She went back to where she was standing before, licking her fingers until they were clean. She turned to face me, and Laura followed her lead.

"Do you understand what you are getting yourself into?" I asked.

Laura nodded.

"Do you need time to think it over?" I asked.

"Can I just ask one question?" Laura requested.

"You should ask all the questions that you need, so that you understand what you are getting into," I informed her.

"I just need one question answered," she said. "Will you protect me?"

"From what?" I asked.

"From other people that I don't listen to?" she said.

"Like Mark?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yes, I will protect you," I said. "I will make sure, to the best of my ability, that no one does anything to you that I don't want done. Understand that doesn't mean protecting you from things that you don't want done. If I want Mark to fuck you up the ass, I will give him permission, and your only question should be with lube or without. Do you understand?"

She nodded and said, "I agree."

"To what?" I asked.

"I agree to allow you to make all decisions for me," Laura said. "I agree to obey you completely."

"Do you believe her, Kari?" I asked.

"I do," Kari nodded.

I examined Laura for bit longer, as she stood nervously looking at me. "Strip, both of you," I demanded. Kari was quick, but she only had a skirt on. Laura took a bit longer to start, and she had to take off her shirt, her bra, her socks and shoes, her pants and panties. Finally, she was standing nude, next to an equally nude Kari.

I examined her body slowly. Her breasts were the perfect size, and they were topped with long, hard nipples. Her bra was thickly padded, and I suspected it was to hide how long her nipples got. She was trim, though not muscled; there were definitely curves. Her pubic hair was brown and a bit bushy. Despite her height, her feet were pretty small and very cute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.