Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 29: Kari's Prom

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Kari's Prom - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The remainder of the school year continued in much the same fashion. I continued seeing my 'girls'. In fact, the seniors seemed to take quite a bit of delight in introducing me to the juniors that they felt would be appropriate members of Jake's Girls. They seemed intent on making sure that I had an appropriate harem for the next year. It surprised me that so many of these popular girls were willing to do what it took to be one of Jake's Girls.

As the end of the school year approached, I began to get quite sad. I realized that all the seniors that I had come to like so well would soon be graduating and going off to other places where I might not ever see them again. I made sure to spend some quality time with each of them, doing activities that they enjoyed, so that I could imprint them in my mind, and so that they would have fond memories of me.

Kari would also be graduating, but she chose to stay at home and go to the local community college. I was quite put out with her, because she was extremely smart and could go nearly anywhere she wanted, but she insisted that her place was with me. For all that she claimed to be my slave, for all the punishments that I gave her, I could not convince her to do otherwise. I talked to her mother, and I talked to my parents, and they all talked to her, but in the end, they told me that it would be useless to try and change her mind.

For senior prom, Kari invited me to go as her date. I got my black tuxedo, rented the limo, and went to get her. When I arrived at her house, Helen was sitting there with a smirk on her face. Cheri was, of course, nude. She told me that Karen would be down in a minute. Some women like keeping their dates waiting, but Kari did not. Less than a minute after I arrived, Kari came down the stairs. I guess that she wanted to make an entrance, and boy did she!

As with Gemma before her, Kari was unveiled as she walked down the steps. She was wearing white sandals, with straps that went up further than I could see. Her dress was white as well, and leather. It was nearly floor length, however it was two distinct pieces, a front and a back. There were white grommets all along the sides and tops of each piece. A thin white leather strap was wrapped through the grommets on her waist, connecting the two pieces over her hips and then coming down her side to about mid-thigh.

The top was a separate piece, white leather again, a diamond shape attached to straps wrapping around her neck, then widening to cover her breasts. Just below her breasts the fabric came together again, baring the sides of her stomach. The top ended in a point right over her navel, with grommets on either side of the point. Another white leather strap wrapped through those grommets and connected to the ones on her waist.

She had left her hair down, and her blonde locks played around her shoulders as she walked down the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she stopped and turned, showing me that her back was completely bare from the neck to just above the crack of her ass. She was, without a doubt, the sexiest sight that I had ever seen.

"You can close your mouth now, Jake," Helen said from the couch. But she was wrong, I couldn't. My mouth was dry and my brain had ceased to function.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Where on earth did you get a dress like that?" I managed to stammer.

"I designed it myself, and mom has a friend that sews who made it," she told me.

"A friend who sews?" I asked. "I would think that you would need a leather smith."

"Well, she's quite versatile," Kari said.

I shook my head and Cheri asked, "Would it be OK if I took your pictures?"

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed. "I want to remember this for the rest of my life!"

Cheri took quite a few pictures, then Helen told Cheri, "Let me get some with you in the picture."

"But..." Cheri began, but Helen said, "No buts, except yours in the picture." Then she swatted Cheri's for emphasis and took the camera from her hand. Cheri looked at me helplessly, but I liked the idea. I had Cheri stand between us for a few pictures, then I escorted Kari out to the car.

When we arrived at the prom, we made quite an entrance, as you might imagine. I mean, I think I was the only sophomore in attendance, but it was definitely not me that people were looking at. For the most part, Karen did not stand out. She didn't dress frumpily, but she didn't dress all that sexily either. That had changed, to some extent during this year, as I forced her to wear more revealing clothes, but I wasn't too hard on her in school, leaving the most risqué outfits for our jaunts elsewhere.

As I looked around, I realized that Kari's dress was not only the sexiest, but it was the most distinctive. The majority of the other dresses were standard prom dresses or evening gowns. You would have thought that some of the more popular girls would be pissed that she showed them up, but quite a few of them were JGs, and they simply gushed over the outfit.

After the chaos of the entrance calmed down a bit, we found a table and I got Kari a drink. We got up on the dance floor and danced a few songs, then went to sit with some of her friends. A couple of boys came up and asked her to dance, but she demurred. She wouldn't let me do the same when some of the girls asked me. For a good part of the rest of the evening, I was passed around from girl to girl. Many were JGs, but certainly not all.

It wasn't quite good bye, but it felt like that in some ways. As the evening was starting to come to an end, Kari said, "I need to go to the bathroom, but will you stay here and then dance with me when I come back?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.