Growing Up A Master
Chapter 17: Karen's Punishment

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Karen's Punishment - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

That night, Girl approached me with the telephone. "You have a call, sir," she said.

I thanked her as I took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh wise King Solomon, I have a judgment for you to make," came Helen's voice.

"Solomon?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well, you said that you would be the judge," she said. "I have a dispute with my mother."

"What is the dispute?" I asked.

"I came home, and I discovered that Karen had taken one of my swimsuits without permission. I demanded that my mother punish her, but she won't."

I thought about this for a minute. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it played out just the way I wanted. "Where are your mother and Karen?" I asked.

"Right here, waiting to hear what you have to say," she told me.

"Send them to a different room," I instructed. "I want to talk to you without them hearing."

"OK," she said, and I heard her relaying my instructions.

"They're gone," she told me a moment later.

"OK, this is a bit more complex than I anticipated, but here is my answer. Under normal circumstances, I would say that your mother is correct."

"But Karen did something wrong!" Helen complained.

"Yes, but being a mother is your mother's responsibility," I explained. "You may control your mother, but you may not control how she raises Karen, or you, for that matter. Therefore, it is up to your mother to punish as she sees fit. In fact, if you get pissed off at your mom for not punishing Karen, then you may not take that out on your mother by making her life otherwise miserable, or rather, more so than you would have."

"Fine," Helen said, grumpily. "But you said under normal circumstances. What does that mean?"

"Well, you can't have your mother punish Karen for what she did, but there are other reasons that I want your mother to punish Karen. Therefore, this time, I am going to allow a punishment."

"Oooh, goody," Helen said.

"Here's what you will tell your mother," I told her. Than I gave her instructions on what to do, ending with a demand that her mother was to call me later that evening before bed. I hung up, eagerly awaiting the telephone call that would describe what happened.


I was in bed later that evening when Girl came in with the phone.

"Mrs. Harrison on the phone," she said.

I threw back the blanket, exposing my naked body to Girl and said, "Stay here while I talk. Suck softly."

"Yes, sir!" Girl said as she got between legs.

She stroked me gently from base to crown with her tongue as I said, "Hello, Cheri."

"Hello, Jake. I'm calling you as instructed."

"Are you alone?" I asked.

"Karen is here, waiting to get me ready to masturbate," she said.

"Tell me what happened tonight," I demanded.

"Helen came home and went to her room," she began. "Apparently, you told Karen to put the swimsuit she borrowed prominently on Helen's bed, so she knew that it was used. First she yelled at me, but I told her that it was not me. Then, when she realized that it was Karen, she demanded that I punish her.

"As I understood your rules, I didn't have to, but Helen insisted on calling you. I guess I was wrong?"

"I'll talk about that later," I said. "For now, just tell me what happened."

"OK," she acquiesced. "Helen told us that you said that Karen was to be punished, and furthermore, I was to be punished as well. She said that Karen had to be stripped, then bent over the couch, and I was to spank her 10 times. Then I was to strip, lie over the couch next to her, and get 10 spanks as well.

"Karen tried to protest, but I just told her it was what you said, so she agreed. She removed her clothes and then bent over. When Helen saw that her pussy was bald, she started teasing her about being a baby. But when I spanked her, and I promise I did it hard, she never cried.

"Then it was my turn, and when I stripped Helen said, 'Like mother, like daughter, ' then she spanked me hard. Afterwards, we got up and went to make dinner. Helen said that Karen could get dressed, but that I had to spend the rest of the night nude. Karen said that if I had to be nude, she would be as well, so we are still not dressed. Now we are getting ready for bed, and I'm calling you like you instructed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.