The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 47: Strange Employment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Strange Employment - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next day, after breakfast, Cinnamon again asked what she could do to help. After making sure it was ok with Sharmon, Rose set her to folding laundry. This delighted Nora, who was mainly responsible for folding and putting the laundry away. It didn't please D'naris, though, as it meant she had to spend more time washing and drying instead of stopping to help Nora fold. Doreen didn't mind however and gave Cinnamon a quick smile behind D'naris's back. Cinnamon soon cooled D'naris's anger by offering to take over for her when Nora would go to put the clean things away and bring back dirty laundry. D'naris's breaks weren't as long, but they were more frequent. It also gave Cinnamon a chance to exercise without overdoing it — which she appreciated, as she was still sore from the day before.

When they'd finished the day's laundry, Cinnamon asked what else she could do to help. They'd been amazed when Cinnamon hadn't acted like doing laundry or associating with the help was beneath her. In fact, Cinnamon had wanted to help, and seemed to enjoy it. She also didn't treat them with contempt, but as friends. Then she surprised them again by asking what else she could do to help, when it was obvious that she was tired. She may have been taking it easy, but even easy work is a lot for someone still recovering from a serious illness.

The looked at each other and all said, "No, it's ok, we're done for now. Why don't you go rest, and I'll bring you some tea? Yeah take a load off."

Cinnamon looked doubtful. "Are you sure?"

They looked at each other again, and then turned back to Cinnamon, "Yes."

"Um ... ok, if you're sure?" she said as Nora gently pushed her through the kitchen.

Nora got Cinnamon seated in a window booth of the tavern while D'naris brought over a glass of tea. " 'Ere you go."

"Oh! Thank you," Cinnamon said, surprised.

D'naris shook her head. "Nah, dhanks for elpin taday." D'naris looked Cinnamon over and then said, "Yor alright," and walked off, leaving Cinnamon blinking in surprise.

Nora smiled shyly at her. "Yes, thank you for your help today" Doreen also thanked her.

Cinnamon smiled. "I was happy to help. Besides, I need to do something to thank everyone. You've all been so kind to me," She said quietly, as her hands straightened her skirt.

"Do you like it?" Nora asked so softly Cinnamon wasn't sure she'd heard her.

"What?"

"The skirt. Do you like it?"

Cinnamon looked down at her skirt and then back up at Nora. "Yes, it's lovely. Did you give it to me?"

Nora just smiled widely, and left.

Cinnamon softly called out, "Thank you."

She was sure Nora hadn't heard her, but, just before she disappeared from sight, she turned back and smiled again. Cinnamon smiled as Nora vanished. Then she looked around the room. A few of the regulars were there. Some were flirting with the waitresses. She was surprised to see Vanessa flirting right back, but she figured that it must be harmless flirting or Ernon wouldn't be ok with it. He was over at one of the other tables playing cards with some of the regulars and a couple of guys she didn't recognize. Muriel was in the corner praying with some couple and their children. She couldn't help staring as Muriel's hands began to glow. She looked away as the mother began to cry, and the father began to shake her hands happily. When she glanced back, Cinnamon thought Muriel looked pleased and embarrassed by their reaction. Lancos helped escort the family away, and another man took their place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.