Paying The Landlord - Cover

Paying The Landlord

Copyright© 2006 by Craig88

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Helen has to pay the rent,one way or another...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Violence  

I wanted it. I wanted that big dick. I couldn't help but lean forward and take his cock in my hand. I think everyone was amazed that I wanted as they didn't say a word. I got on my knees and slowly ran my hand up and down the length of his impressive manhood.

I had no control over my body. My mind was telling me to stop but my I couldn't. My pussy was now in control and I was a helpless passenger.

I pulled his foreskin all the way back and back again. It smelled of urine but I didn't care. I placed my lips around the tip and slowly lowered my mouth down on his cock. He was very wide and I struggled to get my mouth around his girth. I could only push my mouth down an about 6 inches of it before it hit the back of my mouth and I gagged for air.

His cock was becoming more lubricated with my saliva so I began to speed up as it slipped into my mouth easier. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking his length and taking him to the back of my mouth.

His cock was so big it deserved to be worshipped. He placed his hands on the back of my head and pushed me down further on his dick. He would push me down as far as I could before pulling it out of his mouth leaving me spluttering for air, just to thrust it back in again.

"Hmmm, arrrr, yeahhhh." he moaned as he fucked my face.

The whole time I had been sucking, I had my fingers running over my pussy, gently rubbing my clit and slipping the odd finger or two inside me. I was wet, very wet.

Marcus then pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it against my tits. I held them open to allow him to slide his length between my breasts. I closed my tits around his cock and allowed him to fuck my big tits.

Every now and again, he would pull it out and thrust it back into my mouth again, just for that extra bit of lubrication. I held my tits together hard so he could give my filthy tit's a good fucking.

I was filthy, I was dirty, I was a whore. I allowed myself to be humiliated by tramps, what could be more disgusting than that?

Marcus roughly pulled me up off the floor and bent me over the couch. I stuck my ass out so my pussy was wide and open for his big monster dick, he moved forward and I felt him against my thighs, he ran his hands all over my round firm ass and gave it a good smack.

"Oh yes!" I moaned, "smack it harder, smack my ass hard!"

He planted several stinging slaps against my ass, this made my pussy wetter and wetter. He aligned his monster prick against my wet pussy lips and slowly eased into my sopping cunt.

His cock touched the sides of my cunt like nothing ever before. My pussy was overflowing in ecstacy as this big prick violated me, I loved it. He pushed himself deep inside me, I was so wet he did so with ease. I grasped a hold of the sofa and squealed with delight.

He slowly built up a rhythm of fucking my pussy, it was good, so good I felt that I was going to come straight away.

"Oh my God, oh, fuck yes, ahhhh, ahhhh, that's it fuck me hard!"

I was screaming in pleasure as I was ravaged. He sped up his momentum and grasped hold of my hips and pushed himself deeper inside me. I could feel that almost all of his cock was buried inside me.

My cunt was a fucking whore, I hated my cunt for betraying my husband but his cock was so good.

"Oh my God I'm gonna come, yes, yes, yes!!" I screamed as I came all over his cock. He slowed his rythhm down to allow me to come in style.

I felt his cock withdraw from my cunt, it was an amazing sensation feeling something so long slide in and out of you. His cock fell out with a loud plop noise and he sat on the sofa, holding his impressive length in hand.

I wanted to taste my foul cunt so I knelt before him and ran my tongue up his shaft and took him in my mouth again. My twat juices tasted along with his cock tasted magnificent yet filthy. I washed my juices of his cock and the straddled him.

Marcus placed his hands on my hips as I took his cock and guided it towards my soaking cunt. I reached behind and with my left hand I gripped the cock at its base, it was so thick I couldn't encircle it with my index finger and thumb. I placed it between my lips and lowered myself on it.

I dropped on to the penis inch by inch, slowly, enjoying the sensation as it gradually filled me, finally coming to a stop when I sat on his thighs, every inch was deep inside me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.