Growing Up A Master
Chapter 11: Introducing the Harrisons

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Introducing the Harrisons - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

A bunch of us were hanging around at Helen's house one weekend. She had a great house for it, with a nice entertainment area and a pool with a big deck in the backyard. Others might ascribe different motives to it, but I think that Helen had us over to show me how she controlled Ken. They had been dating for a while, and I was able to observe them together when they were around me, as well as when they didn't realize that I was nearby, and despite her protestations, she treated Ken differently when I was around. When I was not evident, she mostly ignored Ken. When I was there, however, she was both solicitous and manipulative. She acted like a sweet girlfriend, but she made it clear that she had him by the short and curlies.

While I still didn't like what she was doing with Ken, I used it to Ken's advantage as much as possible. For instance, a few weeks after they started dating, Helen and I were alone together working on a project.

"Ken and I had a lovely date this weekend," she told me. "He is so good to me."

By this point, I knew that her dropping Ken would be a crushing blow to him, so I came up with a different strategy.

"Yeah, you really make a great girlfriend, just the kind I'd want," I said sarcastically.

"What does that mean?" she asked in an offended tone.

"Well, it's just that I've talked to Ken, and you guys haven't even kissed. You must really like him a lot."

"Just because I'm not a slut doesn't mean that I don't like him!" she protested.

"Whatever," I said, and refused to continue that conversation.

The next weekend Ken informed me that he and Helen had a very intense make-out session. At other points in their relationship, I pushed in the same fashion, so in my small way I helped Ken take full advantage of the situation. Hell, he got to feel her up, and I must say I would not have minded getting my hands on her perky tits.


Helen and Ken's relationship continued on in this manner, but I knew that it would not last. I thought about the warning I had given Helen, and I realized that once it was given, I had to follow through, so I started looking for some sort of leverage. It was one day at Helen's house that I found what I was looking for.

Helen's home life was interesting. Her parents were divorced, and she and her older sister Karen lived with their mother, Cheryl. Her parents were well off, and their house was quite nice, but the family dynamic was quite revealing. Helen was quite headstrong and in control; she got what she wanted, when she wanted it. While I knew that this was the case in school, it was interesting to watch at home.

In school, Helen's routine was one of manipulation and teasing; at home she was much more direct. When she wanted something, she demanded it, either from her mother or her sister. If she felt that she was not getting what she wanted, or not getting it fast enough, she would scream at her mother, and her mother would submit. Surprisingly, Helen would do the same to her older sister, who would also submit to her demands. It was clear where Helen's feelings of entitlement came from; she got everything that she wanted at home.

I understood Helen's behavior, but I was puzzled about the rest of her family, so I watched them closely. Karen was seventeen and at least physically, an older version of Helen. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and her body was even better developed. Her ass was round and firm, and her tits were larger than Helen's, though they too stood firm and proud. Her demeanor and presentation, however, was like night to Helen's day. While Helen wore skimpy and provocative clothing, Karen kept herself covered well, and where Helen's personality was vivacious and commanding, Karen was reserved and quiet.

Looking at Cheryl, it was clear where the girls had gotten their looks. She too had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had obviously had her children young, because she looked like she was in her late twenties, though she had to be at least in her mid-thirties. Her personality was closer to Karen's, though her dress was closer to Helen's; I suspected that her ex-husband had helped her start dressing more provocatively.

While Helen was a nubile young girl, and Karen was a firm teenager, Cheryl clearly had a more mature body. Her breasts were slightly larger than Karen's and she had all the curves and soft edges of a woman. She'd had two children, but she kept her body in shape, though she was not a hard body. She was definitely a sexy mother.

Her personality was as interesting to examine as her body. She seemed to be an excellent mother to Karen, providing guidance and control, but she seemed unable to do the same for Helen. When she was alone with Karen, or even others that deferred to her, she appeared to be the same sort of mother that most of the rest of my friends had. However when she was around Helen, her eyes dropped, her voice softened, and she did what she was told.

From the moment I had these realizations, I watched the three of them closely, and ideas began forming in my mind. I realized that if I controlled the mother, I could control the daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.