The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 30: A Strange History Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: A Strange History Lesson - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

They all continued to look silently at one another with surprise, wonder, and determination. It was no coincidence that Muriel had chosen this passage to read. Since it was her mission to find the Chosen One, she had all the passages about the Chosen One carefully marked. Yet, she had other passages marked as well. Muriel could have opened her holy book to any of them, but it was the one that told of the Goddess' promise to send a Chosen One that she opened to, and it had been that passage that Cinnamon had read. To them it was a sign that the Goddess had guided Muriel's hand.

If they needed further proof, it was that Cinnamon could read it. That she had studied a language over the summer that allowed her to read their text spoke volumes of how the Goddess had guided her in her life as well, and it told them that Cinnamon was indeed the girl they had been sent to find. She was their Chosen One, even if she did not know it.

Cinnamon, however, was unaware of the others' silence. She was continuing to try to read from Muriel's book.

Vanessa finally broke the silence, saying the bath water's ready for whoever's next. Cinnamon said, "I'll go." Then she hesitated. "Unless anyone else wants to."

"No, it's ok, Cinnamon," Sharmon told her. "Go ahead, I'll be along in a bit to wash your back."

"Um, ok." Cinnamon stood, and walked to fetch the bath water and towels. She stopped to pick up her nightshirt on the way, and then moved behind the tree.

When Cinnamon was out of sight, they all gathered close to Muriel. Muriel looked up at them, tears streaming from her eyes. "Did you feel Her? She was here. Our Goddess was here. She guided my hand for Cinnamon to read. And she read it! She's, she's the one — the one we were sent to find." Muriel began to cry softly with joy. They, and others, had been looking and praying for so long — now the Chosen One was here with them.

Lancos put his arm around her and pulled her close, while Harnley said softly, "Aye lass, we heard." The others agreed, nodding their heads.

"We must be extra vigilant in guarding her safety," Ernon said.

"Agreed," Sharmon said. "She needs defense training as soon as possible, and we must be prepared as well."

The others nodded.

Vanessa spoke. "Don't forget the passage that said she needs us as much as we need her." The others looked at her, and she explained. "She's a young girl in a strange place, and much is about to be asked of her. She's going to need our help and support."

"She will have all I can give," Sharmon said, quietly but firmly.

The others looked at her and nodded. "She has me as well," Muriel said with a smile, wiping away her tears.

"And me," Harnley said.

"And me," Ernon said.

Vanessa corrected him saying, "And us," putting her arm around his waist. He gave her a smile and pulled her close. "And us."

"I'm in too," Lancos said, getting a kiss from Muriel.

"Then it is agreed? We will see her through this until the end?" Sharmon asked.

They all nodded and said, "We're agreed."

Sharmon nodded back.

After a moment, Muriel said, "Go and wash Cinnamon's back, Sharmon, and have your bath as well. We'll start making plans for the morning."

Sharmon's face reddened slightly as she nodded. She took a towel and her nightclothes and went to join Cinnamon.

As soon as she was gone, Muriel and Vanessa grinned widely at each other. Seeing this, Lancos gave Muriel a kiss and asked, "What are you two up to now, love?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just Sharmon is in love with Cinnamon."

"Aye, tis the truth."

"What?! That's not good. If she does something..." Muriel put her finger over Lancos's lips to silence him, and Vanessa said, "It's not that kind of love."

Lancos tried to protest, but Muriel kissed him and repeated what Vanessa had said. "It's not that kind of love."

He said, "Oh," and kissed her back. "That's a good thing, right?"

"That's a very good thing," She answered, with another kiss.

"Wow, no wonder she's been so cheerful lately."

Cinnamon felt a bit embarrassed when Sharmon came around the tree and asked if she could join her. She nodded, and then felt her face get hot when she heard Sharmon get undressed. She tried not to pay attention, though, as she ran the soapy wash cloth over her body. She kind of wanted to shave. She didn't like the feeling of stubble, but she was glad she didn't have to. Shaving was a pain, and she didn't think they'd have a razor she could use. She was sure they had something. She just didn't think she could use it. Not that she minded body hair. It was just itchy and irritating when it was stubble.

"Want me to wash your back?" Sharmon asked, distracting her.

"Oh, um, ok." Cinnamon handed over the washcloth and soap. She tensed up a little when Sharmon began to run the wet wash cloth over her back, but quickly relaxed. It felt good.

Sharmon smiled as she felt Cinnamon relax. She enjoyed helping and being with the young woman. She was still amazed by how much she had come to care for her. When Cinnamon's back was done, she dried her off and watched with a sigh as Cinnamon pulled on her nightshirt. She was pleasantly surprised when Cinnamon turned and asked hesitantly, "Um, Sharmon, do... do you want me to wash your back?"

"That would be alright, if it's not any trouble."

"Oh, no! It's no trouble," Cinnamon hurried to deny, and moved behind Sharmon. Sharmon washed the front of her body while Cinnamon washed her back. Cinnamon's hands were hesitant and unsure, but Sharmon couldn't help sighing at Cinnamon's gentle touch.

Cinnamon jumped when Sharmon sighed. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

Sharmon shook her head. "No, you're not hurting me."

"I'm glad," Cinnamon said very softly, and then gentry traced a large scar over Sharmon's right shoulder blade. She'd seen Sharmon's scars the evening they'd bathed in the pool, but she'd never touched them. "What happened?"

Sharmon, her eyes closed, was enjoying Cinnamon's touch. "Hm? Oh that one — axe blade. I didn't get out of the way fast enough."

Cinnamon gasped. "It wasn't Harnley, was it?"

Sharmon laughed, "No, it was it was a Fellandren Horseman who did that."

"Why?"

"They were tired of the Regent's oppression, and wanted freedom. We were sent in to stop it." Sharmon sighed at Cinnamon's horrified expression. "Most of us didn't want to fight, Cinnamon. Unfortunately, our esteemed leaders left us little choice. The Fellandren Horsemen joined Avonlee over two centuries ago as part of an alliance. About fifteen years ago they started having trouble with a neighboring Avonlee Lord. He wanted more land, and he wanted theirs. They didn't mind renting him the land, but they wouldn't sell it to him. Angry, he killed their negotiator and sent his guards in to take the land.

The Fellandren didn't like that at all. They took back their territory, and sent a messenger back that all who owed allegiance to that Lord's banner were forbidden entry into their lands. Furious, the Lord sacked one of their villages and took back the land. They, in turn, laid siege to his castle.

The Regent sent in the army to secure the area, along with a negotiator to settle the matter." Sharmon made negotiator sound like a swear word. "Unfortunately, our negotiator sided with the Lord. He was an incompetent military commander, and attempted to negotiate with a show of force. Our general tried to talk sense to him, but the negotiator relieved him of his command and sent us in.

We knew we were going to get hurt. He sent us in over the plains, with our formation spread out all over the place. They came at us in tight formation and cut through us like a scythe through wheat."

If we'd come in in good formation we could have made a stand. The pike men would have broken their charge, while the archers covered them, and our cavalry flanked them. As we were, there weren't enough of anyone in any one group to make a difference.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.