The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning Cinnamon awoke to find the rain had stopped during the night. In its place was a thick cold fog. Even the campfire had trouble keeping it at bay as it was so think. Cinnamon couldn't even see the end of the tents.

Cinnamon looked around in wonder and a little fear. It would be too easy to get lost in the fog.

"Mornin Lass" Harnley said as she joined him by the fire. "Ye might as well make yor self comfortable. We'll not be go'in anywhere today."

Cinnamon nodded and sat down with her back to the tree. Sharmon who followed her said "Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Aye Help yor selves."

As they ate they were soon joined by the others. None were too happy to see the fog. They'd planned to camp another couple of days for the trail to dry out. However the fog meant there would be no hunting as they couldn't see their quarries. Lancos might have managed it but they didn't didn't know how his transforming would affect Cinnamon. And even then it wasn't likely he'd find anything in this weather.

After breakfast Lancos said "Well anyone up for a game of cards?"

Harnley declined saying, "Nay lad. Not with yor deck."

Cinnamon couldn't help giggling at the look on Lancos's face. Muriel and Vanessa joined her. Ernon volunteered his deck.

Lancos said "Great now how about,"

Muriel cut him off. "We're not playing that."

"Okay how about,"

"Not that either."

"How about,"

"Lancos."

"What would you like to play dear?"

Cinnamon covered her mouth as she giggled. She could imagine what Lancos wanted to play.

They ended up playing a game called suits. "They mixed both decks of cards together and delt out 14 cards to each player. The remainder of the deck was placed face down between them. The object of the game was to get as the cards of the same suit. There were four suits; Sword, Axe, Bow, and Shield. Jokers would be wild. The first to get all 14 cards would win getting.

Muriel took the top car off the deck looked at it and then placed it face up next to the deck.

Ernon did the same as did Vanessa. Harnley however picked up the discarded cards with a "Thank ye lass."

Vanessa stuck her tongue out and Harnley laughed, sorted through his cards and discarded a 2 of bows.

Cinnamon picked it up and said "Thank you Harnley."

Vanessa and the others burst out laughing at the surprised look on Harnley's face.

They continued playing for several hours, each taking occasional breaks after their turns to get a drink or stretch, or take care of personal needs. When Cinnamon had to go she was told to keep her boots on as there wasn't enough water running past to wash her feet off after. She was also told to take a lantern and to keep her hand on the rope at all times. Ernon had set the rope up the night before when the fog had started to roll in.

There was a leather strap tied in a loop over the rope. Cinnamon put her hand through it and circled her wrist a couple times to be sure that even if she let go she wouldn't lose the rope. She had no desire to go sliding off the hill. She was also glad she had the lantern with her because the fog soon swallowed her up. She didn't even see the other tree until she was right in front of it making her flinch. And when she looked back all she could see was a faint orange glow. Her shivering was not from the cold alone.

When she came back she felt relieve at being safe among her friends once more. She'd also felt a warmth in her hands that she wasn't expecting. She wanted to ask Muriel about it when she sat down but she didn't want to make a big scene either so she waited. When Muriel got up to make lunch Cinnamon saw her chance and got up to help her.

"Um Muriel?"

"Yes Cinnamon?"

"Did you do something to my hands when I came back?"

"Oh I just washed your hands for you. I hope that was ok?" Muriel looked at the Cinnamon nervously, hoping she hadn't offended her.

"Oh of course. Thank you. I was wondering how I was going to do that. Thanks." Cinnamon replied with a smile.

Muriel smiled back.

Then while they were preparing soup and sandwiches Cinnamon had a though. "Muriel have you been doing anything to my teeth?"

Muriel blushed. "Just a prayer while you slept for good heath. Good heath includes healthy teeth. How did you notice?"

"No morning breath."

Muriel and Cinnamon shared a smile at that and then Cinnamon thanked her again. Muriel told her she was very welcome and then called the others to eat.

By the time lunch was over the fog had lifted enough so they could make out the opposite side of the clearing. However it was still hazy and trees would disappear behind a thick patch of fog only to reappear a few minuets later.

Lancos, Ernon, and Sharmon took the opportunity to go our hunting. Muriel and Vanessa gathered more water and took care of the laundry and dishes. Cinnamon was going to help them but Harnley drafted her into helping him gather more firewood.

They carefully made their way around the clearing as the mud was still slippery. They then walked a little ways into the trees on the other side of the clearing but not so far that Cinnamon would get lost. There were several fallen trees hidden from site by newer growth. The logs were also mostly protected from the rain by branches of other trees. Harnley approached one of the logs and started sawing roughly 18 inch sections off of it.

As she watched Cinnamon could see that this wasn't the first time the tree had been used as firewood as the tree stump was several paces away. A large section of log in between missing. Cinnamon figured that was what they'd been burning the past few days.

When the piece Harnley was cuting broke off Cinnamon would roll it over to the stump. After Harnley had several sections cut he stopped and whiped his brow with a handkerchief. "Well Lass, now's that we's got a start how 'bout you cut while I split?"

"Uh ok?"

By the time Cinnamon had finished cutting that piece she'd not only switched arms several times but Harnley had nearly caught up with her.

As the section of log fell with a thud Harnley said "Well done fur yor first try lass. Let's take a break and then ye can spit it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.