Growing Up A Master
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

At school the following Monday, I ate lunch by myself. The cheerleaders were at their table, and Kari was with them. The kept giggling and looking over at me, trying to pry details out of Sarah. I looked up one time and saw them all looking at me. I just grinned at them, and that sent them off into shrieks of laughter. Well, not all of them. Kari, Sandy and Sarah just had little smiles on their faces.

Towards the end of lunch, Kari and Sandy came over and sat across from me. Sandy said, "I guess we're both going to be getting punished again."

"I guess so," I said, "though Karen is the only one obligated. If you want to ease her punishment a little, though, I won't object."

"Where and when?" she asked breathily.

"How about tonight, at my house," I replied, then turned to Karen. "And Karen, you come too. You'll be spending the night."

"She's spending the night with you?" Sandy asked incredulously. "That's her punishment?"

"Well, she's not coming over to have sex with me, if that's what you mean," I explained. "Her punishment is just more... excessive than your's, so she needs all night for it."

"What is her punishment?" she asked.

"Uh, uh, uh," I said. "Do you want me to tell everyone what I do with you?"

She bit her lip sexily, then quietly asked, "What if I told everyone what you did to me? Then would you tell me how you punish Karen?"

"Really? Why do you want to know so much?" I asked.

"Maybe there are other ways that I could share her punishment?" she said quietly.

That gave me pause for thought. I understood the spanking fetish - well, maybe I didn't, but it was fairly common - but it appears her desire for punishment went a bit deeper.

"As intriguing as that is, I'm afraid not," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because even if you want to give up your privacy, I won't do that to Karen," I explained.

"But what if Karen doesn't mind?" she asked eagerly, glancing at Karen.

"No, I won't let you try and pressure Karen into telling you her secrets," I said.

She looked disappointed, but left it at that. We settled on a time, and I told her where I lived, then we went off to our respective classes.

Kari arrived at my house first. I took her up to my room and she said quietly, "You know, I don't mind if you tell Sandy my secret."

"Really, why not?" I asked.

"It would be nice to have a friend to share it with," she said. "Plus, I'd bet she'd make a nice little slave for you, too."

"First of all," I replied, "I am not going to even try to get her to be my slave. I have quite enough slaves already! Second, if I tell her your secret, more will come out, including things about both my family and yours that I don't want anyone to know. So no, you will not be sharing your secrets."

"Yes, sir," she said demurely.

I thought for a second then asked, "Would you want her to see part of your punishment?"

"Whatever you think is best," she replied.

"I didn't ask what I should do," I said in exasperation. "I asked would you want it."

"It would be very embarrassing," she said.

"Is that a no?" I asked.

"No, it's not. I wouldn't mind her seeing it," she said, her eyes down.

"Strip," I said.

She jumped up and quickly removed her clothes. I got some ropes I kept handy and took her over to a wall where, handily again, I had some hooks sunk in just the right places. I tied her spread eagle to the wall, then covered her eyes with a blindfold. I started running my fingers all over her body when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Don't go anywhere," I said. "We'll be right back." I saw her shudder as I left the room, closing the door behind her.

I ran down stairs and arrived at the front door just as my mother was letting Sandy in. I had warned her earlier that Sandy was coming over, and I even told her why. I never just invited people over without letting my parents, and Girl, know; too much potential for embarrassment.

"Mom, this is Sandy. She came over to study with me and Karen," I said

"OK, dear," she replied. "Let me know if you need anything."

As I led Sandy upstairs, she said, "Study? Your mom lets you study in your room with two cute girls?"

"She trusts me," I replied blandly.

"Ha!" Sandy exclaimed.

We got to my room and I opened the door, stepping aside and gesturing for her to enter. She walked through the door then stopped with a gasp as she saw Kari tied to the wall.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, looking at me wildly.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"What's going on?" she demanded.

"Well, Kari is going to be punished as well, but I thought I'd finish up with you first, because her punishment will take much longer. I just needed a place to keep her until we are done."

She turned back to look at Kari, and I took the opportunity to do the same. She had a delightful blush to her face, and I could definitely detect a sheen of moisture on her exposed pussy lips, but she made no effort to hunch up or hide in any way; on the contrary, she stood proudly, her back slightly arched, a serene expression on her face.

I then looked over at Sandy, whose expression was somewhat less serene. Her mouth was slightly open and her breathing was heavy. She turned her head to me slowly, as if it were difficult to pull her eyes away from the sight in front of her. "You are an evil boy!"

"I prefer wicked," I said.

"OK, you are a wicked, wicked boy," she said, turning to me. "Where are you going to do that thing for me?"

"What? Do you mean where I am going to punish the naughty, nasty Sandy?" I asked.

She gasped, her eyes cutting over to Kari.

"Kari knows that you are saving her from part of her punishment by taking it yourself," I told her. "I thought it was only fair that she knew directly the service that you are providing her."

I walked over to the bed, and said, "Why don't you tell me why you are here?"

She looked nervously at Kari but said, "I'm here to be punished, because I was a naughty girl."

"And how were you naughty?" I asked.

"I bragged about how good you were," she said.

"And?"

Another glance at Kari. "I'm a nasty girl who likes to have my... pussy... licked, and I like to suck cocks."

"And what is the punishment that you are going to receive for that?" I asked.

"50 spanks on the ass," she said, he breathing quickening.

"Strip," I demanded.

Another glance at Kari, then she quickly pulled off all of her clothes and walked over to me. I positioned myself on the bed so that her face was towards Kari. As she climbed over my lap, she gasped again as she saw the ping -pong paddle that I had placed on my nightstand.

I rested my hand on her lovely ass cheeks. I told her, "I want to make sure that Kari understands what you are saving her from, so she will count out each spank. Are you ready?"

She nodded. I reached back and gave her ass a hard wallop. She screeched as Kari said, "One."

Again, and Kari said, "Two."

I continued until 10, when I stopped and lightly massaged her ass, dipping my fingers down to confirm her excitement. Before I continued, I wrapped the fingers of my other hand in her hair, and pulled her head up so she was looking right at Kari.

"Eleven," Kari intoned as Sandy watched her with wide eyes. As I moved towards 25, I noticed that Sandy's eyes kept cutting over to the paddle on my nightstand. After 25, I dipped my fingers into her, feeling her heat and enjoying her squirming. I played with her just enough to raise her excitement level, but not to bring her too close.

"Twenty six."

I saw Sandy's hands grasping the bed sheets as the pain intensified.

"Thirty five."

Sandy was panting heavily, tears glistening in her eyes as she pushed her ass back to meet my hand with every stroke. I ran my fingers down her juicy pussy lips and pressed firmly on her clit. She moaned deeply as I manipulated it briefly.

"Thirty six."

Again, my fingers brushed her clit.

"Thirty seven."

Again.

"Forty."

I ran my finger from her clit, through her pussy and around her asshole. She gasped as I touched her in a place that she didn't feel she should be touched.

"Forty one."

A deep thrust of two fingers into her.

"Forty two."

Another brush of her clit.

"Forty three. Forty four. Forty five."

I looked up and it was more than just glistening lips that Kari had. Her thighs were drenched.

"Forty six. Forty seven. Forty eight. Forty nine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.