Growing Up A Master
Chapter 8: Lessons in Dating, Part 3

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lessons in Dating, Part 3 - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

For our third date, I took Katherine to the park. My parents had gone out for the day and Girl had been ordered to her room. Katherine came over to my house and knocked on the door. I opened the door and smiled at her. I pulled her into my arms giving her a hug and a light kiss. I stepped back and took a long look at her. She looked magnificent in shorts and a tank top.

"I am just about finished packing our lunch," I told her. "Would you like to help me finish?"

"Sure!" she said, and followed me into the kitchen.

"Cool!" she exclaimed when she saw the picnic basket. I had made some sandwiches and my mom had bought some salads. We finished packing them away and I went to grab a ball and a Frisbee. I gave Katherine the toys and I carried the picnic basket. Unfortunately, the basket was large enough that I could not hold it as well as Katherine's hand. However we chatted the entire way to the park.

When we got to the park, we walked to a reasonably secluded spot next to a small lake. I put down the picnic basket and asked Katherine if she wanted to toss the ball around a bit.

"I'd rather just lie here for a while and enjoy the day," she said.

I agreed, and laid down on the grass. Katherine put her head on my stomach and lay perpendicular to me. I ran my fingers through her brown hair as we continued to talk. Despite her being older, we had a lot to talk about, from music to movies to the way we felt about school. It was quite pleasant to lie there and just enjoy each other's company.

After a bit, however, Katherine turned over and rested her chin on her hands, which she intertwined on my stomach. I looked at her gazing up at my eyes, and I couldn't help but smile. I crooked my finger at her and she moved up to lie next to me. I pulled her head gently to mine and kissed her. Slowly, we started kissing more passionately, and soon we were going at it hot and heavy.

When I put my hand under the back of her tee shirt, she quickly got up and looked around. "We're in public," she said. "Let's eat!"

She moved to the picnic basket and started removing the food. I growled in frustration, but she was right. On the other hand, knowing what was coming up, what the hell were we doing in the park? But I took a deep breath and relaxed. 'Take it easy, ' I told myself. 'Good things come to those who wait!'

We ate the food and talked some more, then we tossed the Frisbee around. I loved watching Katherine scampering after the disc in her little outfit. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I told Katherine, "Listen, my parents are gone for the afternoon. Want to come over and listen to some music?"

"Sure," she said shyly, so we packed up the basket and toys and walked slowly home.


Once we got to my house, I put away the picnic stuff and took Katherine to the family room, where I put on a CD and pulled her to the couch. We talked a bit more, but mostly we just looked at each other. Finally, I leaned into her and started kissing her. I kept it up, intensifying the kiss just as I did in the park. Then I pulled back, and with a grin I said, "We're not in public anymore," and I slipped my hand under the back of her tank top, pulling her back into my arms for another kiss. She moaned into my mouth and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I ran my hand up and down her back, running it over her bra strap and down to her shorts. I slipped my other hand down to her ass, and she squirmed a bit, trying to pull it away. I persisted, and she pulled away breathlessly.

"I've got to go, Jake," she said. She gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I had a great time." Then she ran out of the den.


I sat back, unsure of exactly what had happened. I didn't hear her leave the house, so I was about to go find her, when she came back in. She sat down next to me and said, "I had a great time in the park. Thanks for taking me!" Then she leaned in and kissed me softly.

I sat back for a moment, looking at her twinkling eyes, and then I realized what was going on. My dad had explained that she would go as far as she'd let me, then she'd start again, giving me another chance. As I pulled her into a kiss, I thought about what I had done wrong the last time. Should I have backed off?

I broke character for a moment and asked Katherine, "Did I push too hard last time? Should I have gone more slowly?"

She looked at me for a moment, then said, "I don't know the answer to that. I know that you were going too fast for that moment, but that doesn't always mean that you should slow down. If you go too fast, then sometimes it will cause a girl to stop you. However, if you are generally respectful, then it doesn't always mean a permanent stop. Sometimes, pushing a little is necessary to go to the next level. On the hand, you might really be going too fast, and if you continue to push, it will make the girl more uncomfortable. I guess the best advice is push a little, don't always take a no as a permanent no, but be respectful and try to read what the girl's body and mouth are saying. I'm not saying that no doesn't mean no; if a girl says stop, you should stop. But sometimes a girl wants to be pushed a little further than she may be comfortable with. Do you understand what I am saying?"

I thought about it, then said, "I think I do."

She smiled at me, then came back for another kiss. This time, she didn't object when I cupped her ass in my hand. When my hand started slipping around to her stomach, however, she blocked it with an elbow and squeezed herself tightly into my chest. I fell backwards, pulling her on top of me. She gasped a little when she felt my hard on pressing into her thigh, but after another five minutes of kissing, she maneuvered so that my cock was pressing into the fabric over her pussy.

I had one hand under her shirt, caressing her back, and I took the other hand and ran it through her hair. While Girl might not be a representative sample, she had taught me many things that women liked, and when I grabbed Katherine's hair in my hand and started pulling gently while I massaged her neck with my fingertips, Katherine moaned and buried her face in my neck. When I pulled her body slightly to the side, allowing my hand to start rubbing down the side of her body, she hissed, but made no move to stop me. When I finally managed to cup one of her amazingly sexy tits into my hand, she rolled back, trapping my hand under her. She gave me a blazingly hot kiss, then jumped up again, saying that she had to go. I got up, kissed her lightly on the lips, and wished her good night. She walked out of the room, and I sat down, after I adjusted myself in my pants.


When she came back, she sat next to me and said, "Thanks for taking me to the park." She then continued shyly, "I'm sorry I freaked out last time. I was feeling so good; I was worried that I wouldn't be able to stop you, that I wouldn't want to stop you!"

"Well, I didn't want to stop either," I told her. "But if you're not comfortable, we can stop at any time."

She smiled at me and said, "Thanks!" Then she took my hand and put it on her breast as she pushed into me and gave me a big kiss. I ran my hands over her small, tight breast, then moved it to its mate. I continued to kiss her as I fondled her over her shirt while I moved my other hand to her lower back. I ran my hand along the waistband of her shorts, dipping my fingertips slightly under the band, then I moved my hand down to her silky leg.

I continued kissing her for a bit, then I decided to try something new. I pushed her back onto the couch and I crouched at her feet. She looked at me questioningly, as I ran my fingers around her ankles and feet. I bent over and kissed her ankle, then the tip of her big toe. She giggled as I ran my fingers along the bottom of her foot, then groaned as my tongue started tracing a path up her legs. As I licked, I occasionally paused to nip at her beautiful flesh. I jumped from leg to leg as I made my way slowly up, crossing her knees and moving to her thighs, all the time running my fingers gently around the exposed skin.

She was definitely breathing harder when I reached the material of her shorts, and I absolutely recognized the smell of a very turned on young lady. I pushed up the fabric around her thighs a bit before moving up, biting her gently through her shorts, but avoiding the warm spot that was calling me. I pushed her waistband down slightly and ran my tongue from one hip to the other, then I worked my way up her stomach, pushing her shirt up in advance of my tongue.

As I reached her breasts, her hands held her shirt in place, but rather than pressing the issue that way, I moved my mouth to her neck, nipping and licking and trying to find all of her sensitive spots. As I did that, she moved her hands out of the way, and before she could object, I slipped my hand under her tee and over her bra. She gasped, but made no move to remove my hand as I gently probed her lovely little mounds. I could feel her hard nipple pressing through the bra into the palm of my hand, and I couldn't help running my fingers under the cup and capturing that perfect nub between two fingers.

Katherine groaned and grabbed my head, guiding my lips to hers. I maneuvered my hand to her other breast, this time pushing the bra completely out of the way. She groaned again, and said, "You are making me feel so good! Too good! We have to stop, or I won't be able to control myself!"

"Do you have to control yourself?" I asked.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

She sat up and fixed her bra, then she climbed onto my lap and kissed me some more, while I gently held her sexy ass in my hands. Then she bade me good night and left the room.


She came back a few minutes later with two drinks in her hands. "I thought you might be thirsty," she said.

"You read my mind!" I responded gratefully. I quickly downed the drink, and when she was finished with hers, I pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her, and immediately tried getting my hand under her shirt, but she stopped me and said, "Hey! Don't just paw at me!"

Damn it! I had almost forgotten that we were starting the next date, and now I had to work her all the way up again. The abortive fondling attempt caused her to allow me back only slowly, but with much work, which, incidentally, I found quite enjoyable, I eventually had her lovely breast in my hand again. My other hand started by rubbing her ass on the outside of her shorts, but she soon allowed it under her shorts and panties, and it was cupping an exquisite bare ass cheek.

After a bit, I pulled my hand out of her pants and swung her around so that I was kneeling between her legs. I moved my mouth to her earlobe and started running my fingers up and down the side of her stomach, pushing her shirt up as I did. She didn't object as I pushed the shirt up to expose her perky breasts. She looked embarrassed as I sat back to enjoy the sight, but she gasped as I stuck my tongue out and lowered my head towards them.

I ran my tongue all the way around her breasts, gently biting her hard, pink nipples which protruded from the center like a bull's eye. After squeezing and licking to my heart's content, I pulled back and looked her in the eye. :"Did that make you feel good?" I asked.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed.

"Let me make you feel better!" I demanded.

"How?" she asked.

I ran my hands down to her hips and slipped my fingers under her waistband, slowly starting to pull them down. She grabbed at her shorts and held them up, telling me, "I'm not ready to go all the way."

"We won't," I assured her. "But I can make you feel better than you've ever imagined."

She hesitated, but then let go of her shorts. I slowly pulled off her shorts, taking her panties with them. As they came down, they exposed a trimmed little bush, pointing directly to the spot that I was most interested in. I finished pulling her shorts and panties off her legs, then I pushed her knees open. She resisted slightly, but she let me have my way with her. I ran my fingers up her thighs and around her pussy, brushing them through her hair, but intentionally avoiding anything too interesting.

I continued this until she gasped, "You're just teasing me!"

I smiled at her, and moved my finger up and down her swollen crease. "Yessss!" she hissed. Then I dipped my head down and did what I really enjoyed. She tasted marvelous, fresh and juicy, but I had just gotten started when she grabbed my hair and shoved my head all the way against her as she screamed and came.

I took a final swipe at her sensitive parts with my tongue before I crawled up her body and held her trembling frame in my arms. "Did I succeed?" I asked.

"In what?" she replied.

"In making you feel better than you've ever imagined?" I asked.

She laughed weakly and said, "I think I've imagined that before. You are just going to try harder next time!"

I smiled at her and began moving back down when she yelled, "Not now! Are you trying to kill me?"

I laughed and kissed her. "Then you are going to have to promise me that I will be given another chance."

"It's a deal!" she said. "Now, however, will you show me that thing in your pants that keeps banging into me?"

I rolled next to her and undid my pants. She watched carefully as I pushed my pants down, exposing a large lump in my briefs. She ran her fingernails gently along the bulge, causing it to pulse and me to gasp.

"I want to see it," she whispered.

I lifted my ass and pushed my briefs down my legs, causing my dick to spring into sight. "Oooo," she said as she wrapped her hand around it.

"Careful!" I said after taking a deep breath. "That's a dangerous weapon you're handling, and it's loaded and ready to shoot!" The foreplay that had lasted for hours had me right at the edge.

She giggled again and started rubbing me hard. I groaned as my cock started spurting cum high into the air. She kept stroking until I was forced to stop her as the feelings became too intense.

"That was cool," she said.

"I'm glad that you liked it," I told her. "I certainly did!"

She grabbed a box of tissues from nearby and attempted to clean me up. When she was done, she climbed onto my lap, her naked pussy pressed against my limp cock. We kissed some more, until she felt my cock start to rise against her, then she jumped off and pulled her clothes back on.

When we were all cleaned up, she kissed me good bye and went on her way.


Katherine was gone for a few minutes, which gave me a chance to recover myself. I started going over our last mini-date in my head when she returned.

"Hi, Jake!" she said, giving me a little kiss.

She pulled back and gave me a funny little smile. "Tastes like you were eating something good recently!"

I blushed a bit as I realized that she could still taste herself on my face. "I'll have to remember to brush after every meal," I told her.

"Speaking of meals, I'm starting to get hungry again," she said. "Want to grab a snack?"

"Sure," I told her, and we went to the kitchen to scrounge.

I popped some leftover pasta in the microwave while Katherine cut up some vegetables. We joked around a bit as we ate, then when we were done cleaning up, Katherine got a shy look on her face and said, "Can we go listen to some more music."

I nodded as I gave her a wicked grin, knowing exactly the kind of music that she was interested in. I grabbed her hand and we laughed as we scampered into the family room. We jumped to the couch and I pulled her hair, forcing her head back and exposing her neck to me.

"Now, I will suck your blooood!" I crowed, then I nipped at her neck.

She moaned, and I pulled my mouth off of her neck and added, "Amongst other things!" I pulled her mouth to mine as I slipped a hand under her shirt, surprised to find nothing under it but her sexy breasts.

"Why, you saucy little thing!" I exclaimed.

She turned her head away from me, blushing, and I pulled her head back to me, kissing her hard. "That is so sexy!"

"Really?" she asked breathily. "It's not slutty?

I pulled back and looked at her, and I realized that she was imparting a new lesson on me. She had taken a risk, but was concerned about looking too trampy, and she needed reassurance.

"Not in the way that you mean," I told her. "I don't think that you took off your bra because you are trashy. I think you did it because you like me and you want me to be turned on. And that is such a turn on! It's a real ego boost, especially considering it gives me such excellent access to these amazing tits!"

With that, I pulled her shirt up and fastened my mouth around one of her nipples. Katherine groaned and arched her back, shoving more of her tit into my mouth. From there, things progressed nicely, until we were both naked with our hands on each other's genitals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.