Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 23: Sandy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Sandy - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Outside of the Harrisons, my love life was not that spectacular. After breaking up with Gemma, I did date a few girls, mostly older than me, but I never stayed at it long. I think that I didn't want to get into the same situation that I was in with Gemma. I didn't want things to go far enough that I had to wonder what I should do.

As a result, I was not dating much. For companionship, I hung around with my friends, including Gemma, and for sex, I had Kari, Cheri and Girl, and, on occasion, Cat. That changed one day, from an unexpected source.

It was the end of the day, and Sandy Parker came over to me and said, "Hi, Jake, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I was a bit surprised, because we didn't really float in the same circles. Sandy was a senior and the head cheerleader. She was extremely popular, though not really too snobby. I don't think that she had intentionally avoided me in the past; our paths just never really crossed too much.

"Sure," I said. "What can I do for you?"

"Are you free after school?" she asked.

"I was planning on going somewhere, but nothing that can't be rescheduled. Did you need something?"

"Yes, I do. I was talking to someone about a problem I was having at my house, and she said that you were an expert at fixing it. Do you think that you can stop by after school?"

I was quite confused. "What kind of problem?" I asked.

"I'd rather just show you than try and explain. Do you have the time?"

"I guess," I said.

"Great! I'll meet you outside after school and give you a ride," she said.

When school was dismissed I went out to the front to wait for Sandy. She drove up in her red mustang and I got in. "Want to tell me now?" I asked.

"When we get home," she said.

She drove up to her house, and it turned out she lived just a few blocks from me. It was a nice house, and she pulled into the driveway and we got out. She unlocked the front door and we entered. We went to the kitchen and she offered me a drink. I took a soda, and she led me to her den.

"OK, so what can I help you with?" I asked.

"I've heard something about you," she said, giving me a predatory look. "I've heard that you really know how to please a woman, and that you know how to keep your mouth shut about it."

"Excuse me?" I said, completely shocked.

"I heard that you can satisfy someone in bed, and you won't spread it all over school. Is that true?" she asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"I thought that maybe I would convince you to prove it to me," she said. She walked right up to me and threw her arms over my shoulder. Her eyes were inches from mine, and her lips were close enough that I felt her breath as she spoke. "Would you like to show me how good you can make me feel?"

"Well, I'd like to, but I'd like to understand why you'd want me to. You could have any guy in school, and most out of it. Why me?"

"I told you, you come highly recommended," she said. "Most of the guys that I've been with haven't done a particularly good job of satisfying me. I was complaining about that to some friends, despairing that there were no good men out there. One of my friends disagreed. I want to see how good you really are."

I wasn't completely sure who she was talking about, but I had a damn good clue. "Who was this mysterious friend?" I asked.

"Uh uh uh," she said. "I can keep a secret too."

"So I'm supposed to redeem all of mankind, sexually speaking?" I asked.

"Are you up to the challenge, big boy?" she asked.

I leaned in and kissed her. "So I'm on the line to prove my masculinity, and you are going to get a good fucking. What's in it for me?"

"Well, you get to fuck me!" she said in surprise, as if she was unable to believe that someone would turn her down.

"I'll tell you what, if I satisfy you, you have to tell me who it was that recommended me," I told her.

"And if you don't?" she asked.

"You get to go back to your friends and tell them how bad all men are," I said. "In fact, maybe I can recommend a woman who might show you what the fairer sex can do."

She looked at me in surprise. "I'm not gay!"

"Well, if I've convinced you that men are no good, I wouldn't want you to go through life without experiencing true bliss."

"Oh, and you think you can show me true bliss?" she asked.

"I can make you happy," I said, kissing her again, this time allowing my tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away after a minute and said, "Prove it!"

"I've already started," I told her, kissing her again. I ran my hand under her shirt, running my fingers up and down her back. She was not wearing a bra, and she moaned into my mouth. I continued kissing her for a few minutes, then said, "Let's go to your room."

"Why not here?" she asked.

"I need a more comfortable space to work," I told her.

She walked over the stairs, and I followed. She walked up two stairs to the first landing. "Stop," I told her.

She stopped and looked back at me. I ran my hands softly up her legs, causing her to shiver. I continued up, under her skirt, to her hips. I took the elastic of her panties between my fingers and pulled them down her legs. She shuddered as she stepped out of them. I was really surprised, because Sandy was so sensitive and responsive, I couldn't imagine that someone would have a hard time getting her off. Nevertheless, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Keep going," I said.

She turned and walked up the stairs. Her skirt wasn't short enough for me to see her pussy, but she didn't know that. She turned left at the top of the stairs and went into her bedroom. Her room was pink and girlish, with a four poster bed and stuffed animals placed everywhere. She turned to me after she walked in, and I walked into her arms and kissed her again. I reached under her skirt and cupped her bare ass gently in my hands, drawing a hiss from her. We kissed for a few minutes until we were both panting.

I sat her down at the edge of the bed and started running my fingers up her arms, to her neck and around her face. I leaned in and kissed her again, putting my hands on her waist. I started edging her shirt up as I kissed her. I broke the kiss and pulled her shirt over her head. I stepped back and looked at her.

Sandy was another blonde, although her hair was browner than the Harrisons. She had bright blue eyes and a lovely smile, with perky breasts and nipples so pale as to be almost the same color as the rest of her breast. She was breathing heavily, and I leaned forward and ran my fingers down her neck and over her left breast. She hissed again, and I knelt in front of her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently, then I leaned over and ran my tongue over her nipple. Again she hissed. I started running my fingers up and down her back as I moved my tongue around her front. Her nipples were standing proudly, and I pushed her down onto the bed. I ran my hands from her knees, up her thighs, and I pushed her skirt up. I ran my fingers from her hip, across the crease on her leg, down to her pussy.

Her pussy was covered with hair, very puffy and slightly darker than the hair on her head. I spread her legs, resting her heels on the edge of the bed. I pushed her hair flat, clearing a path to her pussy lips. I ran a finger up her wet folds, then leaned in and ran my tongue up her. My head jerked back as she pushed it away. "Don't do that!" she shrieked.

"What do you mean, don't do that?" I asked.

"Don't lick me there! It's dirty!" she cried.

I looked at her in shock. "Are you serious?" I asked. "When was the last time that you took a shower?"

"After practice today," she said. She had moved up the bed and her legs were closed.

"Then how did your pussy get dirty?" she asked.

"It just is!" she said.

"And you wonder why men can't satisfy you?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Can't you satisfy me with your cock?" she asked.

"I can," I told her. "But that's like saying you can live on bread and water. You could, but wouldn't you want chocolate, too?" I knelt on the bed right next to her. "If you are uncomfortable with it, I won't lick you. But if you want to truly experience as much pleasure as you can, see if you can let me do what I know will make you feel good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.