Growing Up A Master
Chapter 4: Opening My Eyes

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Opening My Eyes - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Things continued on like this for a good part of the year. I continued to use Girl regularly, while she was teaching me to be a better lover. She still enjoyed the occasions that I took her forcefully, and truthfully, so did I.

At about the same time that my father gave me Girl to use and learn from, I noticed that he started being even more open with his use of my mother. I remember the first time that I saw them having sex. I was walking to the kitchen to get a drink, and I passed through the living room. There, over the arm of the couch, was my mother, naked. Behind her was my father, pounding his cock into her. She looked up when I walked in, then looked back down, hiding her face. My father however, grabbed her by the hair, causing her back to arch, forcing her to look at me, as well as exposing the whole front of her body to me, to the point where I could see his cock entering her.

My mother gazed at me as my father started pounding her even harder. Her flush increased to the point that her whole chest was red; whether it was from excitement or embarrassment I didn't know. She started moaning when I turned to leave. As I walked out the door I heard her shriek as she came. I went into my father's study and picked up the bell and rang it. There are two bells in use in our house, each with a distinct tone; one called Girl and the other called my mother. I don't know if I was too excited and not thinking clearly, or if it was a Freudian slip, but I picked up my mother's bell and rang it. I realized my mistake and I put it down and rang for Girl.

Girl came in and dropped into position in front of me, but following right at her heels was my mother. I looked at my mother in front of me, naked, legs spread, chest out, hands held together behind her back. I could see her wet thighs and my father's cum leaking from between her inflamed pussy lips. "You rang for me, sir?" she asked. I was completely at a loss. I hadn't consciously intended to call her, and now that she was there I wasn't sure what to do. I looked at her, then at Girl, then I muttered 'Sorry'. I grabbed Girl, then quickly pulled her along behind me, taking one last long glance at my mother still sitting on the floor looking at me before I left the room.

I pulled Girl into my room, threw her on the bed and started fucking her from behind. Thoughts of my mother being fucked flashed through my mind as I quickly exploded in Girl's grasping pussy. I knew that I hadn't gotten Girl off, but this wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last time that I used Girl to selfishly satisfy myself. I pulled myself off of Girl and laid down on the bed, my hand covering my eyes as images from the day flashed through my brain while Girl cleaned off my cock with her mouth.

After that day, I often saw my father taking my mother whenever the whim struck him. My mother, however, never offered herself up quite the same way again, though to be fair, I never rang the bell to call for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.