The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 45: A Strange Entrance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: A Strange Entrance - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cinnamon slowly and carefully made her way down the staircase, holding onto the handrail. Sharmon, ever watchful, descended next to her, ready to catch her should she fall. About half-way down she froze, embarrassed, when the noise in the tavern died out as people took notice of her.

Finally, one old man pointed at her with his mug still in his hand, and said, "'Ey! It's the sicky!"

"Watch it, Franklin!" Sharmon snapped.

Franklin just grinned up at her. "How' ye feelin', Lass? Last I saw yer, ye was a poor sight"

Cinnamon's blush deepened. "I'm feeling much better now, Sir."

"Tha's good, Lass. Ye 'ad us worried. Yer Ma most of all."

That startled Cinnamon. She knew, and had been alarmed to find out, just how close she'd come to death, but she'd thought that, once she accepted Sharmon during their ritual, she'd been on her way to recovery.

Sharmon gently clasped Cinnamon's hand in hers as Cinnamon turned to look at her. "Your recovery has taken longer than others."

"Oh," Cinnamon said, softly.

Their conversation seemed to break the silence, as conversations started up again, and others, those who'd helped rescue and those who'd been there for Cinnamon's arrival, welcomed her and Sharmon. Cinnamon found herself holding court, surrounded by well-wishers and the simply curious. She was embarrassed by all the attention. Sharmon didn't seem happy about it either.

If I'd known this was going to happen, Cinnamon thought, I'd have stayed in bed!

As she waited for dinner, Cinnamon tried to answer questions about her arrival. Sharmon had briefed her about the cover story that she was from Futara and had amnesia. Since she didn't know anything about Futara except what she'd been told, she easily pulled off having amnesia. The questions continued, even after she'd been served a delicious stew. To allow her to eat, Harnley started telling everyone about her archery practice, much to her and Lancos's embarrassment, and the others' amusement.

Franklin and the others also told of how they'd come to rescue her. She'd been astonished to learn that Lancos was a werewolf, but she'd covered it well by thanking them for saving her. Only a few noticed, and most just assumed she hadn't seen him transform before.

Cinnamon sniffled and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Thank you everyone," She said, quietly. That seemed to embarrass some of the older ones, while the younger ones looked proud that they'd helped. They all appreciated Cinnamon's gratitude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.