The Scam

by Marina Tete

Copyright© 2006 by Marina Tete

Erotica Sex Story: a guardian shows a minor girl what had he had in mind when agreeing to take care of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   .

{Hi I am 12 and love my life; of course because I get everything I want on the spot without much ado thanks to my loving father. An example is this trip to the Caribbean islands that I requested two days ago and here I am tanning my young body.}

This is what I would have said five years ago, but now I have lost all these luxuries. My father passed away from about two months and my guardian -his lawyer- has taken over my life. It started when I first heard the news that his plane crashed on a business trip and he didn't survive. I was devastated; a young spoiled girl at

17 lost her father the source of all her luxury. I didn't understand then that I am his only family and will inherit all this so the lawyer took this chance and controlled my life, I obeyed his orders and satisfied his every whim thinking he was the one supporting me now.

His control began slowly by taking away all the fancy stuff I had, saying he couldn't afford them. Followed by making me drop school and brought tutors at home for me. Next he made me move out of my family's mansion and into his home to spare the expenses and he later said he has sold it. He-Robert- was a 40 sh something man but kept himself in a good shape and health. With dark hair and brown eyes and that old fashioned moustache, he was handsome.

But at his home I soon was faced with his demeaning character, he would order me around and gave me all the work his servants usually did and made them order me as well.

My life has been moved 180 degrees, from the spoiled brat into the hard working girl maid to a mean man who stole my money and my right and most importantly my life. I would spend my day working and cleaning the house, then preparing meals for my guardian and his servants and guests then in the afternoon take my tutoring lessons and then turn to him for the evening following his orders and waiting on his calls.

This life went on for about a year, and on my 18 th birthday morning he called me into his room, I prepared his breakfast and went up for him. Knocking on the door and hearing the permission to some in, "good morning sir" that's what he made me call him.

"Good morning Chelsea, have you followed my breakfast rules"

"Yes sir and I brought you the morning paper as well"

"Very good girl, come here" he Said patting on the bed next to him.

This alarmed me; he never talked to me this nicely and absolutely never let me sit in front of him. I was afraid to move and remained holding the tray in my hand, he looked upset and I feared another spanking, as it was his custom to spank my bottom with his belt when I disobeyed him.

"Come and sit here I say" he furiously shouted at me, and like a scared rabbit I jumped on the bed next to him. Now smiling he patted on my shoulder.

"Do you what day it is today?" he asked almost nicely,

"Yes sir, it is my birthday" I answered still shaking from his shout.

"Sure, what do you want then?" he asked, I looked at him disbelievingly.

Was it a trick to humiliate me, or is he really going to buy me a gift.

I was confused and decided to close the subject and moved off the bed. He was faster and held me in, turned over and pinned me with his weight.

"Where are you going, I asked you a question?" He shouted again this time while playing with my hair.

"I don't want anything sir, I just need to get on with my business" I answered trying to get off the bed. This time he didn't shout, but he held my face with both hands and stared into my eyes.

"You know how pretty you are girl?" he asked, never letting go of my face. "Sir please let me go" I pleaded but to no avail.

"You are so pretty, and sexy as well" he said and removed some of my clothes off my right shoulder and kissed it.

I wiggled on the bed trying to escape him, but only succeeded in removing my top totally off me. He seized the moment and groped my bra enclosed breasts, touching and licking over the material till he held my two nubs with his fingers. I was screaming and pleading him to let me go, he kept on touching me downwards over my stomach and circled my pussy through my jeans.

I was frightened, still a virgin and practically know nothing about sex except from textbooks and my self pleasure. He had never allowed me to date and no one explained anything to me.

He sensed that and allowed me to break free from underneath his body, "Chelsea you're now 18, you are an adult and I can kick you out of here." He said.

"What sir, what do you mean" I asked sobbing, and scared of being kicked out.

"I mean, that I was your guardian only because you were underage but now, at 18 you can handle your self." He answered and left the room.

I sat on his bed crying and sobbing, I couldn't figure out what I'll do without him. I practically know nothing of the world, all my contacts has been cut off. And all I can do is being a maid for him, although he is mean and treats me like crap but he is the only one who took me in after my dad so the best thing to do is to beg him to stay.

I fixed my clothes and headed to the living room where he was sitting watching TV, "sir, can I stay here as an in house maid for you?" I said pleaded him.

"but Chelsea dear you know I have more than enough maids, and I can get some with more experience, thanks for the offer though" he said while never taking his eyes off the screen. My eyes watered even more and I began to sob loudly next to his chair.

He looked at me and stroked my hair, "do you know what I need?" he asked, raising my chin with his fingers. "What sir?" I said between my sobs.

"A slave, that's what I need" he said and looked deeply into my eyes.

"But there are no slaves anymore sir, from where can you get one"

I asked innocently.

"You will become one, Chelsea" he said laughing menacingly. "But how?" I asked, sensing this is my chance to have a roof over my head.

"First of all do you agree to become my slave, follow my very order however humiliating embarrassing or painful?" he asked seriously.

I ran the thought through my head, he has already humiliated me, and of course I can handle some embarrassment. I was intrigued a little with the painful part but thought about how he has never harmed me and even kept me in his house for all these years.

And I was already used to his spankings.

"Of course I agree sir" I answered now my throat a little bit clearer and my eyes less teary. "Alright, to mark your consent you have to strip"

"Strip? No sir" I shouted. "You said you will agree to do anything I tell you and this includes my pleasure slave, now STRIP"

He shouted at me, making me cry again, "slave you'll have to understand that you will surrender everything to me, and right now all you have is yourself and your body. So you can not deny me anything"

"but sir, you're older than me and I consider you my father" I told trying to get my self free, "I am not your father and you know that, and if you don't want to strip then go live elsewhere" he said turning away from me and into his bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.