The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty, rise and shine."

Cinnamon groaned, "Do I have to?"

Sharmon rolled her eyes. "Yes, you have to."

Cinnamon yawned and stretched her arms over her head, her back arching. "Ok, Mom," She said, sleepily.

Sharmon smiled. "Come look; it's a beautiful morning."

"Its cold," Cinnamon mumbled, shivering as her feet hit the floor. She made her way to stand next to Sharmon at the window, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Then she gasped as she looked out the window. The sun was shining, reflecting brilliantly off the snow-white fields, the road a dark trail dividing them, snow covered trees in the distance. Cinnamon thought it would make a nice calendar picture.

"It's beautiful."

"Aren't you glad you got out of bed now?"

"I suppose," Cinnamon said, grudgingly, and then smiled, seeing the grin on Sharmon's face.

"Come, let's get ready and then go down to eat," Sharmon said, as she sat on the bed, opening the ties to her nightgown.

Cinnamon nodded, and went to nurse.

She no longer needed to, as she had by this time recovered, but milk was good for the body, and breast milk the best of all. Not only was breast milk nourishing, the act of nursing was a loving bonding experience for both of them, one they didn't want to give up so soon. So they continued with Sharmon breast feeding Cinnamon twice a day — once in the morning when they woke up, and again in the evening before going to sleep. They also used the time to talk and get to know each other more personally.

When Cinnamon had drained Sharmon's breasts, she leaned back with a sigh. "Thank you, Mother."

Sharmon turned and kissed the top of her head. "My pleasure, Love. Now we need to get washed and dressed.

Cinnamon nodded, and reluctantly climbed out of bed, followed by Sharmon. They changed out of their nightclothes and into their day clothes. Once they were dressed, they went into the bathroom to wash their faces and brush their teeth. Cinnamon still blushed seeing men in the bathroom, but she no longer froze. She just kept her head turned as she headed for the far sink to wash. After putting their toiletries away, they headed downstairs for breakfast. Cinnamon couldn't help smiling and feeling a little proud of herself as she poured syrup on her pancakes. When they'd finished breakfast, Cinnamon went to man the washer, and Sharmon went to finish working on a pair of boots.

Cinnamon had just finished filling the washer with water when Nora and D'naris came in pushing carts loaded with laundry. She helped load the washer, and then climbed onto the bike. As Cinnamon pedaled, she couldn't help reflect on how her life had changed or wonder about what was happening at home. She figured her disappearance must have caused a lot of problems. She regretted that, even though she hadn't cared much for her family. Still, she didn't really miss them. Maybe her stepfather a little, but not too much, as she hadn't really known him. She did miss the library and her boss Mrs. Rosenbloom. Cinnamon hoped she was ok.

Cinnamon sighed. She knew she'd have to go back one day, but she didn't want to leave this place. She'd been in this world nearly two months now, and it felt more like home to her than her home had felt since her dad had died. She had friends and family here. What would happen to them, especially to Sharmon, when she went back? She didn't know, but she dreaded having to go back and leave them.

Cinnamon sighed again, and then jumped when Nora asked, "Is something wrong Cinnamon?"

"What? Oh! No, sorry. I was just thinking about something."

"About your home?"

"Yeah," Cinnamon said, cautiously.

Nora nodded. "It must be hard for you not being able to remember."

Cinnamon nodded.

"I'm sure you'll get your memory back."

Cinnamon smiled. "Thanks. I think its ok, though. This place feels more like home to me than home did. Wherever that was," She added.

Nora smiled. "I'm glad." Then she said, looking at the washer, "This lot's ready to be dried."

"Ok," Cinnamon said, taking hold of the handles and beginning to crank. As the rollers turned Nora fed them through. After the excess water had been squeezed from the laundry D'naris took it to be dried in the dryer. The dryer was really an oven that used excess heat from the kitchen fire to dry the clothes. Excess heat from the smithy provided plenty of hot water when it was needed.

Once the clothes were in the dryer, D'naris took over pedaling for Cinnamon, while she and Nora refilled the washer and put in a new load. Then Cinnamon took a break, while Nora ironed. She'd just finished taking a drink of water when Ernon came in. He nodded in greeting to Nora and D'naris, and then asked, "Cinnamon, are you busy?"

"Um," she replied, looking at Nora and D'naris.

Ernon turned to them, "Do you mind if I borrow Cinnamon for a while?"

D'naris shrugged. "I guess not"

Nora nodded in agreement. "She's already been a big help," She said, and then blushed."

Ernon smiled as he replied, "I am happy to hear that, and I'm sure Sharmon will be more so," making Cinnamon blush. He turned to Cinnamon. "Go up and get your sweater and cloak. I wouldn't want you to catch your death of cold again. I'll meet you behind the stables."

Cinnamon thought about saying, Been there, done that. Where's my t-shirt? but she didn't want to have to explain it. Instead, she just nodded, and hurried upstairs. A few minutes later, she exited the rear of the barn, rubbing her arms from the cold.

"Cinnamon, over here!" Ernon called out.

Cinnamon turned towards the corner of the building and saw Ernon, Sven, and Harnley, along with Franklin and a couple of other regulars at a table that had been set up in the snow. She walked over to them, her feet crunching in the snow.

"We thought, since the weather was nice, ye'd like to have a bit o' practice wit us," Harnley said.

"Tha's what they thought, the rest of us want to see if you're really as dangerous as they say," Franklin said. The others laughed, as Cinnamon blushed.

"Here, Cinnamon, you should be able to handle this bow," Ernon said, picking one up off the table.

Cinnamon gave him a nervous smile and took it, a quiver of arrows, and an arm guard. Then she looked at the table — there were other bows, a few crossbows, and even a couple of rifles and pistols.

Seeing Cinnamon looking at the table, Sven asked, "Have you ever used any of these?" indicating the rifles and pistols.

Cinnamon shook her head. "No, not like that. I've seen them used in moving picture shows though."

Sven nodded.

"Stick with the bow, Lass. They're more reliable," Franklin said.

"They have a better range too," Bert said.

"But they do pack a wallop," said another younger man Cinnamon didn't know.

"Aye, it's true," Franklin said, "but they also scare all the other game for miles around."

Other murmured in agreement.

"How about it, Cinnamon, want to give them a try?" Ernon asked.

"Uh, why don't we make sure I don't hit anyone with this first?" She asked, making the men laugh. Ernon agreed, and led her around the table. In the distance was a target.

Ernon gave her shoulder a friendly squeeze. "Don't worry. You'll do fine. Just remember not to hold the arrow back for so long that your arm gets tired."

Cinnamon blushed, and nodded.

Ernon looked to make sure everyone was clear, and then said, "Ok, Cinnamon, loose when ready."

Cinnamon nodded nervously. After putting on the arm guard, she pulled the bowstring back a few times experimentally. It was still stronger than the one she was used to, but not nearly as much as Sharmon's. She took a deep breath to try to steady her nerves, notched an arrow, and aimed.

Her aim was low, as the arrow just barely hit the target. The men behind her however cheered making her blush.

"Try again, Lass," one said."

"Aye, and aim a little higher," said another

"Not too high, though!" a third joked, making the others laugh.

Blushing, Cinnamon notched another arrow and aimed again. This time her arrow hit higher up, but too much to the left. Her third arrow was still high, but more in the middle. Her fifth arrow surprised her by hitting just outside the bull's eye. As the others cheered her on, she loosed her sixth arrow, hitting within an inch of her fifth arrow.

"Very good, Cinnamon," Ernon said, with a smile.

"Aye, it's good," Harnley agreed. "Fetch yer arrows, and try again, Lass."

The next round, Cinnamon had a nice grouping, with only two strays. None of them were in the bull's eye, but Ernon told her a good grouping was more important. After her fourth round, other men began shooting with her, and she began taking breaks to let other men shoot. When she next went up to shoot, she did a double take as Sharmon stepped up beside her.

"Mind if I shoot with you?" Sharmon asked, smiling.

Cinnamon smiled back, even as she blushed, and shook her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.