The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 46: A Strange Convalescence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: A Strange Convalescence - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

As Cinnamon got stronger, she was allowed to walk about the tavern — initially with an escort, and then later on her own. She was amazed by the size of the tavern, for it wasn't just a tavern. There was also a smithy. a general store, and stables, in addition to the inn on the upper floors. The size of Rose's operation wasn't her only surprise. When she'd been exploring the store, she'd learned she had a large credit. Not only was her and Sharmon's room paid for, but she'd also be able to purchase the minimum amount of supplies she'd need to get to Morovale. She'd also been surprised to learn the reason why she had the credit. She hadn't any idea when she found the fruit trees that it would be such an important find.

Perhaps her biggest surprise came a few days later when she visited the smithy. That's when she met Sven. She couldn't help staring, as she'd never seen a real centaur before. She blushed when she got caught, and quickly apologized. Sven took it gracefully, and said, "It is good to see you much improved."

Cinnamon blushed, and then said, "Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better now."

"That is good to hear, Sharmon was most anxious." He turned, and Cinnamon couldn't help staring at his hooves, before looking away ashamed at herself for doing so.

"It is alright, Cinnamon, you may look at me. It is only natural to want to look at that which we are unfamiliar with."

Cinnamon blushed. "I'm sorry"

Sven shook his head. "No need to be; I would stare too were I in your shoes. Now tell me, Young Mare," he said, changing the subject, "What can I do for you?"

Cinnamon blinked in surprise at being called a young mare.

"Don't let the lad pull yer leg, Cinnamon. Ee means Young Lass," Harnley said, walking into the smithy with a grin.

Sven also grinned to show Cinnamon that he'd been teasing her. She blushed.

"So, what can I do for you?"

Cinnamon blushed harder. "I-I was just looking around; I didn't mean to disturb you."

"No worries, I was just about to take a break anyway. Have you ever been to a smithy before?"

Cinnamon shook her head.

"Well then, let me give you the tour," Sven said with a grin. Harnley laughed.

It wasn't much of a tour as everything was within sight, but it was interesting. Cinnamon thought one of the more interesting things was that part of the smithy's floor had been lowered so that Sven could move around and work more easily. There were also other touches that were clearly designed for him. Cinnamon couldn't see how anyone could use his anvil, for example, without needing a step stool. There was more than one anvil, however, so that wasn't a problem. There was even a dwarf-sized area to work in. Cinnamon thought Harnley looked right at home there, pounding away at a piece of metal

Several days past and when she wasn't upstairs resting, she was in the tavern playing games with the regulars, and listening to stories. As much as Cinnamon enjoyed those things, she was feeling bad that the others were working because of her, and she wasn't helping. So, when she thought she was strong enough, she asked Sharmon if she could help.

Sharmon had seen that her daughter was getting frustrated from being cooped up. If she didn't have something to do until the weather broke in a couple weeks it would just get worse. Also, if Rose agreed, that would mean more money for supplies later on. So Sharmon reluctantly agreed to let Cinnamon work, with the condition that she not overexert herself.

Cinnamon promised that she wouldn't, and went to see Rose. She found her in the laundry, and asked if there was anything she could do to help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.