The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 34: Strange Attack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Strange Attack - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Cinnamon, Cinnamon."

Someone was calling her name and shaking her softly. Groaning, she opened her eyes asking, "What is it?"

Vanessa waved for her to come out from under the wagon, while whispering, "Come look."

Cinnamon rubbed the sleep from her eyes and asked again, "What is it?"

Vanessa put her finger to her lips. "Shh! We don't want to wake Sharmon."

Sharmon mumbled, "Too late."

Vanessa gave her a sheepish grin. "Sorry Sharmon, I didn't mean to wake you. I just thought Cinnamon might like to see the snow.

"And you don't think I'd want to see it?"

"I'm sorry, I just thought you'd like to sleep in a bit more before you start your watch."

"Well I'm up now. I might as well see it."

Cinnamon stifled a giggle. She could tell Sharmon was teasing Vanessa.

Cinnamon and Sharmon dressed quickly, and crawled out from under the wagon. Cinnamon looked around in wonder at the softly falling snow. She thought it was beautiful. She and Sharmon stood together watching the snowfall, until Muriel asked if she'd like some tea. She frowned at the thought.

Muriel, seeing Cinnamon frown, smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's not Blue Caliphi, it's just a simple herbal tea.

Relieved, Cinnamon agreed and sat down by the fire. They sat and talked for a little while, until it was time to change the watch. Muriel woke Lancos and then, after saying good night, she and Vanessa went back to bed for a few more hours sleep.

Sharmon also wanted Cinnamon to go back to sleep, but she wanted to stay up with her. Sharmon reluctantly decided to let her. However, the second time Cinnamon yawned, she sent her back to bed, saying that she needed her rest, as they had a long walk in the morning. Cinnamon agreed, and wished her and Lancos a good night. She didn't bother to undress completely, however, as she would only be getting up again in a couple hours. She just took her sweater and boots off, and crawled under the covers.

When Cinnamon woke next, the snow had stopped falling. In a way she was sad, as it had been nice to watch, but she was also glad it had stopped, as she thought it was cold enough already.

Breakfast was a simple but hearty affair of pancakes and dried meat. After they ate, they quickly packed up, and started off again.

This time, Sharmon walked with Cinnamon while they hiked. Cinnamon still carried Sharmon's pack, as it had been set up for her. Sharmon didn't like it, but it would have taken more time to redo things, and time was something they were running out of. Winter was coming early.

By the time they stopped for lunch, and to relieve themselves, it had warmed enough to melt the snow on the path where the sun had hit it. There was still snow in the shaded areas, however.

After their quick break, they started up the trail again. Cinnamon wished they could stay longer. She was hot and very tired. She was also worried that she was coming down with a cold. She felt this tickle in the back of her throat that she always got when she was coming down with something. She also sneezed a couple of times as Muriel helped her with her pack.

Muriel looked at her, and asked worriedly, "Are you feeling ok, Cinnamon?"

Cinnamon nodded. "Yeah, I'm just kind of tired."

"I'm sorry, Cinnamon, we shouldn't have woken you last night."

"It's ok, I enjoyed watching the snow. I probably just should have gone to bed when Sharmon told me to the first time."

Muriel smiled gently, and then prayed over Cinnamon. She immediately felt better. "Thanks," she said, surprised. Muriel's smile got bigger as she said, "You're very welcome, Cinnamon. Are you ready to continue now?"

Cinnamon gave her a happy nod. "Yep!"

"Then let's go." And together they went up the trail after the others.

It was nearly evening, the sun was starting to set, and Cinnamon was hoping they'd stop for the night soon. She was exhausted. She had stopped to catch her breath, before catching up to the others. As she rested, she looked back down at the way they'd come. She was just able to see a small section of the road below her. As she looked, she thought she saw something dart between the trees.

Huh, what was that? she thought, and started to move to try to take a closer look, when Sharmon quietly called her name.

"Cinnamon, don't look too close.

"Oh, Hi Sharmon; I thought I saw something down there."

"You did. They've been following us for a while."

"They have? Who are they?" she asked, worriedly.

"It looks like a goblin raiding party."

"A raiding party?" Cinnamon repeated, getting scared.

Sharmon moved and embraced Cinnamon. "Don't worry, we'll protect you."

Cinnamon shivered as she nodded.

"They'll wait until we've settled down for the night and our guard is down before they attack. Lancos and the others are already setting up a surprise for them. I want you to stay behind us though, understand?"

Cinnamon nodded.

"You still have the dagger I gave you?"

Cinnamon nodded again.

"Good, I'm hoping you won't have to use it, but keep it where you can reach it, just in case. And don't forget your staff."

"Sharmon, I'm scared."

Sharmon gave her a half smile as she brushed the back of her fingers over Cinnamon's cheek to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I know sweetie, I know. You'll be ok, though. I Promise."

Cinnamon gave her a weak smile.

"That's my girl. Come, let's catch up to the others."

Cinnamon nodded, and started to go quickly up the trail, but Sharmon slowed her down, saying, "Slowly, Cinnamon, we don't want them to know we've seen them. "

"Oh, ok"

As they walked, Cinnamon had to consciously keep from breaking out into a run. She didn't want to be attacked. Sharmon's presence kept her from running, though. Instead, they kept to a brisk walk.

When they caught up to the others, Cinnamon saw that they'd made camp at the far end of another small turn out, just past a sharp turn in the road. Harnley had a small fire going, and Ernon and Lancos were finishing setting up a tent.

"We're making camp?" Cinnamon asked, surprised.

Sharmon leaned over and said, "We're setting a trap."

"Oh."

That's when she noticed that they weren't unpacking completely. Muriel and Vanessa hadn't set up their tent, nor did it look like they were going to.

Sharmon led Cinnamon over to the fire. but told her to sit with her back to it. "If you sit facing the fire it'll ruin your night vision," She told her.

Cinnamon sat as directed, and watched the others prepare for the coming attack. Sharmon had her bow out and had an arrow notched. Harnley had his battle axe within easy reach. Muriel was praying, and Lancos was stringing a bow. Ernon had his crossbow cocked and loaded. He also had a small pile of stones near him. That confused her, but she didn't say anything.

Vanessa quickly came back from watching at the road and said, "They're goblins alright, around twenty five, and ten were mounted."

"Take out the mounts and the pack dogs first. They'll be our biggest problem. Then we'll take out the rest," Sharmon said. The others nodded.

"Muriel, Lancos, and I will remain here and provide cover fire. The rest of you take positions at the other end of the turnout." At Cinnamon's questioning look, Sharmon explained, "For them to get to you, they have to expose themselves to us."

After Sharmon's explanation, Cinnamon kind of understood what they were planning. Their attackers would have a hard time getting to them because of the curve in the road. They couldn't really attack until they'd come around the curve, and then only the one on the inside would be able to attack, because he would be blocking those on the outside. Their attack would be even harder with Sharmon, Lancos and Muriel shooting at them. They would be even more exposed if they tried to get to them without taking care of the others first.

That made Cinnamon's fears for herself lessen, however her fears for Sharmon, Muriel and Lancos increased. They weren't just providing cover fire for them, they were setting themselves up to be targets.

"Alright everyone, take your positions, and may the Goddess be with you."

Vanessa took Cinnamon's hand. "It'll be alright, Cinnamon, come over here with us."

Cinnamon let her lead her over to the hillside opposite from the fire to wait for the attack. There was a loud yell in some language that Cinnamon guessed meant, "Charge!" The cry was echoed along with a lot of howling and barking as they came charging around the corner.

Cinnamon was surprised to see that the mounts were wolves and large dogs, and not horses as she expected. Riding them were what she mistook to be misshapen children playing at being knights. They weren't playing. however, neither were Cinnamon's companions. Muriel threw a glowing ball of light that exploded in front of the dogs. They reared back, startled. As they did, Sharmon and Lancos let their arrows fly. There were several yelps as the arrows struck the animals.

Muriel threw another ball that exploded between two dogs that had made their way around the outside. The explosion knocked the riders from their mounts. One tried to hold on. but he ended up pulling the dog down on top of him. Sharmon shot it as it got up.

Lancos shot a rider off his wolf, and Muriel threw another glowing ball that hit the wolf. It let out a loud yelp, and took off back the way it had come. As it did so, it ran through the approaching foot soldiers, sending them diving out of the way or knocking them down. A few even fell down the hillside in the chaos.

Muriel used the tip of her pole arm to spear one mount as its rider attempted to charge. The rider went flying over Muriel, who ducked, to land with a crash behind her. Lancos ceased firing, drew his sword and thrust down it into the creature with both hands and then yanked it back up to swing at another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.