The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 21: A Strange Fruit Continued.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Strange Fruit Continued. - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Muriel and Vanessa met where they'd separated shortly after noon, and compared what they'd found. Muriel had gathered some herbs, both for medicinal purposes and for seasoning, several types of edible roots, including sweet roots, red root, and beer root, plus several types of berries. Vanessa had gathered a few citruses of different types, a couple ears of wild corn, squash, taters, and peas, along with a couple of very ripe tomatoes.

After comparing what they'd gathered, they began to walk back to where they'd left Cinnamon picking berries. Only when they arrived, Cinnamon wasn't there. They called her name while they looked around, but when they didn't hear back from her they began to get worried. Then Vanessa spotted Cinnamon's socks on a bush on the other side of the stream. Leaving their bundles, they quickly ran across, water splashing everywhere, and picked up the socks.

"Maybe she just came across to pick berries," Vanessa said.

"I hope so, but why would she leave her socks here?" Muriel asked.

Vanessa shrugged, and then called out, "Cinnamon!"

When they didn't hear back from her, they began to get really worried. Vanessa said, "I'll look downstream."

"I'll look up," Muriel said, and they both began quickly walking in opposite directions, while calling

Cinnamon's name.

When Muriel found nothing several minutes later she grew alarmed. "Cinnamon! Cinnamon!" she frantically called out. "Oh Goddess, please let her be safe!" she breathed. Then she said a small prayer to amplify her voice, and called out, "Cinnamon!"


Cinnamon had hurried back to the fruit trees, and began picking all the good fruit she could find. Since she was out of pockets, she held out the bottom of her sweater with one hand and used it as a bag. With her arms full, she began walking back to where she'd left her berry bag.

As she walked, she heard Muriel calling out her name, and she began to walk faster. She didn't want to run for fear of dropping all the fruit or tripping over her walking stick. As she hurried, she yelled out, "Coming! I'm coming!"


Muriel heard Cinnamon yell, "I'm coming!" and ran to meet her half way. When she did, she grabbed Cinnamon by the arms and gave her a shake. "Where were you?" she demanded angrily, while tears of relief streamed down her cheeks. "I told you not to go wondering off! Do you know how worried I've been?"

"I'm - I'm sorry," Cinnamon stammered, tears of her own forming. "I-I went looking for more berries, but I was careful to keep the stream in sight like you said."

Muriel saw Cinnamon's tears and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Cinnamon. I'm sorry. I just got so worried when we found your socks, and then your bag, and couldn't find you. I'm so glad you're safe. Forgive me, please?"

Cinnamon nodded, sniffled, and said, "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to make you worry. I was on my way back when I ran into Sharmon and she said I should pick all the fruit I could, as we might not get another chance. So I went back. I did hurry though - honest!"

Muriel held Cinnamon's face tenderly as she gently brushed Cinnamon's tears away with her thumbs. "I know Cinnamon, I'm sorry I got upset. I was just scared. I should have know Sharmon would be watching over you, and I should have trusted the Goddess more." She gave a small laugh at that. "Even we priestesses aren't perfect."

Cinnamon gave her a weak smile, and apologised again, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to make you worry."

"It's ok. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Forgive me?" Muriel asked.

Cinnamon nodded, and Muriel gave her a hug, then she looked down at the arm load of fruit Cinnamon was carrying. "Maples, Molasses, Oranges, where did you find them?" she asked, surprised.

"Up in a small clearing at the beginning of the stream," Cinnamon replied. "I went looking for more Nana Berries, but I found these instead. I did keep the stream in sight," she added.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been up there. The trees couldn't be very old, as they weren't there when I was there last."

"They weren't very big," Cinnamon agreed.

Muriel was about to congratulate Cinnamon on her finding them when Vanessa came around the bend. "Muriel did you find... ," she was saying when she saw Cinnamon. "Cinnamon!" she exclaimed, and ran forward to gave the young woman a hug. "I'm glad you're ok. Where did you go? Maples? Where did you find them? Have you tried them yet?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.