The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 28: A Strange Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: A Strange Surprise - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When Cinnamon woke she could still hear the rain falling outside, but not as loudly as before. I guess the rain has let up. She thought to herself. She looked around the tent hoping to say good morning to Sharmon, only Sharmon wasn't there. Cinnamon frowned. Hmm, I thought Harnley had the morning watch; maybe she decided to have an early breakfast? I hope they didn't get into another fight. With that thought, Cinnamon decided to go have breakfast herself.

She sat up reaching for her for her clothes and gasped. They'd been altered. Cinnamon snatched up her beloved sweater and ran her hands over it. The worn out sections on the sleeves have been carefully covered with leather patches. The frayed cuffs had been covered with fur. The edge of the hood had also been lined with fur, and all the other small holes had been carefully stitched closed.

Cinnamon lovingly stroked the fur on the edge of her hood and said, "Wow," softly, as tears rolled down her cheeks. The alterations to her sweater had taken a lot of work, and she was very touched by it. She buried her face in the fur and cried softy. "I finally got my fur daddy," She whispered softly.

"She's crying," Sharmon said, sadly.

"Oh, Sharmon," Muriel sighed, unhappily, next to her.

"I told ye it was a bad idea; ye knew how much the lass loves that sweater."

"I know, but..." Sharmon's reply trailed off, lost.

"I know lass, I know. Yer heart t'was in the right place — she'll know that." Harnley gently patted Sharmon on the back.

"I'm sure it'll be alright," Ernon said.

"I don't know," Lancos held out his cup for more coffee. "One thing I've learned is not to get between a girl and her father. Yeouch!"

"Sorry, Lancos," Muriel said, placing the kettle back on the fire.

"All we can do now is wait until she comes out," Vanessa said.

When Cinnamon finally did come out she was fully dressed. She stood up, wiping the tears away with her right hand, and then looked at the others gathered around the fire. She gave a little wave of her arms. "Who?"

Sharmon stood up; her head hung guiltily, and raised her hand saying, "It was me. I'm sor-oooff!" She was prepared for Cinnamon to yell and scream at her. She wasn't prepared for the young woman to rush over and give her a hug. When Cinnamon hit her, sobbing, she stumbled back into Harnley and sat down heavily on a tree root.

Sharmon looked around at the others. They seemed as surprised as she. "Cinnamon, I'm sorry, I'll change it back."

Cinnamon looked up at her. "Please don't, I love it! Thank you so much!"

Sharmon did a double take as her emotions whip-lashed back and forth. "You do, really?"

"Uh huh!" Cinnamon nodded her head, still hugging her.

"But we heard you crying."

"That's because I was happy. You made daddy's promise come true." Cinnamon hugged Sharmon tighter.

"I don't understand." Sharmon completely baffled, looked at the others. They all shrugged and shook their heads. They didn't understand either."

Cinnamon sniffled and explained, haltingly. "Before, daddy,,, before he,,, before,,, he promised he'd get me a fur coat." Cinnamon took a step back and raised her arms. "Now I have one. Thank you!" She flung her arms around Sharmon again, with a big smile, and hugged her tightly.

Still mystified, but extremely pleased, Sharmon hugged her back. "I'm so glad you like it, Cinnamon."

Muriel, smiling, put her hand on Sharmon's shoulder. "The Goddess works in mysterious ways."

Sharmon looked at her with tears in her eyes and nodded, before looking down at Cinnamon and kissing the top of her head. After holding her a few moments more she confessed, "I'm not the only one who worked on it. Muriel and Vanessa helped."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.