Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 28: The JGs

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: The JGs - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

At lunch on Monday, I sat down at the table with Sandy and some of her friends. I looked her over for a minute, and then I realized what I was seeing. I took her hand and lifted it, fingering a charm she was wearing on her wrist. It was two letters: JG. Conversation at the table stopped and I looked at her with raised eyebrows. A few people at the table burst into laughter at the expression on my face.

"Was this your idea?" I asked.

She nodded, a mischievous look on her face. "Do you think I was a bad girl for doing this?" she asked.

I just shook my head, but I decided that she would be punished for this. "How did you get the others to go along with this?"

Also sitting at the table were Sarah and Maggie, and as I looked closely I saw that Sarah had the charm at her wrist, too, while Maggie was wearing it on a chain around her neck. Sandy leaned forward and whispered, "It wasn't as difficult as you seem to think."

I leaned even closer and in a very quiet voice said, "Maybe it's time that I show you my dungeon?"

She shivered and licked her lips. "At least wait until you get out of the cafeteria!" Maggie demanded, laughing.

During the day I cataloged all of the other girls I saw wearing the charm. Gemma was right; if I were to pick a set of girls, this would be it. Later in the afternoon, Gemma walked up to me. She was wearing a white shirt with a fairly deep neckline for school, and there, hanging between the tops of her breasts, was the gold JG.

"You're a member now?" I asked.

"Damn straight! And I earned it!" She grabbed my head and gave me a big kiss, earning snickers from some kids around us. "The first sophomore too!"

"The first?" I asked.

"I'm sure not the last," she told me with a wink.


Early the next week, I got a call from Kari that she was sick, as was Cheri, and that I should not come over for a while. I did as she asked, and that weekend she asked me to come over. When I did, Kari greeted me at the door in a short robe. She led me to the living room, where Cheri was standing in a similar robe. Kari looked quite nervous so I said, "You're going to tell me eventually; you might as well get it over with quickly."

Kari reached into her pocket and took something out. She reached over and dropped it in my hand. I looked at what she had given me, and I saw that it was a JG charm. I looked at her, not knowing what was going on.

"I was given this a while ago," she explained, "but I didn't feel that I deserved to wear it."

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Because all those others could take them off at any time," she replied. "When they get a boyfriend, they will remove it to avoid any questions that might arise. Given my position, I didn't feel that was appropriate."

A dire feeling spread through me. "What did you do, Kari?"

She didn't reply, except to shrug out of her robe. There, just to the left of her clit, was the JG that the other's had on a charm. Hers was tattooed on.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "That's permanent!"

"I know that, Jake," she said. She looked calm, almost serene. I knew that she thought of herself as mine, but as I said, this was quite permanent! Then I realized something else. I turned to Cheri. She shrugged her shoulders and dropped her robe too. It was not really a surprise to see her similarly marked.

"I thought you, at least, would have more sense!" I told her.

She just shrugged again. "I really didn't intend to; I was just supposed to be taking Karen. In fact, I tried to talk her out of it. But when we got to the tattoo parlor, they took us into a private room. When we got in there, Karen took off her dress and lay down on the table. Incidentally, the dress was all that she was wearing. She had just recently shaved, so she was smooth as can be. She gave the guy the charm and told him to put it as close to her pussy as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.