Growing Up A Master
Chapter 24: Karen's Punishment

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Karen's Punishment - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The next morning in school I passed Sandy in hall, and she said, "Hi, Jake!" in a very sexy voice. I got funny looks from a couple of her friends that were with her. Later in the day, I saw Karen in the hall, and she looked nervous. I just gazed at her steadily, not giving anything away. I skipped lunch, because I knew if I went she would sit next to me. She passed me a few times during the day, and I just looked at her, neither angrily nor happily. She got more and more nervous as the day went on.

After school I went directly home. I waited until I knew that she was home, then I called over to her house. Kari answered the phone, but I asked to speak to Cheri. When Cheri picked up, I said, "Cheri, have Kari pick out clothes to wear to school tomorrow and bring her over here now."

"But this is a school night," she began.

"Also, bring over a whip, because slaves that question their masters need to be punished," I told her.

"Yes, sir. I'll have her there shortly."

I smiled and went downstairs to prepare. In about fifteen minutes, Girl ushered in a very nervous looking Kari and a contrite Cheri, who was carrying a whip.

"Let's go downstairs," I told them. They followed me, and I led them to the dungeon. Neither of them had been down here before, in fact, neither knew that it even existed. I led them in, and the both gasped when they saw it. It probably didn't look as scary as some dungeons, but it was scary enough, especially to a neophyte. We had some interesting freestanding equipment, and there were whips, chains, paddles, clamps and other scary equipment on the walls. Part of the dungeon was carpeted and part was tiled, with a drain for use on moister activities.

"We'll deal with you, first, Cheri," I said. "Get up here."

I had her climb onto a horse, her knees on the padded rests, her body slung over the horse. I pushed up her short skirt, exposing her ass, and under it her anus and pussy. "Do you know why you are up here?" I asked.

"I questioned an order that you gave me," she said.

"And what do you deserve for that?" I asked.

"An extremely severe punishment," she said. "Fifty lashes."

"Fifty!" I exclaimed.

"A slave should never question an order," she said.

"I appreciate that, but I'll save fifty for when I think you do something really inappropriate," I told her.

"What could be more inappropriate than questioning an order?" she asked.

"Disobeying one," I told her. "You obeyed my order almost immediately. Ten is what you'll get."

"As you command," she said.

Kari watched as I lashed her mother. I did it medium strength, and she grunted with each one. At the end, her bottom was red. She stayed where she was as I went over and retrieved a butt-plug. I inserted it and said, "Since you were concerned about bringing Kari to me, you will wear this until you see Kari next. You may only take it out if you need to use the bathroom, and then you must immediately reinsert it, without adding any lube. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. May I use it to masturbate tonight?"

"You may, as long as it doesn't come out of you," I told her with a smile.

I helped her up and said, "You may go home now."

She started up the stairs, then turned and asked, "May I ask what you will be doing to Kari?" she inquired.

"You may not," I told her.

"Very well, sir," she said, and went upstairs.

I turned to Kari, who looked exceedingly nervous, and I said, "Strip!"

She was nude in about three seconds. She dropped to her knees and bowed her head. "I'm sorry, Jake."

"For what?" I asked.

"For telling Sandy about you," she said.

"At least you know why you are here," I said. "Stand up."

I maneuvered her over to a piece of equipment that I particularly liked. It had a frame, with cuffs that I attached to her wrists and ankles. She was bound, spread eagle, with her hands above her and her feet outspread. There was a strap attached around her waist, another just below her breasts and a last one around her forehead. She could not move at all, but I flicked a switch, and it released a locking mechanism, so that I could rotate the assembly. I twirled it slowly once, and she shrieked briefly as it flipped her completely over.

"This is an interesting device," I told her. "It lets me move you around in any position. It also has these adjustments so that I can move you up and down, and these others that allow me to adjust your neck supports." I moved the device down a little, then adjusted the neck so that her head was leaned back. It was a perfect position for me to stand in front of her and feed her my cock. She took it, and I pushed in farther than she had taken it before. She choked a little, but she could do nothing about it.

I swung her back up into a comfortable position and said, "Now tell me about it."

"About what?" she asked.

"Tell me about all the events that led Sandy to get fucked yesterday," I said.

"I was hanging out with Sandy and a bunch of her friends last week. We're not really close any more, but we used to play together. Now, every now and then, she invites me over to hang. This time she was talking with her friends about boys - actually, every time that is a topic of conversation.

"She was complaining about her boyfriends. She said that all the guys she had been with were either wimps or assholes. She said that they only thought about themselves. They pawed her or they were scared of her, and regardless of what she did, they only cared about themselves and they never got her off. In fact, she said that she never came with a guy, that she always had to masturbate afterwards.

"A bunch of her friends agreed. They'd had slightly better luck, but they agreed that guys only cared about their own feelings, not about the girl they were with. I couldn't help it. I was thinking about you, and how you made me feel, and I blurted out, 'Not everyone'.

"They all looked at me like I had grown a second head. I guess they all assumed that I was a shy virgin, because I never even dated. I guess that used to be true. So Sandy says, 'Do tell! Is there some super stud out there that we don't know about?"

"I tried to tell them to forget it, but they kept pressing, so I said, 'You wouldn't be interested, because he is much younger than you.' That just got them all riled up. Maggie said, 'You don't mean to tell me that super stud is a junior?' I shook my head, and she asked, 'Sophomore?'

"When I nodded, Sandy said, 'I don't buy it. Maybe you just don't have enough experience to know what a good lover really is.' Jake, I couldn't leave it at that. I may not have had many lovers, but I know that you are amazing. I couldn't have her saying that you were less than that. So I said, 'You don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'll bet $100 that he is the best lover that you've ever met.'

"They really looked at me in shock. I was being really aggressive, and they had never seen me like that. Sandy just laughed and said, 'And how are you going to prove that?' I told her, 'You'll have to sleep with him!' She laughed again, and said, 'Won't you mind me sleeping with your boyfriend?' I told her, 'He's not my boyfriend. He's just a guy who makes me cum over and over every time that we get together.'

"Sandy said, 'I don't think so, ' but Maggie pushed her. She said, 'If you think guys suck so much, why don't you try Karen's sophomore? He couldn't be much worse than the other guys you've had, and in the worst case, you've made $100.' Sandy still looked doubtful, and said 'All I need is some snot-nosed sophomore going on about how he slept with the head cheerleader!'

"I told her, 'You don't have to worry about that. He has more experience than any other sophomore, and you'd never know it. He doesn't talk.' She still looked doubtful, but the others pushed her as well, so she said she'd take the bet. She asked who it was, and it was then that I realized that I made a huge mistake. I didn't ask you if I could tell people about us, and I didn't know how you would feel. I was putting you on the spot, and I knew that I would be punished for it, but I couldn't help it. After I had talked you up, I couldn't have them believing that I was making it all up, that I had an imaginary lover. So I told them that it was you. Sandy didn't seem disgusted, and you know what happened next.

"So, did she discuss what happened?" I asked.

"Yes, she did," Kari said.

"With you, or with all of them?" I asked.

"All of them. Since you didn't come to lunch, I sat with them. They were discussing what might have happened when Sandy came in and plopped $100 in front of me. Sarah asked, 'Was he that good?' and Sandy said, 'Better.' After that, they wouldn't leave her alone, clamoring for details. She said, 'I don't kiss and tell, ' but they just laughed and said, 'Yes you do!' So she said, 'I won't give details, but I'll just say no other guy has been able to get me off, but Jake got me off four times.'

"Maggie shrieked, '4 times!' and a bunch of people at other tables looked over at us. We all laughed, but Sandy blushed. Sandy said, 'Not only that... ' and she waited. Sarah said, 'Not only what?' and Sandy said, 'Not only that, but he seemed to figure out my deepest, darkest fantasy and made it come true.' I couldn't help myself, I said, 'Oh, yeah!'

"All the others kept trying to get our fantasies that you made come true, but neither of us would tell. I'm sorry to say it Jake, but your reputation just got much, much better. In fact, I think that all the others are waiting for is to see if any rumors go around about the head cheerleader and a sophomore. If there are none, I think you are going to be getting some interesting offers."

I shook my head. I couldn't honestly say that I had minded my time with Sandy, but I was wondering what it would be like to be the school stud. Ah well, I'd cross that bridge when I came to it. Meanwhile, I had Kari to deal with.

"So, do you have any idea what your punishment will be for this infraction?" I asked.

"No, Jake," she said, nervous again.

"You've caused me to have more sex, so I figure an apt punishment should be in kind," I informed her. "So, you are going to be on this contraption until 7:00 AM tomorrow. Between now and then, you will be played with frequently, and you will cum at least once an hour, usually more. You might smile now, and think it is not a punishment, but we'll see how you feel tomorrow. Let's begin."

I adjusted her head position and leaned her horizontally, her back to the floor. Then I got a stool and put it between her legs. I sat down, staring at her split pussy. I got up and adjusted the device so that her legs were opened wider, then I sat back down. I grabbed her ass and pulled my head into her crotch, licking her up and down. I indulged myself, feasting on Kari's delicious twat for at least 30 minutes. Kari's didn't have specific orgasms; it was more like she was cumming for most of that half hour. She cried, 'Enough' lots of times, but it wasn't enough for me. Finally, I had enough, and I rotated her so that she was again horizontal, but now facing down. I adjusted the height and stood between her legs as I sank my cock into her ass. I pounded, not paying much attention to her arousal, just getting myself off, but I know that she came at least once more.

After I came, I got a small, vibrating butt-plug and inserted it. Then I put her in a nearly vertical position where she could rest. "Someone will be back at least once an hour to play with you," I said. "In the meantime, you can examine the room and see what else I could have put you though."

"Someone else? Not you?" she asked.

"You don't think that I could satisfy you every time?" I asked. "I need to get help."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.